All Comments on 'Aunt Pris's Sweet Treat'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Spectre17Spectre17almost 8 years ago
Keep Going

Plenty of scope with these two.

Nicely done and great that you avoided all the usual clichés.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Aunty Pris Please

I've read most of your stories and i like most of the various Gilf's but Aunty Pris might be one of my favorites. Loved the cake element to her story and i hope we can look forward to more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disgusting....like Lebron crying like a baby and Dellavedova grabbing your nut sack

But for some reason I have always been turned on by older women. I have been with women from their early 70's to late 80's. Good times...to say the least. But this story...why portray the aunt as being the aggressor....It would have been better if the nephew was the aggressor and was caught by another aunt and he would have to teach his other aunt a lesson....Looking forward to the next chapter. Bring in the uncle....

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
If I'm being honest,

I don't see the attraction for women as old as the ones you portray in your stories. I don't doubt that "you" find them hot, but I just don't see it, for me. In my opinion, there might be some women in their sixties/seventies who still have "it", but they're the exception to the rule. For me, I don't think I've experienced "lust at first sight" with anyone older than their fifties, and again, they're the exceptions to the rule for their age group.

I'm not knocking the writing, or the motivation, but I'm wondering if it might not be more appropriate to post stories like this one in the "Fetish" category, as I'm reasonably sure I'm not the only reader who felt as I've already described.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
thanks

Appreciate the comments, the ones of support and even the ones that might not like the story so much but are at least intelligent and articulate in explaining why. To address some things: I write stories that I'd like to read, and I like stories of sexy older women - even into their 70s, which many women I know are - and who are the aggressors. To each his own, as they say, and I enjoy writing them in this style, and reading others' stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story, you should definitely make a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very nice and seductive, please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot stories

Great so hot that she used him for her pleassure! more stories like that! so great when older use younger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very good

I think the only time an older woman is not attractive is when she has no desire for sex. This woman knows what she wants and she gets it. I could love her

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
These stories are wild

I am anonymous but know I like to give positive reinforcement to writers who express stories I like. Just say “hey, thanks biker” and write stories about mature sexy older women be dominant over medium to hunky guys. Sometimes the larger guy wants an Amazon be aggressive with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs