Aunt Sandi Ch. 01

Story Info
I dance closely with my Aunt Sandi at a family reunion.
1.3k words
4.24
435.7k
476

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

While at a family reunion on Saturday night, my Aunt Sandi, my mother's sister, asked me to dance with her.

I'm 18 and pretty shy and don't have a girlfriend right now. She's now 40 and has always been a source of fantasy ever since I started masturbating, and when we got out on the dance floor, a slow song came on, and we gotreallyclose to each other.

Her perfume was intoxicating and I started to feel my dick growing in my pants. I moved in very close to her and, without thinking, started pushing myself against her, along with pressing against her tits. I had never been this close to her. We had hugged many times, but this was definitely different.

While doing this, I gathered the courage, probably driven by desire, to look directly into her eyes, and I knew for certain that she was feeling my dick press against her. She just smiled at me and then she actually pressed harder back into me. I could tell that she was enjoying this.

This went on for several minutes while the song played. We were just locked together, with me grinding on her and her grinding right back. My arm was around her back, and I began to slowly move my hand around her back, just slowly caressing her through her shiny dark green dress.

When the song ended, my face felt flushed, and as we parted, she whispered in my ear "That was nice. Are you alright?" The embarrassment was kicking in and all I could croak out was "Yes, I'll be ok."

Then, gesturing with her eyes toward my crotch, she said "You should go take care of that. And then we can dance again later."

I nearly bolted to the bathroom and masturbated furiously into a wad of toilet paper. Her smell was all over me and this made me finish really quickly. It felt like a ton of cum gushed out of me. My stomach was in knots and I was feeling very shaky. I peed and just breathed deeply and tried my best to calm down, hoping I wasn't about to throw up.

I got cleaned up and went back out and sat down. In about fifteen minutes she came and sat by me. Again, her smell hit me like a truck. "All better now?" she asked. She obviously knew that I had done as she had suggested. Slightly calmer and feeling a little bold, I came back with "All better... for the moment."

This made her smile and laugh, and she said "Yeah, I know how it is being a horny teenager. I was one once, you know. I still am. Horny a lot that is." And then she laughed even harder.

I just sat there in disbelief at the way she was talking to me. She then asked if I wanted to dance again, but I just said I wouldn't mind just sitting there for a bit and talking to her. Besides, I was starting to grow hard again already and didn't want to walk out to the dance floor with an obvious boner.

She said, "Well, I can talk for a few minutes, but I don't want people to start looking at us funny." She was obviously aware that other people, especially my mom, would be keeping an eye on me and be wondering what her sister was up to talking to me.

I asked her why she allowed me to dance with her the way we did, and she said "Oh, I've seen the way you look at me sometimes. Do you think you can ogle my butt that often and I will never catch you?"

Damn. I thought I was being so super-stealthy when I checked her out. I just replied "I guess not... Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry. Boys will be boys. Anyway, I just figured I would get you back a little by holding you close to me when we were dancing. But, I think I went a little too far and made you, ahem, uncomfortable."

I managed to get out "Yeah, the thing is, your perfume smells so good, and I lost control of myself out there. You... you just look so great tonight."

And those words just hung there in the silence for a good thirty seconds. I detected that nowherface was getting red. I could tell that she was pondering what to say next, and finally she said "So, you think of me when you're... uh..., how should I put this, alone?"

I just nodded at this point since I couldn't speak. She then said "Wow that is really sweet. Well, I should get up and go talk to some of the others over there. I'll be back in a bit, ok? I need to think."

So, away she went. My mom was just coming back from dancing and sat down next to me. The first thing out of her mouth was "So, I see you're getting along with Aunt Sandi. Did you like dancing with her?"

Obviously she had been watching my little dance performance. I just said "Yes, it was good. She's a pretty good dancer." I couldn't really say, "Oh, and I had to go jerk off in the bathroom because I'm lusting after your sister." But that's exactly what I said to myself, and I could feel my head about ready to explode.

Mom smirked "Oh, yeah, she's had a lot of experience alright." Looking intently at me, she asked "Why is your face so red? Are you feeling ok?" She then put her lips on my forehead like she always did when I was little to check me for a fever.

I tried everything I could do to just breathe deeply. I said "Yep, I'm good. I think I just got a little hot out there when I was dancing."

This seemed to satisfy her and she went over with the others where my aunt had gone and they were all talking and laughing and drinking, something I can't do yet. I continued to sit and just listen to the music. I flexed my leg muscles rhythmically to try to get my boner to go away, and it finally did.

Once I was back to normal, I drifted over to the group and stood near Aunt Sandi. Once again I could smell her perfume. I caught myself before checking out her ass again and decided to ask her if she wanted to dance one more time. She smiled and said "Sure." We started walking and she said in a lower voice "We'll have to see if we can't be quite so naughty this time."

This time a faster song was playing, so we didn't get the opportunity to get really close. But, sometimes she would turn around and I would automatically look down at her butt. A couple times, when she turned back around she smiled at me, knowing just what I had done. I just kind of smiled and shrugged and said "I can't help it." This made her giggle and she said "No worries. I like it when I know you're looking." And then she turned around again. She was completely teasing the shit out of me and was loving every minute. So much for not being naughty.

We danced to a couple more songs that night, and when it was time to go, we hugged. Once again, going on desire alone, I turned and kissed her on the cheek. She was a little surprised and kissed me on the cheek back, and said "Oh, well, thank you honey. You are so sweet. I love you." With a slight pause, she finally added "And I'll be thinking ofyoutoo."

I couldn't say anything back to that, so I just smiled and walked away. I looked back once and our eyes met for a good five seconds. I'm almost certain that my aunt had just told me that she would be thinking about me when she was "alone" too.

That night in bed, I must have cum six more times. Now, my fantasy had some real, true-life components to it, and I'm finding myself wanting to see her again as soon as possible.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers