All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 03'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please have more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You ruined it with the strap-on

That was not necessary and once your story line move to her butt fucking him with the strap on the story was ruined. Up until that point you had a good story going.

21stcv21stcvalmost 11 years ago
strapons

well I thought the strapon part was ace, she is one very hot and frustrated lady, trying to train up her nephew for their mutual enjoyment.

thanks for a good story, I am looking forward to further instalments, maybe with a second woman or a guy next time, before she takes him to a BDSM club and then to a gloryhole for him to learn about being a true cumslut!

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 11 years ago
Well done

This was good, although I'm not a strap on guy. I hope you are planning more adventures with these two, I sure she has friends she wants to share him with.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

I would like to read a sequel to this story. Sandi should become even more dominant, once she twisted the poor's boy's brains.

LounaLounaover 10 years ago
Damn...

I'm quite fond of your characterisations. A horny aunt who's sexy as fuck, but she still seems to retain a caring, family sort of vibe.

The strap on was a fantastic touch, and I can't wait to continue the series.

gondaolgondaolabout 10 years ago

Getting better with every chapter

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
Wow

The pegging scene was hot. I have to try that. Any volunteers?

asianToy

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This 18 year old male has won the lottery. He has an experienced woman to teach him how to make love to a woman and have sex at the same time. As a virgin, he has no idea of what to do or how to do it. The first time is always terrible because no one knows what they are doing. Finally, he will learn the difference between love and sexual attachment. Although fiction, in real life, how much better off would a young abult, male or female, be if they had someone knowledgeable to teach them about love and sex?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to wonder why I never was lucky enough to turn on one of my aunts that much. That was one HOT DAY and a wonderfully hot way to get broke in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES