Aunt Paula's Odd Proportions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a lady friend from work that I got close to after Herb left me, and one night when we went out for drinks and listened to music we came back here - alone of course because as usual there were no takers - and I complained that I was tired of guys just staring at my tits, but Marcia put everything in perspective for me."

"Marcia says - and she's past her prime like I am and no beauty queen either - "If it wasn't for your tits do you think they would look at you at all?" - and she was right. People had said they were stunned when I managed to land a husband when I did," Paula concluded and then looked at me and added, "Sorry about the rant. From the look on your face I..."

"I was just shocked at hearing you say the word tits," I explained, because she was always very prim and proper around me. "As for how I feel about you, I admit that my fascination in the beginning was your breasts. That and the way you always seemed really happy to see me."

"That was never a lie."

"But since I've gotten older I've started to appreciate the rest of you," I explained. "Maybe you aren't beautiful in the way a lot of people look at it, but I think you're an erotic looking woman, and you can tell your friend I said that too."

"Thank you Tommy. That's the nicest thing a guy has ever said to me," Paula said. "The way I dressed when you got here wasn't fair because I wanted you to look at me. As perverse as it sounds it always made me feel good about myself even if you are my nephew."

"I would be embarrassed to tell you the things I think about when I look..." I tried to say but then I recalled what had triggered this all and said softly, "The guest room. I shudder to think what I must have looked like to you."

"I was startled honey," Aunt Paula told me as she put a hand on my knee. "That was why I dropped the towels and got all flustered but while I should have knocked my real regret was that when I closed the door, I hadn't stayed on the same side of it with you."

"I know that sounds horrible. I mean, 18 or so years ago I used to help change your diapers, so in many ways when I look at you, you're still little Tommy but after seeing you like that it's clear you're no longer a boy," Aunt Paula said while my heart raced out of control. "You're a man now. Very much a man."

With that Aunt Paula leaned forward and so did I, and while our lips connected awkwardly at first they linked up properly almost right away. The kiss was unlike any I had ever had before, and I confess to having enjoyed my share, but Aunt Paula's lips were full and soft and her tongue was long and insistent.

The kiss became passionate necking, and although I thought I was the aggressor there were times when she was overpowering me as we grappled on the love seat. It was a battle I didn't mind losing and to my surprise I was able to resist grabbing her breasts while we made out.

"Part of me feels like a deviate because this is so far beyond wrong," Aunt Paula told me when we finally came up for air, first pushing her glasses back up her nose but after noting they were fogged up took them off and set them aside.

"Not to me it isn't," I assured her as I slid my hands up her slender arms and up onto her shoulders, taking the rare opportunity to enjoy the way her bushy eyebrows were now visible.

"Wrapped them up," Paula shrugged when my hands glided over the bra straps under her blouse.

"Custom made by Lily," I said softly, and although she nodded at first her expression changed since she had her blouse on and there was no way I could see any labels, so it was my turn to shrug and admit, "Who's the deviate now?"

"Guess we both are," Paula admitted and then added that the store catered to freaks of nature but I put my finger on her lips and shook my head.

"Please don't," I asked when I thought she was going to start putting herself down. "This is the moment I waited years for."

"Would you want to go to bed?" Aunt Paula asked but I was on my feet before she finished the question.

***

"None of my business," Aunt Paula said after we entered her bedroom where a king sized bed dominated the room. "Are you a virgin?"

"No - close but no," I confessed as I let her pull my t-shirt up over my head.

"Neither am I although I feel like one right about now," Aunt Paula said with a nervous smile that matched my own. "If you want to use protection I understand."

I shook my heart as I tried to unbutton her blouse with hands that weren't cooperating, but as my aunt undid my belt I finally got to the bottom button just as my shorts hit the floor. A coin must have fallen out of my pocket because we could hear it roll on the hardwood until it hit the wall on the other side of the room.

"Already a profitable idea," Paula said as my hands slowly caressed the lace cups of her bra and my eyes went to the cavernous cleavage between her breasts.

"Damn," my aunt hissed when her hand found my erection which was stretching out the white briefs I still favored over boxers despite the cramped fit, and when she started to stroke the bulge through the cotton I stopped her before I made a mess, turning her so I could unhook her bra.

In front of us was the dresser mirror that showed we were exactly the same height, but Aunt Paula kicked the door closed when she saw her reflection in the mirror and then looked over to the blinds and wondered aloud whether could be closed tighter to keep the light from coming in.

"Then I wouldn't be able to see you, Aunt Paula," I told her as I looked at us over her sharp shoulder.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked as I kept trying to find the bra hooks without looking down for them, noticing that my aunt's eyes had filled up, but she shook her head.

"Front hooks," she whispered, which made me feel like a fool but she deftly undid the row of them between the cups for me.

The release of the last clasp saw the bra fly open and the breasts that I had dreamed about forever came into view, easing down to her waist, and when they did I saw Paula's eyes close and her face tense.

