Aunt Nina's Swimsuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt mauled one breast, her eyes glazing with whatever she felt as I fucked into her body.

"Just this once," she said as she groaned.

"I've been dying to fuck you," I said, smacking her bottom. "I've always fancied you. I've always wondered what it would be like to do this with you."

"Now you know," she moaned. "And I don't believe I'm letting you do it. Bareback as well! What am I thinking! You shouldn't be naked inside me. I can't let you come in my pussy."

"I'll take it out," I said, fucking her deep and hard. "I promise, Aunt Nina."

"You better," she said, a hand underneath her body as she fingered her bean. "I don't want you to lose it all inside me, Craig. That would be bad."

We went on for half-a-minute or more. I fucked my aunt and she babbled about me being naked inside her, about how I couldn't come inside her pussy.

It felt so sweet to hold onto her hips, her sex around my cock, my eyes on the shape of her body.

"Can we do it from the front?" I asked on a groan.

I was close to dumping cum inside my aunt. The surge was so close.

"Just for a few seconds, Aunt Nina. I'll come if I can see your face. I'll come for sure if I watch your big titties wobbling around."

My aunt snorted and moaned, then twisted around again.

"You're a fucking pest," she said, the words coming strained through her teeth. "Okay," she added, easing away to leave my wet cock fucking the air. "But this is the last thing I'll do for you, Craig. We've really gone too far."

She moved around and ended up sat on the lounger, feet coming up as she folded her legs at the knees, thighs going wide. My aunt rested her weight on a hip and an elbow. She splayed her labia. Fingered her clit while she stared at me through eyes heavy-lidded with her own need.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped when I saw the precise strip of fuzz crowning her pussy.

I groaned again, cranking my dick with my fist, the meaty labia holding my gaze, excited by the ugly-beauty of my aunt's ungainly folds.

"Are you going to wank it all over my stomach?" Aunt Nina asked. She looked at me and massaged her boobs, then added, "Or over my tits? I bet you'd love to come on my breasts."

"Uh, can I put it in again? Just for a couple of strokes. Until I get close," I said. "Then I'll pull it out and come."

"Oh, God," my aunt drawled, rolling her eyes. "I suppose so. If you have to. We've gone this far..."

"Oh, you're so lovely," I gasped, sinking in up to my balls.

The way we were positioned meant my face was close to hers. I could look down at our conjunction and see her flaps clinging to my shaft, my cock buttery with blobs of gloop, evidence my aunt was hot for my dick.

I gazed at her face and saw her expression all twisted up as she gasped and moaned, her stare locked with my eyes, her mouth hanging open.

"I shouldn't be fucking," she mumbled, like it was all a sudden surprise. "You shouldn't be bareback inside me."

"You're lovely," I told her, repeating the words.

"No," she said, turning her face away when I moved in for a kiss. "That's going too far, Craig. We can't kiss like that. I only kiss my lovers. Kissing means feelings. Kissing means love."

"Just once," I said, gasping it out, my hips moving as I carried on fucking her pussy.

"We shouldn't ... It's too intimate ... Fucking is sex, but kissing..."

"Please, Aunt Nina. I'll come if I kiss you."

She stared at me, head lolling as I fed my dick into her body. I fucked my aunt and glanced down at her breasts, saw her tits rolling and swaying.

"I'll pull it out and come all over your tummy," I moaned.

"Just one kiss," she said.

My aunt gasped and moaned, hair falling loose.

"Then you have to come. We can't keep doing this all afternoon. We shouldn't be fucking. We have to make it stop soon."

I gulped down on the sudden desire to let it all go into her pussy. I gritted my teeth and sucked in a breath, then moved in to kiss my aunt's mouth.

"This is all so fucking twisted," Aunt Nina mumbled a second before our lips touched.

Then we were kissing, awkward at first, our tongues barely touching. But then the heat took us both and we were moaning and snogging, tongues writhing and dancing, her hands at my shoulders as she shunted her rump back-and-forth.

"You know we're never doing this again, don't you, Craig," she said, her eyes down on where we were joined.

My aunt looked into my face, eyes full of what I took to be awe at the enormity of what we were doing. I felt it, too. I understood exactly what it was were up to. I knew it was wrong, a sin society frowned upon. I thought of my mother and what she would do and say if she knew I was up to my nuts inside her sister's pussy. It wouldn't be pretty. There'd be tantrums and tears and threats. My mum would go mental. Absolutely berserk.

"This is just for now," Aunt Nina added. "Never, ever again."

"Can we kiss again?" I moaned, the heat close to engulfing me whole.

I was close by then. I could feel the rush rising within. It was all about my aunt's face and hair, the look in her eyes as she took my cock and continued to voice her denials. It was all about her body, her shape, the way she moved, her big tits shivering and rolling, her pussy sucking my cock. I looked at her stomach tensing with effort as she rutted up onto my shaft, the skin on her thighs all tight and smooth, calves shapely and a pleasure to look at.

"Oh, God, kissing is love," I heard my aunt mutter.

She hesitated, looking at me, expression full of wonder.

Then we were kissing again, my aunt grunting her pleasure as she fucked up onto my cock.

I said it again, just groaned it out, giving it up so my jizm could flood into my aunt.

"You're so lovely," I said, the joy rising inside me. "Aunt Nina, you're gorgeous."

"Oh no," she said in reply.

My aunt stared at my face, the knowledge there in her look as she groaned, "You're coming inside me. I can feel you coming."

"I'm sorry," I said, not meaning it at all.

Then I moved in to kiss her mouth, expressing my love as I bathed her cervix with cum.