Aunt Paula Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"Yes John! Nude! Naked! In the buff! However you want to say it, it all means the same thing. I'm sure that my mouth was gaping open as I lay across the table, staring at my aunt's body, clad only in a thin string bikini. Her large breasts were creating an intense pressure against the thin material and I could almost make out her nipples against it.

"Nude would be very nice," I said nervously, smiling at her as she teased me.

"Nude it will be then, " she said as she reached behind me and untied her bikini top. "Now turn over you naughty boy."

"Turn over?" I asked, trying not to hide my disappointment.

"Yes! Turn over John!" she said, making a circular motion with her hand.

Reluctantly, I did as I was instructed and rolled over onto my stomach. My dick was now harder than I could recall it. I closed my eyes and imagined Aunt Paula's body coming out of her bikini. I waited patently for Paula to come closer to me and then finally, it happened.

I almost turned over when I felt the soft hand of my Aunt Paula rub the first of the lotion into my back. "So tense young man. Relax a little," she said as she started gently massaging my shoulders. "You have got to learn to relax son," she said. I did my best to relax but I'm going to tell you now that when a beautiful nude woman is massaging you, and your cock is hard as a fucking rock, relaxing is the hardest thing to do! Paula's hands rubbed the lotion into the warm skin on my back. The gentleness of her touch was incredible. Feather like fingers moved over my back and I soaked in her attention as well as the lotion.

"I'm trying to relax Annie," I said as she continued her massage. She removed her hands and after squirting a little more lotion onto her delicate hands, I felt them once again touch my skin and make their way down my back.

"I guess I'm not dong it right. Maybe I haven't hit the right area to relax you," she said as her hands moved down my ribcage and then down to the small of my back. All hopes of relaxation were gone now as aunt Paula's hands moved to the tops of my buttocks. I flinched as she touched the sensitive skin. "Even you're butt is tight young man," she said as her gentle fingers massaged the lotion into my derriere.

"Damn," I said softly as she rubbed the lotion into my ass cheeks like she probably did when I was a baby. "That feels good Annie!"

Annie laughed and continued to rub. "Still tense." Paula Ann removed her hands from my buttocks and she could sense my unhappiness at her change of plans. "Don't worry John," she whispered in my ear, "Annie is going to make you relax one way of the other." I could hear her move away and I turned my head in her direction. I almost gasped as I looked on my Aunt Paula standing there in the same room with her beautiful breasts exposed to me.

Paula looked at me and gave me one of those "mother" looks that told me that she was not pleased that I was looking at her. "Turn your head John," she said as my eyes took in her nudity.

"But Annie, you are so beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Turn around now John!" she ordered.

I quickly turned my head, not wanting to displease the woman who was making me feel so wonderful. I closed my eyes and waited. The clock could almost be heard ticking as I waited patiently. I felt the table move just a little and held my breath as I anticipated what I thought was about to happen. "Now relax John," she said as she squirted a little more lotion onto my skin. I felt her hands move to the sides of my shoulders and then she lay the front of her body against my back. It was a dream come true as I felt the soft, mature breasts of my aunt Paula Ann press into my back. I let out a groan and she snickered a little as she rubbed against me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, trembling slightly as her nipples pressed against me. Delicate, gentle hands moved to the sides of my buttocks as she rubbed her tits against my back. "Annie, you feel so great. Oh yes Annie. You are so great."

"I've never had a complaint yet young man," she said as her slick hand moved to the cleft between my buttocks. Expert fingers slid between them and then her hand moved between my legs. I let out a groan as I felt her hand move to the base of my cock. As if it had a mission, begin to twitch and then I began to expel the cum that had built up in my balls.

Aunt Paula felt me tense and I was sure that she knew that I was cumming into the material that draped the table. "Oh god Annie!" I groaned as my cock pumped until it had no choice but to quit.

"That's more like it young man," she said as he removed her hand from my cock. Disappointment washed over me as I felt her remove her luscious body from against mine. "I knew that I could get you to relax." Indeed she had. I felt more relaxed than I had been in God knows how long.

"Now turn over John."

"I can't," is said embarrassed that I had cum with such little effort.

"I said turn over John," she said more forcefully this time.

I slowly turned over and my face turned red as aunt Paula noticed the wet stain where my hips had been.

"Oh my," she said, "looks like we've had a little accident!" She smiled at me and leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "It's ok young man, It had to happen if you are really going to relax." Pushing herself up, she smiled and looked down at me. "Now don't be embarrassed John. It's a good thing for a man to get his nuts off once in a while!" Aunt Paula smiled at me as she kneeled over my legs. "Now we can finish the massage," said as she picked up the bottle of lotion and pointed it at her beautiful breasts.

I smiled as she squirted the lotion onto her chest and set the bottle down. Lotions dripped down her breast, across her belly and then down onto her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. "You are so beautiful Annie," I said to her as she smiled down at me.

"Why thank you John. You're quite handsome yourself!" Paula leaned forward and I my cock start to stiffen again as she pressed her breasts against my chest and gave me a warm kiss on the lips. Her mouth tasted good as she pressed against mine. I moaned into her lips and she began a circular motion with her body against mine.

Not disappointing me, I felt my cock start to rise as her pubic mound pressed against my crotch. Her nipples now seemed to be hard as her breasts massaged mine. Her lips moved off mine and she raised her head and closed her eyes, seeming to enjoy the feel of me against her. "Just relax John," she moaned as she continued her bump and grind against me.

Paula leaned forward and once more gave me a short kiss on the lips and then she started to slide her body down the length of mine. I closed my eyes as I felt her soft tits move down across my chest, to my stomach and then I felt them touch my now hard cock. "Now, it looks like we're going to have to relax you again John," she said as her hand took hold of my cock and pressed it against her breast.

"Yes Annie," I said as she massaged my dick with her breast. Her hand moved from my cock but it was replaced with her other breast. Now I was in heaven! Mountains of tit flesh now surrounded my cock! "Oh fuck!" I moaned as her breasts began to slide across my hard member. My hips started a rocking motion to the movement of her breasts.

"That's a good boy John. Come on baby, titty fuck old Annie! Come on baby, fuck my titties and give me your load young man!" My hips moved harder now against the lotioned breasts of my aunt. "Yes Johnny boy! Give me a load of cum all over my fucking titties. Come on John. You can do it. Annie wants you to fuck her titties hard!"

"Oh fuck Annie! I'm gonna cum Annie!" I said as my breaths came out in short bursts now.

"Yes!" Annie yelled. "Cum all over my fucking titties John! Please, I want you to shoot your fucking stuff all over me!" My hips moved hard now as she cheered me on.

"Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I moaned as I grabbed her pigtails and bucked my hips against her chest. She squeezed her breasts tighter and then I shot a long stream of cum. The first squirt landed on my chest and I'm not aware of where the others went, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was shooting my load onto her chest.

"Oh my fucking god!" I moaned, tensing one last time until I relaxed back, completely emptying my balls.

Annie laughed as she got down from the table. She picked up my towel and threw it at me. "Better get dressed John. I've got other appointments!" Annie threw on her robe and walked out the door. After a few minutes, I sat up and started to put my clothes on.

When I was dressed completely, I somehow made my way down the hall on shaky knees.

"Well, did you enjoy your massage?" the brunette asked.

"It was incredible!" I said as I headed out the door.

"Wait!" she called back and handed me my $100 deposit back. "Annie said that you just had the regular massage today. This belongs to you," she said as she placed the $100 bill back in my hand.

I turned and walked out the door and after setting in my car for a spell, I drove back to the motel room. I dialed the number of my Uncle Ed and waited for him to pick up. Instead, his voice mail came on line.

"Nothing to report," I said and then I lay down and I slept better than I had in years.

To be continued...

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12