Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"So do you!" I said hugging him.

The strange woman continued to pull on his cock even as I kissed him. "Do you mind?" I said to her. "He's my boyfriend."

She looked at Craig and then me.

"Well, it's true," he said to the woman.

She laughed. "Right now you belong to all of us," she replied with slurred speech, and continued masturbating him

"They want to milk me like a cow I think," he said to me. "Look. They're bringing over a table now."

"And we have a huge champagne glass to catch all the semen!" said a mature woman standing behind him. It was the 70-ish looking woman whom I had been introduced to earlier who had once played Beaver's TV mom.

"Are you kidding?" I asked her.

"Of course not. He told us it's his fantasy."

"Is that true, Craig?" I asked him.

He blushed. "Yeah, it's true. Ever since Mrs. Terry and Mrs. Barber..."

"Oh," I said knowingly. "You told me that story."

"You don't have a problem with this do you?"

"Me? No, Craig, I don't. Far be it from me to tell anyone what to do. Enjoy it."

Of course I was a little jealous. I mean, what woman wouldn't be, seeing their boyfriend as the object of lust for so many women. But even now, as I was being rudely shoved out of the way so that other strange hands could grope and fondle my handsome lover, I realized that I really had no claim to Craig. There was no real love involved between us, only a simple physical attraction and a growing friendship. So, although in my heart I would have liked to claim bragging rights, it was purely a fiction—an invention of my own vanity and nothing more.

Within seconds my erstwhile blonde stud was pushed to the center of the room and, with the aid of a dozen or so women, hoisted up onto a small cocktail table. It seemed that the older women in the group were controlling the action, positioning Craig on all fours so that they could milk him like a cow. I thought he looked silly in that position but the other women were totally absorbed in what they were doing, oblivious to everything else except getting him to ejaculate.

Meanwhile, Barney was pinned against the corner of the room by a group of women intent on masturbating him. He was laughing heartily at all the female attention and quite literally helpless to fend them all off. Woman after woman took their turn stroking his massive meat stick and I could see that he would not last much longer.

"I want to see this thing pop!" said Alyssa, who was furiously stroking him.

Florence, the TV mother of those kids once known as the "Brady's," now pushed her way through the crowd with a huge champagne glass in her hand. "Let me through!" she cried as she stumbled across the floor and straight into Mary Kate.

""Don't' worry, Florence," the startled twin said. "He's not going anywhere."

With that the elderly woman handed the glass to Barbara who placed it under Craig's midsection. "I got some lube if anybody wants some!" she hollered.

It wasn't enough that the two men were now being sexually assaulted. Mary Kate now ordered all the other models out into the room, and they too were likewise overpowered. It was a free-for-all.

"Look at the balls on this one!" I heard Brittany shout as her hands grasped one man's bulging nuts.

I saw one of the models standing in the midst of a small group of women giving them a semi-private jerk off session. Within minutes he was shooting great globs of sperm on the floor, earning him a roar of approval from the women.

"Let's bring them all off!" Nikki cried, as she dragged one guy by his penis toward the catwalk.

Kelly and Mira were so drunk they could barely stand upright. Yet they managed to force one guy onto the floor where they were furiously masturbating him.

"Shoot it!" Mira commanded him. "Shoot it up to the ceiling!"

"We all want to see your fucking hot spunk!" Kelly added, as her small hand flew up and down the man's 10-inch pecker.

Drunk as they were, the two women forced the man to ejaculate high into the air, sending ribbons of hot cream within a few feet of their intended target.

Suddenly, Mary Kate appeared on my right. "Fuck, that's awesome!" she said to me as she watched the sperm continue to shoot upward toward the ceiling. "I love watching all that spunk fly out. It gets me so hot."

"It is very erotic to watch," I agreed. "Kelly and Mira really know how to get a guy to cream really hard for them."

"Well, we ain't no slouches either baby!" she reminded me. "Come on, watch me and Ashley get Barney off."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I've been dying to jerk off that big, fat schlong of his forever. Come on!"

We passed by Craig on our way to see Barney and I could see that the older women had completely overpowered him and were now in utter control of his masturbation. The younger women watched anxiously as their older counterparts rubbed every inch of his strong and taut body with body lotion, focusing their attention on his huge 12 ¾" prick. He seemed to be in another world.

"Okay, ladies," Mary Kate said to the women standing around Barney. "Let Ashley and I take over from here."

The women were at first reluctant to remove their collective hands from Barney's body, but Mary Kate insisted. Ashley, who was only now just entering the room from which she had exited to use the ladies' room, insinuated herself between her sister and the women still clinging on to Barney.

"Now ladies," Barney said diplomatically, "let Mary Kate and Ashley have their way. They are your hosts after all."

One by one the hands pulled away, quickly to be replaced by those of the twins.

"Make it a big one, for us," Mary Kate said to Barney. "Like you did last week. You know. Lots of ropes."

"That won't be a problem beautiful lady," Barney replied softly, as Mary Kate's tiny hand closed around his huge shaft.

"Make it shoot as far as you can, okay Barney?" Ashley said, deftly grabbing the tip of his prick with her index finger and rubbing it quickly up and down under his purple glans.

"Anything for you, gorgeous," he said between clenched teeth.

There was so much action going on at one time that I didn't know where to look first. The elderly women were still milking Craig like a cow, and both Ashley and Mary Kate were now masturbating Barney with all four of their hands. In addition, all the other models were similarly being brought to orgasm and their moans filled the air around me. A few of the women were now having intercourse with some of the models. It was becoming a full-blown orgy.

"Spunk, spunk, spunk, spunk!" screamed Alyssa, as she brought a giant black model off. As she casually pulled up on the man, a thick rope of cum shot out and sailed over her head to land on another woman's dress. She laughed as several more giant spurts were forced out by her energetic stroking, splashing into her hair and clothing, coating her with a thick, white patina.

Kelly was straddling a naked man, her back to his face, both hands wrapped around his swollen, cum-filled tool, coaxing it to release its load. She gave him three, fast, upward pulls and watched in glee as the hot sperm shot out in multiple spurts, flying everywhere. A group of women stood directly in front of her watching the whole thing, and applauded even as they watched their own clothes get soaked in the process.

Another model was now reaching climax. This time it was Brittany who forced the explosion of cum. He was actually sitting in her lap as she masturbated him, helped along by a few vicious tugs from Mira, Lindsay, and a few other women. Suddenly the guy screamed and a shower of sperm sailed out into the air, provoking a chorus of laughter from the women, who themselves were getting soaked. Over and over again, the man's excited prick surrendered its massive load at the coaxing of the beautiful women's unrelenting hands. As soon as he stopped shooting, one of the women grabbed his cock and began sucking it, getting him hard again. She then began riding him right there on the chair as Brittany licked his huge balls.

Suddenly, a low moan cut through the wall of voices. It was Barney, and he was about to release what I knew would be a massive amount of sperm.

Mary Kate and Ashley were now employing their hands in tandem as they ferociously jerked off the giant, ebony prick. They looked at each other and at Barney at intervals, sometimes breaking out into fits of laughter at what they were forcing him to do. Barney was ready to cum. Even the older women paused in giving their attentions to Craig in order to witness the big, black man's explosion.

I had to admit that it was quite thrilling to see the tiny, demure twins work his huge tool with such attention. Ashley, in particular, was enamored of Barney, and she put all her effort into bringing him pleasure by using both her hands to masturbate him. Up and down, up and down, went their beautifully manicured fingers, teasing and coaxing the long hard shaft until it could stand it no more.

Bellowing like an elephant, Barney's entire upper body shrank back while his legs simultaneously bent forward as he was gripped in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

At first I thought someone had thrown a wet paper napkin at me because all I saw was this whitish blur that sailed completely over my head. But it was, in fact, the first jet of sperm that shot out of Barney's huge prick. Mary Kate howled with laughter, knowing that this rope of sperm had barely missed me.

"Yeah! Yeah!" the younger twin screamed as she pulled furiously on Barney's ejaculating tool. "I want to see more ropes! More! More!"

Barney dutifully complied.

An explosion of cum followed on the heels of her request, the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and even seventh volleys shooting out in all directions in a series of wonderfully timed ejaculations. Ashley's hands, like her sister's, were completely covered in sperm, yet she continued to stroke the massive cock, making sure it was pointed upward at an angle so that she could watch each spurt as it was forced from the tip of the giant prick. At one point she unexpectedly pointed Barney's cock straight up, forcing a rope of spunk to shoot high up over his head and into another woman's face, which caused both sisters to laugh hysterically.

"Nice shot!" Mary Kate said to her sister.

So much cum kept shooting out of Barney that the sisters could not keep count. By the time he shot his sixteenth and final load, the twins, and Barney, were exhausted.

"Look what you did to me!" Mary Kate said to Barney as she showed him her sperm-soaked hands.

"And look at these!" Ashley added, showing him her equally drenched hands.

All Barney could do was shake his head and smile. "That was the best handjob I've ever had in my whole goddamn life!"

The crowd went wild. Mary Kate and Ashley laughed and each gave Barney a kiss.

"I want to watch them bring Craig off," Ashley said, reaching for some napkins to wipe her hands.

"Come on, Holly," Mary Kate said, following her sister's lead. "Let's go."

The older women had performed their work well. Craig's huge prick was all lubed up and ready to explode its contents into the champagne glass. But that didn't sit well with one black-haired, fifty-something woman.

"No! Don't let him cum right away," she said to Florence and Barbara, who were both milking his long penis with gusto. "Here, put this on his cock. Let's get a build up of some of those seminal fluids!"

Everyone screamed with laughter at her funny comment.

This woman, whose name was Irene, handed Florence a black, leather contraption that proved to be nothing more than a cock ring. Florence had Craig stand up as she strapped the leather device around his cock. She performed the maneuver in less than thirty seconds and his cock was now effectively contained within it, looking like it was going to explode with the slightest touch.

"I like that you shave your balls," Barbara said to Craig.