"More beautiful than I imagined," I said as I pulled the harness off her shoulders and let it fall before reaching my hands around the cupping the soft flesh from behind.

My aunt sucked in breath through her teeth as I kneaded her pendulous breasts, and while they were nothing like tits you would see in Playboy I was not disappointed at all. They sagged some but that was to be expected because they were both real and enormous and besides the lady was about a half century old. They were bell-shaped and far too large and heavy to lift very well, but that didn't keep me from trying.

Aunt Paula's areolas were mind-boggling, beige-toned and pebbly with a diameter much bigger than drink coasters, and as I felt them her nipples blossomed, the thick stubs becoming the size of baby carrots as they popped out between my fingers.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked when I heard my aunt whimper but she shook her head and put her hands over mine briefly to get me to knead them harder before raising her arms high to try and grab my scalp while starting to peek up at the dresser mirror at us.

"That's it Tommy," Paula encouraged me as she leaned back into me and wiggled a little while I nibbled into the crook of her neck and looked at the tiny network of faint blue veins running around her tits while a trickle of sweat slid down from her armpits until hitting the back of my hand. "Feels so good honey."

While continuing to knead Aunt Paula's pliant breasts with my left hand I brought my right hand down and undid her shorts, surprising myself at how well I managed one-handed, and when the shorts dropped my attention went to her panties.

I could see the dark shadow of her bush though the white cotton, and when I slipped my hand under the elastic my fingers touched pubic hair almost right away. As the panties got worked down more and more of what would be an amazingly dense triangle of dark fur, I felt the unmistakable moistness around her sex and my aunt squirmed when her fingers grazed her labia.

"I'm not going to be able to last long," I warned my aunt when she started to back us up towards the bed.

"How about the second time?" she asked, and when I assured her that I would last younger as the evening went on, she giggled and dropped to her knees, pulling my briefs down as she did and catching my freed erection under her chin as they went to my ankles.

I heard Aunt Paula make a sound of contentment as she grabbed my cock, flickering her tongue on the gooey tip before her lips slid down the head of my cock on her way to inhaling my manhood right down to the roots, forcing her mouth down the last couple of inches with a bit of difficulty before bringing her lips back up to the tip.

I was cumming by the third time Aunt Paula's lips slid down my member, and although I tried to warn her as my hands went through her hair she didn't pay any notice and even grabbed my ass in her hands to keep me close as I erupted in her mouth and down her throat.

My orgasm cooled me off for the time being but it seemed like the blasts of my semen made my aunt a little crazy as her already energetic head became more frantic, as if she was unable to accept the fact that my dick was deflating.

Aunt Paula sucked hard, stretching my dick out as her mouth pulled backwards and then forcing her lips down to the roots when she pushed forward, all the while her hands dug into my buttocks with surprising strength before dropping me onto the bed..

"Need your big dick in me," my aunt gasped as she came up for breath for a second, and as she swallowed my cock again I felt her hand pushing into the crack of my ass.

Her rubbing deep in the valley felt nice but I admit to not being prepared when I felt one of her long skinny fingers push into my anus. The digit was probing as if it wasn't expecting or tolerating a fight about it, and to my surprise it felt good enough for me to open my legs a bit and relax as best I could.

"OH!" I groaned when that finger hit something that set a shock down my spine, and when my aunt saw my reaction she made that finger dance inside my rectum, the result being that she was soon sucking on a re-energized cock.

Aunt Paula scrambled to her knees and like a preying mantis the long-limbed lady straddled the cock she held in his fist while her enormous breasts swung over me. I reached up and grabbed the pendulous globes just as my aunt eased herself down on my swollen dick.

Almost right away I knew that it was going to take all my willpower to not cum fast again because seeing Aunt Paula moving up and down while I tried to contain her massive mammaries in my sweaty hands was a sight way too erotic for me to look at.

Therefore as the bed squeaked along with Aunt Paula's bouncing I chose not to look, along I did peek every few seconds to make sure this wasn't a dream, but then I learned something. You can choose not to see, but it's almost impossible to decide not to hear, and Aunt Paula might have been the quiet and reserved type around family but she was far from it in the bed.

Almost from the second she began moving up and slamming back down on me, Aunt Paula was talking. Talking? It was more like ranting, her mouth dirtier that all of my friends combined on their worst day.

"Fuck me! Yeah! That's it! Fucking big cock is ripping me up. That's it. Harder," Aunt Paula was howling, although the harder part was all her doing since I was pinned to the sheets. "Gonna cum! Gonna fucking cum!"

Combined with that was the sight of my aunt doing a spastic dance, her upper torso reeling while she waved her arms around in between tearing at the breasts I was lovingly kneading, and when she finally came she didn't need to announce it.

When Aunt Paula's orgasm began her pussy, already a very snug chamber, suddenly contracted on me and then it felt like my dick had been snipped off the way it convulsed. I had no way to keep from cumming, so I just tried to hold on to my aunt's hips as she finally stopped dancing and collapsed on top of me.

"Thank you Tommy," Aunt Paula whispered in my ear as her sweaty breasts were crushed between us, and I thanked her too because that was the experience of my life.

"I imagine I looked silly," my aunt admitted. "Seem to remember getting that way back in the day when it's really good - haven't gotten squirrely like that in a long while."

"I loved it," I assured her. "It was so sexy that I couldn't look for fear I would cum right away again."

"Oh. Thought you weren't looking because I looked goofy," Aunt Paula said.

"Nope. Couldn't believe I was having that kind of effect on a girl. Never did before," I confessed. "But I loved it."

Paula giggled and after kissing me rolled off to my side, kissing my nipple while her hand went down to my very limp dick, giving it a few timid stretches.

"Sorry. Been a while since I've been close to a penis I wanted to touch," my aunt told me as she tried to coax it back to life. "Been even longer since I touched one this big."

I was going to say that it really wasn't all that long but Aunt Paula seemed to enjoy telling me that, and I enjoyed hearing it too so I kept quiet and enjoying her playing with me.

"It's not from Lackawanna," I told my aunt regarding my not getting hard again right away, and we both laughed because it reminded her of how funny I used to think it was as a kid when anybody mentioned Lackawanna, a town south of Buffalo where a cousin lived.

"You used to get such a kick out of that," Aunt Paula recalled as she massaged the underside of my cock as it rested. "I can feel you starting to get hard again honey."

"I'm not sure..."

"I know I'm probably demanding," she admitted. "It's just that this is a once in a lifetime moment for me, being with a guy that really likes me."

"I don't have to leave tomorrow," I said, explaining how I had an extra day built into my schedule just in case...

"In case you seduced me?" she asked, and after I questioned who exactly seduced who, I explained.

"No, I was just hoping to get to look at you a lot," I confessed. "And then afterwards I would - well you already have an idea of what I do a lot of."

"I know you were embarrassed but I thought that was so erotic," my aunt told me. "Watching you masturbate."

"I'm pretty good at that by now."

"If there's anything you like," Aunt Paula asked as her massaging between my cock and balls got a little more intense. "Anything you like a woman to do to you, or that you like to do to a woman? Tell me. I want to know. No reason to be ashamed or shy honey, because there's probably not too many things I haven't done before."

"That wasn't a brag, just a fact of life," Aunt Paula told me.

"This feels nice right now, what you're doing," I advised.

"I can tell you like it because I can feel you getting harder and longer," my aunt said as her long fingers slid up the underside of my semi-erect dick, running the tip before sliding back down. "Mmm... thinking about having a couple of days with this big boy makes me wet. You like getting rimmed? Bet that would get you hard quick."

I shrugged because I didn't know what that meant but Aunt Paula continued talking.

"Want to fuck me in the ass Tommy? You can if you want, just be gentle at first," my aunt said. "Want to fuck my tits? I could lay down on my back and you could get yourself off while I crush your cock between my breasts."

Everything sounded good at that point, and before I set off for Penn State 36 hours later, we did everything Aunt Paula mentioned but for then my tastes were simple.

"That's it, just like that Aunt Paula," I told her after arranging her just right so that she had her elbow on the headboard above me while her breast hung down in my face.

I suckled on her tit like a newborn baby, nursing on the plump peg while holding the breast tenderly, all the time Aunt Paula sighed and kept massaging my cock and balls.

"I love how you love my tits," my aunt cooed, kissing the top of my head.

"I love everything about you," I replied as I nibbled around her breast and kissed my way up to her exposed underarm, and she shivered when I licked the moist and lightly scented cavern before returning to her nipple.

"Ooh!" my aunt said, shivering after that. "Decide how you want me next?"

I had, and as I positioned her on all fours facing the dresser mirror I looked at us from behind her. It was a spectacular sight with my aunt propping herself up with her arms as her massive breasts swung lazily and grazed the sheets below her.

"If you want to talk dirty - say anything you want Tommy," she said as I prepared to mount her. "Pull my hair if you want."

I didn't necessarily want to hurt her but I sensed she was the one that wanted that, so as I began humping her I grabbed her scalp as gently as I could and pulled it back while telling her what I was planning to do to her before I left.

This was my turn to be savage as I took her roughly from behind and Aunt Paula seemed to revel in it. By the time it was over my aunt's face was in the sheets and her backside was still up in the air while I ravaged her.

A glance at the mirror saw me as I never saw myself, looking crimson and deranged, having abandoned my kneeling position to stand on the bed crouching while ramming my cock into my aunt's pussy as hard as I could.

"Oh honey that was incredible!" Aunt Paula gushed after I came and rolled her on her back to see what harm I had done. "I've unleashed the beast."

That much was true and when I finally left for the campus my knees were rubbed raw from the sheets, and already I was planning with my aunt for when I could come up again for a visit. We got together a few times every year for almost my entire college career, with me stopping on my way back and forth to my way back home and finding an aunt who was happy to put me up for a couple nights.

****

Thank you for reading.

12