Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes of constant tugging finally produced the desired result. Seeing he was on the verge of orgasm, Ashley ran her hand up and down his shaft with lightning speed, making the man gasp as his lower body lurched forward.

"I'm coming!" the man screamed.

At the same instant, Adrienne indicated that the kneeling man should open his mouth, and he did this none to soon as a huge wad of sticky sperm shot out of the tortured cock and flew straight into the recipient's open mouth. We all roared our approval as not one, but three, shots of hot cum found their mark, causing the kneeling man to spit up the frothy white brew. Even after the first three shots had landed, the man continued to spurt more cum high into the air, sending Ashley, her sister, and all of us into throes of laughter.

"Well done, Ashley!" Adrienne said, congratulating the young girl with a pat on the back. "You are our champion!"

Ashley raised her sperm soaked hands in victory to the cheers of the crowd and then sat down next to Mary Kate who graciously offered her a bunch of napkins to wipe off the stringy mass of sperm still clinging to her body. She was still laughing at what she had just done, but I could tell she was sexually turned on by it too.

During the next hour we enjoyed desert and coffee and the small talk that usually pervades the atmosphere when people have not seen each other for long periods of time. I sat with my celebrity friends, using the opportunity to find out what new film projects they were involved in and how their personal lives were going.

"Most of what they write about us is lies," Drew said disparagingly. "Don't you agree Teri?"

"Absolutely. It's all about taking a tiny bit of truth and extrapolating it into infinity."

"We use the rags to light up our fireplace," Mary Kate noted.

"I guess it must be very hard dodging the paparazzi all the time," I said to her.

"It's horrible. Sometimes I just can't handle it. Ask Ash. She almost had to hit a guy with her pocketbook to get him out of her face."

Ashley shook her head and made a fist. "I really wanted to punch him in the mouth," she said. "He was so rude. He called me a little bitch because I wouldn't give him a smile. Screw you!"

"Sometimes you just don't feel like smiling," Mary Kate added, forlornly.

By the time the next round of entertainment was announced, most everyone in the crowd was drunk, or close to it. Mary Kate and Ashley had paced themselves in regards to their consumption of alcohol, but they definitely had a buzz on. Drew and Teri had managed to hold their own and I was sticking to soft drinks because I knew that too much alcohol would make me sick.

It was now close to 3:00 a.m. and I was beginning to feel a bit tired, but enervated nonetheless. I had truly enjoyed getting a chance to really spend some time with the twins, Drew, and Teri. My aunt seemed to be having a wonderful time with Lenore and all her friends. It was nice to see her smiling again after the awful time Angelique had put her through.

Suddenly the volume in the hall began to swell with cheers and laughter and all the women began looking toward the direction of the main doors. Adrienne and her small group of friends quickly stood up started to applaud. I could not tell what was going on, but they all seemed very excited about something.

"What is it?" Teri asked a woman who was standing next to her.

"Oh, my god!" was all the woman said, her gaze fixed on some distant object.

We all immediately stood up to see what the fuss was about. Mary Kate and Ashley, due to their diminutive size, could see nothing, while Drew and I struggled to gain a vantage point by standing on our toes. It was useless. We were too far back to see anything. Only Teri was tall enough to see over the sea of heads in front of us, and she turned to us with her mouth fixed in a huge grin.

"He's coming this way!" she exclaimed. "Just wait a minute! You can't miss him! Oh, my god! Here he comes!"

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" Drew demanded. "Teri!"

She tried to jump up onto a chair but there was no need to now. Because just as Drew lifted one leg onto the chair, her mouth fell open and she literally fell into my arms screaming with laughter. And then I saw it and did the same thing. It took a few more moments before Mary Kate and Ashley could see what we were seeing, and they too nearly fell on the floor in fits of sheer hysteria.

Towering over the teeming mass of women now scrambling to get near him stood a 7-foot-tall black man dressed as though he had just returned from some tribal raiding party. I learned later that he was a Masai warrior and a native of Kenya. He was quite handsome, with a long torso and very muscular build. He wore a red cloak decorated with some interesting aboriginal motifs and around his neck hung a massive silver necklace that covered the upper portion of his torso. But the most intriguing part of his costume was the unusual headdress he wore. The outer layer was a heavy purple cloth that was adorned with precious and semi-precious jewels. And in the middle stood a 2-foot replica of an erect penis made of onyx, with two huge testicles supporting it at its base. He introduced himself to the excited crowd as "King Matumba" but that was all he could say as his English was nonexistent.

It took a good fifteen minutes for the crowd to settle down and only at the insistence of Lenore. The man had done nothing but walk around the hall smiling and speaking in his native tongue and the people adored him. It all seemed surreal.

Once the women had quieted down somewhat and King Matumba safely surrounded by the Sisterhood leaders, Adrienne let everyone in on the surprise.

"Ladies, you are in for a treat tonight," she began, eyeing the giant. "Although King Matumba understands only very little English, he wants you all to know that he is delighted to be here and to perform for you."

"What does he do?" asked one of the Sisters sitting closest to Adrienne.

"You'll see in just a moment."

Adrienne then indicated to King Matumba with a series of hand gestures and simple English that he should begin his performance.

Without hesitation, the Masai warrior removed his headdress and necklace and put them aside. He then proceeded to remove his long robe. Undoing the belt that held the robe together, he let it fall to the floor in a graceful fashion, not in the least bothered that he was now standing before us completely nude.

As the robe fell from his shoulders a chorus of moans rose up from the crowd mixed with heavy sighs and some intermittent laughter. Many of the women, including my friends and I, could not see what was causing such a reaction because of the women in front of us who were blocking our view. Frustrated, Teri stepped onto the chair to get a better look and as soon as her eyes landed on the naked man she turned to us and shrieked.

"Two fucking feet! I swear! Oh, my god!"

Her reaction was soon duplicated by many others in the room.

"What's two feet?" I demanded. "What?"

"His cock! His cock!" she screeched. "It's all the way down to his knees!"

Upon hearing this, I, along with the twins and Drew, fought our way to the front of the now enervated crowd. After much pushing and shoving, we finally got to see what Teri only hinted at. It's true that his cock was literally hanging to his knees, and it did appear to be roughly two feet long. But even more astounding than that was the girth of his penis, which seemed almost twice the size of my forearm. And even still more incredible was the size of his testicles, which were easily at least as big as ripe cantaloupes. Any place in the universe he would have been considered a freak of nature, but to have him standing here on earth, and only several feet away from us, was something the mind could not fully comprehend.

"Jesus!" Mary Kate exclaimed, as she surveyed the monstrosity hanging between King Matumba's legs. "Is that thing for real?"

"I think it is," I replied, overcome with awe at the sight of his humongous tool.

Ashley didn't say a word. She simply looked on with dumb astonishment.

Adrienne directed King Matumba to sit on an elongated bench, which I assume had been especially provided for the giant man. Seating himself with graceful ease, he smiled at the crowd of women milling around him and casually began to stroke his cock. He appeared to feel absolutely no embarrassment in his endeavor, seeming to thrive on the attention he was getting from the drunken women who were now reacting with wild abandon at his risqué performance.

"Is that it?" Teri asked, coming up from behind me. "We're gonna watch this guy jerk off? That's it?"

"Knowing my aunt, I doubt it."

"Oh, look!" Drew squealed. "Somebody's giving him a hand."

Sure enough, one of the women, obviously very drunk, had taken his massive piece of meat in her hands and was masturbating him wildly. I recognized her as one of my aunt's acquaintances, a tall, leggy brunette whose name I couldn't remember. I doubted that she would be able to get his ridiculously oversized prick to surpass the vertical, but she did manage to get him hard in just under a few minutes and it did seem to be elevated a few inches. King Matumba thanked her for her help and then took control of his prick himself, raising the tip of it slowly upward until it just touched the underside of his chin. The entire audience roared with laughter, surmising what he was going to do.

To the shouts and cheers of the animated crowd of women, King Matumba lowered his head down onto his cock while simultaneously opening his mouth to accommodate the huge, ebony shaft. At first, only the head disappeared. But moments later we all watched in fascination as his mouth slowly advanced by degrees over the vast terrain of tubular flesh, his lips pulled back to their limit as his head came to rest once he had reached the three-inch mark. Cries of astonishment resonated throughout the hall as the auto-fellatist exhaled all the air from his stomach and contracted his muscles so that he was able to lower his head further still until a full six inches of his penis was completely engulfed down his throat.

"I love it!" Drew cried, laughing heartily at the sight.

"I wonder what he's going to do," Ashley said, turning to me but without taking her eyes off the giant.

"I'll tell you what he's going to do," Mary Kate smirked. "He's going to cream in his mouth. Guaranteed."

"Do you think he's going to swallow it all or let some of it shoot out?" Ashley inquired.

"I hope he swallows some and then lets the rest of it shoot up into the air so we can see it. I hear some of these tribal guys can really come gallons."

Teri giggled like a little girl. "I would love to see his cock do that!"

"He certainly has the balls for it," I noted wryly.

Mary Kate nodded her assent. "I think we're going to see some serious ropes tonight girls."

"Ropes?" Drew asked.

"Yeah, ropes," Mary Kate said. "Ropes of cum."

Drew looked at me and chuckled softly. "That's funny!"

King Matumba's head was now bobbing up and down on his sperm-swollen shaft with ferocious speed, never once breaking his stride. He seemed oblivious to everything except the insanely huge dong he was savagely sucking. This must have gone on for several minutes until it was becoming apparent that he would not last much longer. The crowd went into a chant just as he was coming up for air.

"We want to see the cum!" the women roared over and over again.

"I advise everyone to stand well back," Adrienne warned the audience. "He will try to swallow it all, but if he cannot, then watch out!"

Despite her admonitions, no one listened to a word she said. The women were now so drunk that they simply did not care. They just wanted to see this handsome giant of a man suck his own dick until it shot its load in his mouth.

"Suck, suck, suck!" some of the women screamed.

Soon others picked up the chant and the King responded by accelerating his tempo. I watched as his huge balls began to heave back and forth as they now were filled to capacity with sperm. As they rose up toward the base of his prick, I knew he was going to cum. And so did everyone else.

"I can't wait to see this," Teri cried anxiously as she grabbed her pocket camera and began taking pictures.

"We want to see ropes, King Matumba!" Mary Kate hollered over the din. "Lots and lots of ropes!"

Of course he couldn't hear her. As he sucked on his prick ever more frantically, the women sensed he was on the verge of an imminent explosion and went into an uncontrollable rant.

"Cum, cum, cum!" they cried as his entire body tensed for the release of sperm.

Suddenly he drew his head up, just leaving the tip of his prick in his mouth.

"Here it comes, Ash!" Mary Kate laughed wickedly.

Ashley said nothing until it became obvious the man was now in the throes of an enormous climax. As soon as she saw his cheeks inflate with the first onrush of sperm, she let out a howl and grabbed her sister's arm with joy.

"You were right!" she exclaimed. "Look, he can't swallow it all down. It's dripping out of his mouth!"

Mary Kate just stood still, smiling that seductive smile of hers, as if she didn't need to hear from her sister that her prediction was accurate. "Here come the ropes everybody!" she laughed aloud.

A few moments later and King Matumba, pulling quickly back from his own wildly spurting tool, spit out a pint of his own freshly spewed semen. His mammoth cock was now unfettered and allowed to swing freely back and forth, succumbing to the erratic muscular contractions of his ejaculating penis.

The first load of sperm jettisoned from his prick with enormous force, shooting straight up in the air above his head and landing behind him. The next two shots flew left and right into the crowd, his penis jerking wildly back and forth, completely under the control of its own volatile pulsations.

The King groaned loudly as he was gripped by a series of explosions. We watched in awe as the giant dork spewed forth a torrent of hot, white seed. The ejaculations were some of the most impressive I had ever seen—some even more splendid than what I had witnessed during the "Long Shots" contest. To the accompaniment of Mary Kate's incessant screaming of "ropes, ropes," all of us laughed with glee as the abandoned schlong fired off salvo after salvo of white paste into the crowd, the long, thick, stringy shots of cum forming an opalescent display that made everyone gasp.

I think I counted fifteen separate spurts of cum launched from the King's excited tool, one fired off directly toward Ashley and which she deftly avoided by sidestepping at the last second. Instead, the errant blast made contact with the woman behind her, hitting her squarely in the face. And still the two-foot wonder continued to fire off its menacing load.