"Anything to please you beautiful ladies," he replied with a big grin.

"You'll please us with a nice big cumshot," Florence laughed.

"Yeah," Mary Kate agreed. "We expect to see lots of ropes, Craig. Just like Barney did a little while ago."

"I promise you, if you keep this cock ring on me, you'll be seeing a ton of ropes."

"Good." she replied. "I want to see you fill that champagne glass up to the top."

One after the other, all the celebrities took their turn at fondling him. He was now the center of attention. I could see how much he enjoyed having his cock and balls teased and stroked by so many beautiful women. But it was the mature females that captivated him most. Craig had told me all about his sexual adventures with several mature women who treated him like some kind of CFNM plaything. It had all happened when he was only eighteen or nineteen, but it had left an indelible imprint upon his young mind. Now as his masturbation was finally being exclusively conducted by Florence, Barbara, and several other older women, I knew it would not be long before he would completely lose control and surrender his enormous load to their combined machinations.

Sensing that he was on the verge of cumming, Florence ordered him onto his hands and knees, pointing the tip of his agitated prick into the champagne glass. She and Barbara pulled on his cock hand over fist, in a consistent, rhythmic fashion, never once releasing their grip upon him.

"How does it feel to have your prick jerked off by an older woman, Craig?" Florence said, while the vast female crowd around him howled with laughter.

"It...it feels...fuckin" great!" was all he could manage to say.

Alyssa, not content to watch the older women have all the fun, moved in close to his backside and delivered several hard slaps to his bottom. "Fill up that fucking cup!" she commanded him between hits. The audience roared with laughter.

Barney, who was still recovering from the wondrous and sperm-depleting handjob he has just received from Mary Kate and Ashley, stood behind Florence and Barbara, admiring their superb masturbatory skills.

"God damn!" he cried. "I'd already be shooting my load by now! Come on Craig. Show these ladies what you're made of!"

The women around him laughed but their attention soon turned back to Craig, who was now starting to ejaculate.

"Watch girls!" Barbara squealed, sensing Craig was about to cum.

The first spurt of semen was long and thick, splashing against the side of the glass with such force that a good portion of the ejaculate bounced off and up into the air and into the audience. This brought on a round of applause.

"Holy shit!" Mary Kate cried. "More ropes, Craig! Let's see more ropes!"

As if in answer to her plea, Craig fired off another series of white, creamy bursts directly into the glass while Florence and Barbara continued to stroke him violently.

"That's it Barbara," Florence laughed. "Get all that fucking, nasty juice out of him girl. Keep pulling!"

Barbara needed no encouragement. Squeezing his oversized balls with one hand and jerking on the cock ring with the other, she helped provoke a series of sticky salvos that flew into the glass one after the other, effectively covering the inside of the container until it was completely opaque.

Ashley was beside herself. "I love this," she whispered in my ear as Craig's cock continued to fire even more shots of sperm into the glass.

"I know," I replied. "I do too."

"I don't mean just watching him cum. I mean, I love the control we have over men. It makes me feel so sexy."

"It's a great thrill, I have to admit."

She shook her head in agreement. "I mean, look at him. He's completely under the control of those women, and he loves it!"

"I think most guys would do almost anything for a simple handjob."

"Yeah, if we could only find a way of keeping them in that orgasmic state we could take over the world."

I couldn't help but smile as I thought of Dr. Swensen and her famous "EJAX-472" male fertility drug. In effect, and ancillary to its intended purpose, that drug might have been the very thing Ashley, in her ignorance, alluded to. A drug that would keep men in a heightened state of sexual awareness—was that what it would take to change the world?

"Look," Mary Kate said, pointing to Craig's penis. "He's still shooting off. The fucking glass is almost full!"

It was true. The glass was indeed about three-quarters full of his hot seed and he was still ejaculating. The women were now cheering him on, demanding he fill the glass to the brim.

During this entire ordeal Craig kept his head down, seemingly unwilling to look into the faces of the women surrounding him lest he lose his concentration. His strategy appeared to pay off as the last of his ejaculations now filled the entire glass. Florence removed the cum-filled receptacle and lifted it high above her head as the entire audience erupted into a thunderous round of applause.

"Fantastic!" Mary Kate said, admiring the full glass.

"I've never seen guys cum so much as Craig and Barney," Ashley remarked, her eyes focused on the same object.

I silently told myself that no matter how much Craig or Barney would deny that the EJAX drug was out of their system, they had to be wrong. There was no way any normal man could ejaculate enough semen to fill an entire glass. Okay, King Matumba might prove the exception, but he wasn't normal. Odd enough as this fact was, the women in the audience didn't seem to care one bit. Maybe they were all too drugged up or too drunk to care. All that seemed to matter to them was that they were the ones in control. Maybe the rush of power they felt over these men transcended every other consideration. I don't know. But when I left there that evening I realized that the only possible way women would ever reign supreme over men was not by direct confrontation, but by patiently, insidiously, controlling their heads—the ones between their legs.

END OF CHAPTER 10

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers