All Comments on 'Aunt Michelle Knows Our Secret'

by Sodicox9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You're a good example that the writers on here are getting worse and worse.

BG187BG187over 8 years ago
1 star

Feel like a 16 year old wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh.

Five foot and a hundred and ten pounds?? Fuck off.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago

Simple one of the worst stories I've read here. Couldn't even finish it.

Sodicox9Sodicox9over 8 years agoAuthor
Critics

Just so you know this was the first story I ever wrote back when I was 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems fine to me.

I really don't understand what they're whining about... and what's wrong with 5 foot and 110 pounds? It's practically the definition of a healthy/normal BMI. Things were a bit abrupt, with seemingly random details included in the setup, but it's not that big of deal. People just like to cry on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep up the great Job!

Everyone has their own opinion. I think the storyline is sexy and Bray in lucky to have sex with Brooke and Michelle. I mean a threesome with 2 family members, who won't want to read about that, I'm not a critic, I just want to read a hot story and this story is Hot!

Next chapter coming soon?

Sodicox9Sodicox9over 8 years agoAuthor
Just so yall know

With all the feedback I have been getting, I figured I would clarify some of the details for yall. As far as Brooke having the "most perfect" tits, the meaning behind most perfect is this, round, perky, not to big and not to small, soft but firm. As far as Bray's cock, it doesn't really matter how big or how long his cock is. It's a story, get over it. Would you rather it be 4 inches long and 9 inches around? I didn't think so. Also, I've been contemplating writing a second chapter. Send me positive feedback on the story and I will consider writing a second chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous