All Comments on 'Aunt Raven: The Reading of The Will'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what happened?

to jenny?..and its not right for tim to forsake his mother,no matter what,shes the one who gave life to him.

racefan91racefan91almost 13 years ago
What?!?!?!?!

Jenny was a B!tch from the word go, it would have been better if Tim was her dads son.......women like her are what make men gay!

Great job on this whole story and i cant wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great ending for a great story!

I've been hoping for a finish to this great story ever since I first read it several years ago and this was a great way to end it. Keep on writing the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm so glad that you finished this one!

I remember commenting on your earlier chapters and imploring you to complete this one. Thank you for doing that, Of all your stories, this was my favorite.

That was an outstanding final comment, by the way.

Old Wayne

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
5 Stars, Larry!

I remember asking you to finish this one several years ago. I'm just so glad that you finally did. Thanks Larry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Term, "asshead".

Enjoyed the story. Literally laughed and cried. Just never heard the term asshead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really, really enjoyed this (4.8)!

I truly hope that you will add another chapter or two about Tim and Raven. This part draws the reader in so intensely that one wishes for more and more and more. Like, did they get married, did they have any children, did they move to one of the places her Daddy mentioned to Raven, and/or did Jenny change her a..h.l. ways and become a decent human being? Just what could be in the mind of the author on these issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The best story I've ever read.

I'm not very good with big words and my spelling is awfull but reading this masterpiece will ruin any other story now, it had everything you want in an epic, love, hatred and joy. Please whatever you do keep going. Ps, it reminds me of a sadly gone but never to be forgotten love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

awesome story I love that Tim was the only one of the family that like raven a lot. I hope that they would get some of grand dad money, BUT the way found out about his mom was classic, She should of been nicer to her and her son. I bet the granddad was laughing when he got done make the tape. keep up the good work.

JPBVJPBVover 11 years ago
Need better proofing

The story would go from good to great with better proofing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Love the idea of a hot, little slow girl who is your aunt fucking the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I don't think that you could have ended the story any better and to try to do so would've ruined it, I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story. I thought it was well written and worked up at just the right speed.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
excellence!

That was beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THAT WAS GOOD - DAMN GOOD

I suspected when the old man died and his lawyer appeared that there would be sparks flying and Jenny would not be happy - especially when she was made to reveal what she had done in the past....she got her comeuppance well and truly....what a nasty piece of work she was and then to reveal it was her fault than Raven was like she is....what a bitch....but they ended up together just as granddad had said they should be....a great story...loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Good finish to the series. I'd like to see a few more chapters of Tim and Raven and how they continue, but then again I'm a sucker for a strong romantic element.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

love it. perfect pay back for jen. would loe to see more on tim and raven. i realy enjoy your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you reap what you sew

Misty was from the jewelry store he really loved her and Jenny took her away and hurt Raven so she got what she had coming to her. great story 5 stars plus. Yes it is in my favorites

Ron

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Thank you, LAW, for having this 2nd chapter.

I had noticed it before and then when the first chapter said THE END I forgot that you had this chapter listed. Thank you so much for providing it. Keep up the good work.

That Jen was a piece of work, wasn't she? I hope the kids did not give her a penny.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 9 years ago
First

I want to say I enjoyed this tale thoroughly, keep them coming.

Secondly, you said all through this enjoyable tale that "Raven" had a mind of a young teen, but you have her acting and talking, in most of the story, like a small child, like maybe 8 years old. Just confused?

LJbearhugLJbearhugalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Your stories are the best. Love how Raven finds her true love and protector.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
as tony the tiger would say grrrrrrreat story

I really enjoyed the story about Raven and Tim and my heart broke in half when his grandfather and how he spoke about Ravens mother Misty. Like I said I have read all 4 parts and I think the 2 about Raven and Tim the best. I have no idea when you wrote this story but I have to ask will there be a sequil about Tim and Raven? Will they have children will they love each other for ever.If you have wrtten one under another name and say in the Romance section I would like the name please. 5 stars plus and yes in my favorites.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

I know its an old story--liked the twist--didnt know till the reading of the first story eo the last part why Ravens sistr hated so much not knowing she killed her mother. Did a great job with it--hope to se more stuff in the futue

SpookyTaurusSpookyTaurusalmost 7 years ago

WOW!It was damn good and i loved the story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
excellent +5

I would give you 10 out of 5 for this fabulous story. Thank you so much for gifting me the opportunity to appreciate your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So why is it all his heirs

So why is it all his heirs except for Timmy get to be polyamorous incestuous people fucking around all they want?

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
THE SECOND BEST STORY

THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. LOVE, ROMANCE, HUMILITY, DRAMA, AND JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX. I HOPE YOU KEEP US POSTED IF YOU GO BACK TO THE STORY LINE FOR AN UPDATE OF TIM AND RAVEN

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely fantastic read, I really enjoyed both chapters. I loved that Tim's mom got what she had coming to her for being such a bitch. I'm not sure if I'll read the story of Jenny as it's hard to connect with her character after reading about her in this story.

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

A very great story

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Comments

Man your stories speaks volumes for themselves. You nearly ruin the ending of each story with that rebuke of the naysayers sounding probably worse than they do. This is meant to be constructive criticism. Peace! Good read...

buddah222buddah222almost 5 years ago
Great ending

Fuck the anonymous whiners as they can't even put their name to their comments fantastic story as well as all the others keep riding please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Chapter to Tim’s and Raven’s Lives.

Masterfully weaving in tidbits to continue the saga. Man I hope there is more!

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

a great story, is there going to be final chapter about how mummy makes out and do raven & Tim become a married family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Ah there's the reading of the will, I knew it would be a great read............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story however this guy hasn't written anything in about 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
?

12/11 isn't 20 years

Bobbyd629Bobbyd629about 1 year ago

I really did like this series of stories in fact I could not stop reading them. Thank you and I hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

GREAT STORY.......that BITCH Jenny got her just dessrts....... Jack Shit .... bravo

....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous