All Comments on 'Aunt Meg Ch. 04'

by hancock75

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck POV

Another great story. Easy to read, follow and cum to...

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 7 years ago
Some thoughts

The shift in POV was disconcerting.

Anthony's father is not dead, just divorced and estranged from his mother. Before Anthony fucks his mother (and that should happen!), I would like to see a threesome of Anthony, his father James and Aunt Meg! Maybe father and son could sandwich Meg, with James in her pussy, and Anthony dimultaneously deep in her ass! That scene can either reawaken the romance between James and Meg, or reaffirm why Anthony's mother divorced him.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Reading this story I have died and gone to HEAVEN

We need another chapter and soon!

I assume that James is the father of Anthony & his sister since Meg was never married.and had no kids.

1) After Maryssa got divorced, why didn't Meg date James.

2) Since Meg is only 42 and FERTILE, why not get PREGNANT to James' son?

3) How will Meg address him on campus?

AWESOME STORY

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Forgot...Are you going to TELLUS...THATS A WHOLE OTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME

What happened. They wrre inseparable for a year and then???

Was that when Maryssa got pregnant with Anthony?

Did that cause the split?

Meg split so Marryssa could raise the children.

Please let us know!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
My third comment...What about his sister? Is she going to join in the family pleasure?

Does Maryssa have any concern about Meg and her son. James was a pilot and made plenty of money. Why did Maryssa and the kids need to move in with the parents?

There are a lot of possible 3somes here and all exciting.

hancock75hancock75almost 7 years agoAuthor
POV and Direction

The POV will change from time to time to fill in the backstory of Meg, Marryssa and James. These past events will have a major impact on the story going forward. THere are many different directions things can go. We will have to wait and see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OH MY GAWD

As I sat here with hand wrapped around my cock, I'm picturing this happening to me. What a visual it is too........................Oooooops gotta clean up now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Story loved how you got these women together now i think would be hotter is you get his mom evolve since she hasn't had any cock in a long time and get her to eat her sister's pussy also wouldn't that be a great family story.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
The Sex Alone Is A 5💥💥💥💥💥

The storytelling is good too. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wanker story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! You've set up the groundwork for a fairly long, detailed story. Keep it going....I'd like to read every bit!

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Prose are quite verbose . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous