Aunt Meg, Friends & Bozo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

Rex, Meg and Thomas arrived at the restaurant bar to find the Hoyt's elder daughter Clement had joined them for dinner. Her husband was in Europe on business.

Jess kissed Thomas on the lips. He could have sworn he felt her tongue tip on his bottom lip. Rebecca shook hands with him and introduced her twenty-six-year old sister.

"Hi Clement," Thomas said kissing her on the cheek while reaching behind squeezed an ass cheek. "Great ass," he whispered, knowing Meg would be watching him to rate performance.

"Fuck off," hissed Clement, in such a low whisper that Thomas only just caught it. He turned and caught Meg's approving glance and noticed Jess staring at him as if seeing him for the first time. Oh she had a neat ass as well. Thomas wondered how it was he suddenly was acting like an authority on ass?

As soon as they were seated at the table Thomas caught Clement looking at him so winked and thought her gaze softened before she looked away at her mother who was glancing between both of them. Jess would not have seen the wink.

After mains at Larry's suggestion the men moved two places to the right and that placed Thomas sitting between the two sisters. Rebecca asked him had he been keeping busy and he said yes and turned to Clement and asked how she kept busy while her husband was away.

"I'm an attorney and when I arrive home I have practically the same amount of housekeeping to perform as if my husband was there. Is that an answer that interests you?"

There was something in her stare that alerted Thomas. It wasn't hostility; it was more like interest. She was interested in him!

He dropped his hand down and placed it on to her thigh. Her hand landed on his and she squeezed it. He slowly withdrew and pulled up his napkin to wipe his mouth and checked. Jess was not eyeing him; she was in deep conversation with Rex.

"How did your mom and Meg meet?"

"At their tennis club. They joined the same week and in their second season went through a tournament to become runners-up and have played in doubles ever since and have become friends socially, although mom is ten years older. She loves socializing with Meg's younger friends, saying it makes her feel younger."

"That figures. Would it make you feel younger if we have sex?"

"That defies logic but I'll say yes. But not at my house."

"What about your parent's house."

"Are you mad?"

"Well is it okay if I sound out my aunt and uncle?"

"No that could drive a wedge between mom and Meg. Look, leave it with me. I'll try Gran, she doesn't like my husband Ned."

"Do you like him?"

"He's okay. He's older, a partner in the law practice I'm with. I married him for his money and to get the inside running in promotion but so far it seems to have worked against me being promoted because there are thirteen other partners."

"But you live in style."

"Yes, I sure do. That's why I'm avoiding taking you to our home. Taking you there would be like crapping in my own nest. I suspect Ned fucks mom and Gran thinks so too so she could be keen to turn a blind eye on me doing the dirty on Ned. As I said leave it to me."

"Fine, I'm too whacked to be with you tonight. I spent part of the day at butt fucking school."

"You what?"

"Yeah, learning the ins and outs of it... you know the techniques."

"I wasn't aware there were techniques and I certainly didn't know the practice was taught."

Thomas scratched an ear. "Well it was one of Aunt Meg's friends actually."

"Oooh, which one. I know most if not all of them?"

"Clement darling, do you mind if I don't answer that. I'm not being rude but you as an attorney will appreciate the matter of client-adviser confidentiality."

"Christ Thomas, you appear to be a good thinker and smooth talker to me. Mom said you were a Bozo, you know, a bit of a fool."

"I think she meant a bit naïve Clement. I come from a small and fairly unsophisticated country but don't tell New Zealanders I said that. Since my arrival here I have been mixing with some rather influential people and I would include your mother and father in that. Their influence may have rubbed off on me. Even Rex has endeavored to straighten me up a bit so that I make myself more appealing to the more conservative Americans."

"My god, mom's gotten you wrongly identified. She's a jealous bitch so don't touch me again tonight, at least not when she is near us. Do you have a long cock?"

"Yes Clement, and do you have a pussy with fat lips and good vagina control?"

"Ohmigod, am I going to enjoy you."

Rebecca dug Thomas in the ribs. "Are you two talking sex?"

"Shhhh. Keep your voice down. I was telling your sister about the infiltration of lesbians in our country's politics."

"Have you got something against lesbians?"

"No of course not. I've even plundered one or two who were confused about their sexuality."

"You pig."

"Oh come off it Rebecca. They jumped me during a Saturday night groupie."

"Oh that's different."

Rebecca whispered to Thomas. "You ought to make a play for Clement. Her husband is away for another month and she'd horny."

"Well by the way you mom is staring at us I don't think I ought to try that."

"Ohmigod, mom's probably thinking I'm chatting you up. That could ruin my reputation."

"What as?"

"I'm a lesbian."

"Jesus. I don't have a reputation so slap my face Rebecca, go on."

Rebecca slapped him shouting, "You horrible man. No I don't wish to sleep with you."

Clement, who'd heard the entire conversation, was almost splitting her sides, but managed to say, "Would all the men quickly move two places to their right. Off you go you horrible man."

The move seated Thomas next to Jess who pulled him against her and she kissed him, whispering, "Bozo if you must fuck someone fuck me."

"Er I'm in enough trouble already," Thomas said, breaking free.

On the drive home Rex jeered, "You picked the wrong sister to proposition buddy."

"But the other one is married and missing her husband dreadfully."

"Oh. Well I saw their mother grab you and kiss you when you sat next to her. What did she say?"

"Sorry buddy, it was something I ought not repeat."

"Well Thomas, if she suggested you should fuck her rather than her daughters go for it; she's a great fuck."

"How the hell do you know that Rex?"

"Oh Meg, I thought you had dozed off."

"I bet you did. God, have you been fucking one of my best friends."

The panicking Rex drove through a red light and that really set Meg off but took the heat off Rex about Jess, giving him time to think up some lies.

Rex slunk off to bed and after watching the late-night news brief on TV Thomas saw a light on so went into the kitchen. Meg was leaning against the breakfast bar finishing off a straight whisky. She bent over against the bar and hitched up her dress. Her panties were already around her ankles.

Thomas pulled out his dick and wet it with spit. He went in for a doggy on pussy but found it already in use, occupied by three of its owner's fingers, so he took the alternative.

CHAPTER 5

Just before Thomas left for home he thought Aunt Meg and friends would want to give Bozo a farewell groupie to climax his educational visit to America, but not to be. They were all too jealous worried about missing out on anal because collectively they'd be almost too much for Thomas for just a first round.

But the women went to the airport to farewell him. A late-to-board cabin attendant passing noticed the wailing women making such a fuss of Thomas so knew who'd her obligatory fuck on the flight would be.

Thomas' mom met him at Auckland Airport and they had a great reunion, at least for her. She loved to cry and had gushed buckets.

In the SUV they kissed again, this time more than affectionately.

"God Thomas, not there, finger pussy."

His mom of course was not wearing panties as she rarely did when Thomas was about.

"Mom, I don't know if you know this but America is one of the great ass-fucking nations and I've had some expert tutors, friends of Aunt Meg.

"Oh god, those depraved bitches got at you darling. And Meg?"

"Me fuck Aunt Meg either front or back? Mom are you crazy? Aunt Meg is your beloved baby sister."

The former Bozo's mom said she was a little shaken, that he'd better drive.

"Oh my poor darling. I cast you to those depraved bitches like fodder."

"It's okay mom. I survived and actually a percentage of them were intelligent and sensitive although I guess you'd find that hard to belief."

"Well I suppose it takes all sorts to make a country and hold it together in the best way people know how. Thomas, if you don't mind me telling you this but I'm an anal virgin and am a little unsure whether that status is good for me?"

"Well sit on it and think about it mom. I'll be having numerous girlfriends once words gets out about the new me but whenever you want it in you mom, just give me the call, preferably when dad's not about."

Janice, massaging a breast, thanked her son and said he was such a generous boy.

Thomas then told her about his best anal in America.

"I came across this woman who was feeling a little depressed, leaning against her breakfast bar, drinking whisky with her panties down around her ankles. She welcomed me so I unzipped but found she had three fingers in pussy so there was no alternative but to go backdoor. Mom I was a little big for her but she was game and with lots of moaning, groaning, snorting and puffing we combined well and finally it was in. She almost lifted me through the roof when she jiggered herself off and I then pulled out and covered her back and she gurgled in ecstasy."

"Oh you good boy. I like the thought of you giving women what they want."

A little later Janice asked, "Darling could you buy me a bottle of whisky? I'll keep it above the breakfast bar. Drive faster darling. We need to get home. I'm feeling horny."

THE END