All Comments on 'Aunt Meg Ch. 02'

by hancock75

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meg chpt 2

Should have been posted as at least 2-3 pages, not just one and a short one at that

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
Small note

This is sexy. Obviously, there will be a chapter 3, since they have not fucked yet. Chapter 4, Anthony takes Aunt Meg's ass. Chapter 5, Mom finds out. Chapter 6, Aunt Meg pegs Anthony. Chapter 7, Anthony and Aunt Meg seduce Mom. There are lots of places this story could go.

I thought Aunt Meg had flown down, and they were driving back in a rented van. This chapter, they're in Aunt Meg's SUV. That makes things less awkward when Aunt Meg squirts all over the seats. But it made reading the chapters back to back a little awkward.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

hancock75hancock75almost 7 years agoAuthor
Small Note...

Good points GrantLeeStone. I should have mentioned that Aunt Meg swapped out the minivan for the SUV when she went to grab breakfast that morning. It would have shown that she may have had an agenda before they started driving north. And you are right, there are many possibilities to where this story will go. We will have to wait and see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still Dull....

....bugging out

familyreaderguy52familyreaderguy52almost 7 years ago
Continue

This is a great build up to the coming climatic peak. I can't wait to see what happens. But I have my suspicions.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome Amazing. Best 2 person roadtrip EVER.

Wish my face was between her legs.

Question - Aunt flew down & rented a minivan. How did HER TAHOO get to Baltimore.

Small problem for a EXCELLENT STORY

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Hello Aunt Meg

Since we've only seen one another once or twice a year, I hope we can get to know each other.

Why don't you take off your clothes so we can

. . . .

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
That Was A HOT Ride****

A least they got off the road and then got off for real. Hot sex writing. Thanks for sharing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Left in a rented minivan, now after some night magic its aunts SUV??? She flew down, makes no sense.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

The author's explanation is kind of lame since the story calls it "her Tahoe" and "my aunt's Chevy Tahoe". When you make a major mistake like that just admit it instead of treating your readers like they are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing better than some good road head! Hot story! Keep it going!

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Are there no semi's driving on that freeway? If so, then the drivers must have gotten quite a look-see. Also, when she pulled into the 'breakdown lane' she was just inviting a visit from a state trooper to see what the problem is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous