All Comments on 'Aunt Paula's Odd Proportions'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enoyed it...

Enjoyed the story, keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

Skinny women with big tits are a bit unusual but many men like. Aunt Paula did a good job setting Tommy up. Both enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reminds me of my cousin

When I was growing up I had an older cousin who was built a little like Paula, although her tits probably weren't as big. They were still way out of proportion to the rest of her though, and I used to drool while imagining what they would look like out of the clothes. Unlike Tommy I never got to see them but I appreciated his lust.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable and hot

I enjoyed the oddball characters and especially appreciated that the woman being lusted after wasn't a raging beauty but someone we could relate to both knowing and having desires for, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky Virgin

Everyone needs an Aunt like that , at least to educate them for Life . Good read !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mine was my aunt Saffron (I know, hippie grandparents), my mom's...

...next younger (by twelve years) sister but, like my mom, she was a stunner. Divorced and struggling somewhat, because she'd caught her asshat ex-husband fucking his intern at lunch one day. She'd gone over to sit with him at lunch and as his admin was out to lunch, she just walked in. And, although she got money when they sold the house and already had her own car, the alimony she was granted in the divorce, wasn't coming in as it should. She'd gone back into the workforce, but still had a less lucrative job and had become jaded about men...who are too often boorish, clumsy and stupid, blatant in their anticipation of easy sex from divorcees, callous and rude.....except in my case. I was taught courtesy and respect in all things.

She had always been...affectionate to me, paying a lot of attention to me, complimenting me and generally flirting with me....but I just thought it was her nature to be friendly to family and teasing me, as her sister's boy. As I grew, things took on a slightly more...familiar quality. Until she moved to a town about three hundred miles from us..to make a fresh start. We didn't see her for the next 3 years and missed her at our holiday tables and summer barbecues. Finally, at 19, I was headed to a major polytechnic university about three days easy drive from home. Aunt Saffron was a bit north of a straight line along the path between, so was a logical and for me, necessary stop.

I, like your character, stayed two full days and three nights. It started out very slow and polite, but by dinner of the day I arrived, we were back to our old teasing banter.

We sat close in the living room, watching movies that night. She was always touchy-feely, but that night, her normal affectionate ways left me much harder and more aroused than in the past. After putting in a second movie, she returned and draped herself on me like a long-time girlfriend would do. Fifteen minutes later, I lay my arm along her torso to her tummy and tickle-rubbed a small circle on her abdomen near her belly button. Ten minutes or so later, we were horizontal on the couch, with her on top, rubbing, touching and passionately necking like teenagers. Forty minutes after that she was hmmm-ing and cooing and sometimes oooo-ing, as I filled her tight little bald (for me!) pussy with my now very adult cock. Along the way, she expressed surprise at how much I had grown...I had gone from 5'10" to 6'4" in her three years absent, and had filled out quite a bit from highschool rugby. We were four time national second-school champions and even beat two area pro teams in challenge games before I graduated. We were required to become proficient in three positions, but I almost exclusively played 5-lock or left wing. My big hands were a help on the field.

Saffron frequently squealed delightedly over the length and girth of another part of my excited anatomy, saying it was twice in every direction what her ex had brought to the party. At twenty-seven, she was near her prime as a woman, with the best yet to come. We were instatiable for each other. I very nearly didn't leave. But, late in the morning of that third day, a phone call from my mom, prodded me out into my future.

On my way through for each return home or back to UNI, I stayed with her. Far more often, now, she rode back and forth with me for holidays, every single time, spending phenomenal amounts of energy in each other's arms. As much as the dogs propositioned her, she never even dated in all that time. By the time I graduated, she had my daughter and son. We weathered the family scandal together, my mother was at first the most affected, later our biggest booster.

I was offered and took work abroad. Saffron and our tow eldest came with me and we married. She wouldn't marry me until I was a man with prospects (cheeky mouse!). We had three more and have been as happy as I think two people can be.

From my perspective, I have worked to live by your final words every single day. Saffron was a delight every single day. I don't recal a single harsh word ever passing between us. Live in our home, while busy and sometimes chaotic, was always sanguine and had a note of grateful delight about it. That was Saffron's effect on everything.

While your story was imperfect, it has an amazing proximity to my own reality. My Saffron is gone early from us, but my kids and I are all very close and miss her terribly. I nherited my parent's home when mother finally left us. I live there now, with my last child still at home and attending the local UNI, my daughter, Lillin is preparing to marry a strapping young footballer in the spring, the date not yet firm. His team chants the Hakka before every game. Like my coaching staff, his teaches respect, courtesy, honor and voluntary community service.

Thank you for your story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
A sweet story...

This was very sweet. Beauty really does lie in the eye of the beholder. I personally don't understand what people see in skinny airheads, but whatever...

This story was made even better by the comment preceeding mine. Kudos anon! I hope you and Saffron had many wonderful, loving years together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

My dong is so hard and swollen right now...

I need to lube up my fleshlight and fantasy fuck aunt Paula!

daddymacdaddymacabout 7 years ago
MORE

need more Aunt Pauly cant just leave it at ONE chapter!

daddymacdaddymacover 5 years ago

please do more about them or another woman like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One way mirror

Most mirrors are one way. I believe you meant a two way mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good read!

This is the second time I have read this story in as many years.....It was just as good as the first time. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....She finally found a man that could made her feel good about herself. Now what I want to see is another story like a most observant son! I have that story bookmarked.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have an old aunt like that and I would love to bang her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lot of guys are missing the best pussy and best loving when they fail to look past the first glance at a woman. There's a lot of great sex from women who seem to be plain or just a little different. The immature have no idea! They don't know what they are missing.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 2 years ago

You did a great job of making Tommy such a relatable character. What a captivating and detailed story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story-very erotic and almost romantic. Plenty of room for additional chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous