Aunt Pris's Sweet Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an awkward position to say the least, as he sat against the wall, breathing the fumes of his sex-crazed aunt's ass, his legs spread - and his rock-hard cock sticking out of his shorts, brushing the backs of Aunt Pris's nearby calves.

"Oh really?" he heard her growl as her ass continued to devour his face and his face devour her ass.

She shuffled back a bit, capturing the head of his dick in her lower legs, pushing them closer together. Tyler felt his dick consumed by his aunt's muscular old calves, the skin soft and loose but the muscles beneath trembling and quivering on his cock as she rubbed them back and forth.

She was literally jerking him off with her legs and at the moment, nothing felt better.

Her calves were like creamy velvet, soft and warm but hard at the same time, the thick bubble of muscle beneath that saggy old skin caressing his cock like no pussy or hand had ever done. He was lost in the sweep of the insane, incestuous pleasure, holding onto the sides of her thighs, feeling the muscles of them in his hands, twisting his face deeper inside the clutching hams of her luscious old ass, lapping furiously at her asshole.

Auntie Pris fingered her cunt as her nephew devoured her dark hole, cumming again, her squirt jetting out onto the deck and down her thighs, over her knees and into the calves scissored around Tyler's cock. The sudden coating of warm gooey female cream was heavenly, he thought, listening to the squishing sounds that resulted from it, his cock now knifing in her big, freckled calves and out the front of her shins.

"OH FUCK!" he bellowed, his roar lost and muffled in the grip of his aunt's quivering ass flesh surrounding his face.

He felt himself cumming, the biggest and best orgasm of his young life, and heard jets hit the deck as it shot out of his cock. She laughed and shuffled forward a bit, capturing the head of his gushing cock in the maw of her meaty calves, rubbing them back and forth until he was spent, his cum coating the insides.

She kept her big ass pressed to his face, smothering him, and now continued to work his cock in her calves. The post-orgasmic sensitivity that it caused made him scream into the funky grip of her clutching butt.

"Little ticklish are we?" Auntie Pris laughed.

"PLEASE STOP!" he yelled into the suffocating ass flesh folded around his lapping face, squirming to try popping his cock from her velvety calves.

She wouldn't stop, torturing him for a full minute until he stopped screaming and slumped back, head almost flat on the deck, his legs and body extended out between her legs.

She stood up, shaking her fleshy ass off his face, looking down at her calves and feet, both soaked with her nephew's goo.

"Ooops!" she growled.

He was far too weak to move as she backed her cum-laden calves back to his mouth. He cringed but licked, his tongue running up and down her muscular limbs, slurping up the cooling congealing fluid and gamely gulping it down. He was no stranger to his own cum; many a self-inflicted handjob in bed left him shooting in his own face.

But this was different, wildly different, decadent and forbidden and wrong, and now he licked his spunk with increasing fervor, putting his open mouth on his aunt's muscular calves and lapping madly, hungrily, wantonly.

She giggled as he cleaned her, then got him to his hands and knees, straddling his head and scissoring his neck in her skinny ankles, his face at the tops of her feet also loaded with sperm.

"Eat my icing, baby," she growled, squeezing his neck until he lanced out his tongue to lovingly slurp up the clammy cum and swallow it down.

She finally let him go, smoothing her nightie over her magnificent thighs. She walked to the bench, grabbed the smokes and fired one up, inhaling deeply as she looked out over the ocean, almost oblivious to her stunned nephew sitting on the deck behind her, staring at her in disbelief.

And with a whole new way of seeing her. She wasn't old Auntie Pris now. She was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

"Mmmm, that was fun, Tyler, thanks," she whispered, picking up the wine and slugging it down.

"No...no problem, Auntie Pris," he said, shaking his head, unable to stop looking up and down her luscious old body, wondering if she'd remember what happened the next morning.

She finished her smoke, stubbing it out in the cake remnants on her plate, picking it up and turning to smile at him.

"Great late-night sweet treat, huh?" she laughed, patting his head as she walked by toward the house. "See ya in the morning, kiddo."

"Yeah, yeah, morning," he said softly, watching her muscled calves as she walked.

"Can't wait to see what we can dig up for breakfast," she said, winking at him and walking through the door.

"Me, too, Auntie Pris," he sighed, staring out at the twinkling ocean. "Me, too."

12