The crowd was thrilled beyond belief watching the King's exceptional performance. I soon lost count of his ejaculations and simply enjoyed watching him cum, sometimes firing his hot sperm into the air and sometimes watching it splash into some nearby woman.

"This is fucking great!" Drew cried, clapping her hands together.

"I know, isn't it?" Teri agreed, as she continued snapping pictures.

The twins were laughing so hard by now that I couldn't speak to either of them. Huge blasts of cum were still shooting out of the King's prick and the women were loving it. By the time he was finished, he had ejaculated more than any other man I had ever seen. As the last in a series of increasingly diminishing spurts finally subsided, King Matumba thanked the audience and was led out of the hall by a group of Sisters. The applause was deafening.

"Thank you, Adrienne," Lenore said, rising from her seat. "That was...enlightening!"

Adrienne took a bow and I watched as she was enveloped by the crowd of satisfied onlookers. I could only think of how jealous Craig and Barney would have been had they seen King Matumba perform. I knew it was something I would never forget.

It was now 4:00 a.m. and I was beginning to feel very sleepy. I said my goodbyes to my aunt, Lenore, and all my friends and headed out the door of the main hall. Mary Kate and Ashley accompanied me out of the gate and I walked them both to their waiting limo.

"Ash and I are having a party at our place this coming Wednesday evening," Mary Kate said. "I'd really love it if you could come."

"Oh, yes, and you have to bring Craig and Barney too!" Ashley insisted.

"They're both in Cannes. What kind of party is it?" I inquired.

"A fashion party," Mary Kate replied. "We have a new line of men's clothes we want to audition before some of our friends."

"Please come, Holly," Ashley said, grabbing my hand. "It's going to be great. Drew and Teri are coming, and a lot of other famous people will be there."

I felt as if I were being maneuvered into accepting their invitation by the insistent tone of their voices. It seemed as if they were holding something back, but I decided to play their game and let myself be surprised.

"Okay, I'll come," I said genially.

"Oh, and we're going to the Le Trois restaurant tomorrow night," Mary Kate said. "Just me and Ash. It's a special kind of place and we have a booth reserved for us. Can you come?"

"I don't have anything planned for tomorrow. Sure, let's do it."

Ashley smiled coyly. "There's a waiter there who can do amazing things with his penis. It's hysterical. You'll love it."

"After what we just saw, I don't think anyone can come close to King Matumba."

"Don't be so sure," she replied, with a serious air.

The two girls shared hugs and kisses with me and were whisked away in their limo just as I slowly ambled through the front door of the chateau, quite tired yet genuinely happy.

************

Pierre Anjou, despite some of his more plebian qualities, had a profound sense of curiosity that had not abandoned him since he was a child. His inquisitiveness almost led him to choose a career in the hard sciences, but his love of money and power superseded such lofty pursuits. Yet he did manage to maintain a keen interest in his boyish fascination with astronomy, aiming his rather modest telescope at the skies every now and then, keenly observing the vast, cold, stellar vista whose majesty was only partially discernable to his eyes with a child's sense of wonder.

A more earthbound corollary was found in his ardent devotion to the study of everything avian, especially those birds that inhabited the area of the forest that encompassed his ex-wife's estate. Several times each month he would train his high-powered binoculars on the local bird population, spending hours just watching and cataloging a resplendent array of species whose study afforded him a welcome, if not brief, respite from his personal troubles.

On one such bird-watching expedition he had focused his binoculars upon what he imagined was something flickering in the branches of a large tree some yards away. At first he thought it might be some squirrels running along the tree limbs, but there was no sound, just a slender ray of light that reflected off the leaves at intervals.

Moving closer to investigate, he began to hear a subdued murmur of voices emanate from that area of the forest he knew to be long overgrown with dense vegetation and nearly impossible to pass. He moved quietly through the undergrowth, avoiding the thickest part of the vegetation by circumnavigating it in hopes of finding a clearing further along the way. At one point he saw a piercing flash of light that seemed blinding in its luminance, but this quickly died away, leaving his eyes unfocused and blurred by unpleasant afterimages that sometimes occurs when one looks into an exploding flashbulb. For a moment he paused, not wishing to reconnoiter until he could focus his eyes once more.