Aunt Sandi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

It was ok. Nothing terrible. I had licked my fingers a few times when masturbating, but it always seemed like after I came, I didn't want it anymore. But, I figured if she was willing to swallow it, I could too. This was really turning me on again, and she could sense that. "See, that wasn't so bad, was it. Do you want to try licking me clean now?"

"I... No, I don't think so." To myself, I thought, fuck that would be hot.

"Ok, maybe you'll try later." I was relieved that she was letting me off the hook so easily. The thought of licking my cum out of her pussy was now at the back of my mind, and I thought that if she insisted, I could do it.

With her hand, she started rubbing her clit. "Mmmmm, do you see where I'm rubbing? That's my clitoris. It's basically the same as the male penis. Now look closer."

She spread open her pussy lips and showed me where her urethra was. She continued explaining everything and all the while kept returning to rub her clit. "I want you to bring your tongue to where my finger is now, ok?"

I lifted her butt up off the bed and started licking her. The taste and smell were mesmerizing. So good. "You need to go just a bit higher. Do you see that little cover over my clit? Use your fingers and push that back, and then mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssss. Right there. Ohhhhhhh, lick it. Unnnnnh, move your tongue up and down. Just a little faster. Mmmmmm, yesssss. Ohhhhhh."

"That feels mmmmmmm so good. Now, slide a finger into my pussy. Slowly... Yesss, like that. Slide it in and out of me like you're fucking me."

"Press a little harder with your tongue, and suck up all the skin around my clit into your mouth, and lick hard. Oh, God, yesssss, like that."

I sucked her clit and licked it. I fingered her pussy. Then she said "Now, lick my pussy down lower. Clean me. Tongue fuck my pussy. And, I want you to lick my asshole too."

Everything was happening so fast. I just moved down and did as I was told, licking up every drop of my cum from earlier. At this point, it had kind of all mixed with her juices anyway and I couldn't really tell what was what. She was just gushing wet.

I positioned my tongue and started pushing it into her vagina, over and over. She moaned, and I kept rubbing along the side of her clit at the same time.

I moved lower and ran my tongue down her perineum and into her anus. She yelled out "YES, tongue fuck my ass!" She was rhythmically thrusting her pelvis into my face now, and I stuck my tongue out into a point, and she pushed her asshole onto me over and over again. All the while, I never stopped rubbing her clit.

After several minutes of that, she said "Get your middle finger wet and slide it into my butt. Then come back and lick my clit again. I need to cum."

"Now finger my pussy with your other hand. Mmmmmmmmmm, oh yes, like that. Now do it harder. Put your finger in and pull up against me. Oh shit, yes!"

"Lick my clit! Oh, yes, you're doing it right. Just a little harder..."

I increased the pressure and the pace of my licking on her clit, and she became quiet. She was still thrusting, and I knew it wasn't going to be long now.

And then, she let out a giant moan, and came really hard. I could feel her pussy tighten and even her asshole was tightening and loosening around my finger.

By this time, I was completely hard again. I moved to fuck her wet pussy again. I slid into her effortlessly.

"Wait, wait, not yet. It hurts right after I cum. Just give me a few minutes and then... Wait, I have another idea."

She rolled over and pulled open the nightstand drawer and pulled out a small bottle.

"Here, take some of this and get your dick all lubed up. Good. Now, put some in my butt." I did as told, not believing that she was about to let me fuck her asshole.

"Alright, get your finger all lubed up and push it into me. Mmmmmm, yes, that's good. Ok, now lube up another finger and put both of them in... yessss, just like that."

"Now, push them all the way in. Don't pull out. Just leave them in as far as you can get them... Oh God," she gasped.

When she was totally relaxed, she said, "Ok, now put some more on your dick and let's see if we can get you in me."

Looking down and feeling with my hand, I lined up my dick with her tight anus and started to push it in. The head went right in easily.

"Go very slow. That's a lot more than just fingers and... mmmmmmmm.... ohhhh, it needs time to relax."

I tried my best to go as slow as I could.

"Ow, ow that hurts a bit. Pull back out just a bit and hold on. Yeah, much better." In just a few more seconds, she said "Ok, push it back in more now. That's it. Ahhhh, now it's letting go. Push it all the way in me. Slow..."

I pushed and pushed and inch by inch my cock was engulfed in her asshole, until I couldn't go any further.

"Ok, now, pull back out, and do it slow. Don't pull all the way, mmmmmmm, out."

"Now, go back in, all the way. Yes, that's it. Ok, now you can start to go a little faster. Does it feel good in my ass, baby?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good. Gonna cum soon," I panted.

"Oh, don't cum inside my ass, ok? It really messes with me later in the bathroom, if you know what I mean. When you're ready, I want you to pull out and just cum on my stomach or my tits. Just don't put it back in my pussy for now, ok?"

I started thrusting faster. She put her hand down between her legs and gripped my cock each time as it came out. With her other hand, she started to rub her clit and moan again.

Pretty soon, I was ready, and so I pulled out. She sat up and told me to come closer and took my cock in her hand. As she masturbated me, she leaned forward and I blasted all over her tits and stomach. At the same time, she was cumming again as well.

It was a glorious moment. I just collapsed on top of her and we kissed and held each other. We laid there for probably 15 minutes, just kissing and embracing. I said "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie," she said with a smile.

"What do you say about taking a shower together now? We're all sticky and dirty."

We got up and got into the shower together. We washed each other, and she made sure to wash my cock off really well after being inside her asshole. This only made it get hard again, and she sucked me off in the shower while I played with her tits.

After getting out and dried, we lay back down in bed and just kind of talked. She asked me how it felt to no longer be a virgin, and I said it was awesome, which made her giggle that sweet giggle of hers. "I'm so happy I could be your first. A lot of times, young girls have no idea what they're doing and it can make the whole experience suck. I know my first time was pretty painful."

"So, what's next?" I asked.

She replied, "I was thinking we should have some lunch, and then I have another surprise for you."

Oh boy, what could that mean? We got up and made lunch, all the while being completely naked.

Once we got all done, she had a glimmer in her eye, and said, "Are you ready for your surprise?"

I nodded, and she said "Ok, come with me."

I followed her back down the hall, this time walking directly behind her and hugging her from behind, with my hard cock pressed into her butt crack and my hands kneading her breasts. She giggled again and said I was silly.

When we got to the bedroom, she directed me to lie back down on the bed again. She walked to the side of the bed and pulled open the bottom nightstand drawer, and pulled something out. I couldn't tell what it was right away, and then I saw a dildo. It was a harness, which she was now putting on.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. As she buckled the leather harness and slid a smaller dildo attached to the bottom of the harness into her pussy, she asked "Are you surprised?"

"You could say that. That looks pretty scary. How big is that thing?"

"This one's only a 6-incher, the smallest in my collection. I have two bigger ones that fit this same harness. I wanted to be gentle for your first time. I call this one Randy."

"Randy? You name your sex toys?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yep, I'm a funny girl like that, or hadn't you picked up on that yet? I wanted to try this with you because of the way you enjoyed my finger in your butt earlier. It felt good, didn't it?"

"It did. I'm not sure what you were doing in there, but it created pressure like I've never felt before and made me cum really hard," I said.

"That pressure was your prostate gland. You've learned about that in anatomy classes, right?" she asked.

"Oh sure, I've heard of it, but never felt it before."

"Just wait, you're gonna feel it again with this. Your uncle loved it more than just about anything when I would put Randy on and fuck his ass with it."

"Wait, so that thing has been inside Uncle Kurt?" That was kind of grossing me out to think about it.

"Yes, but don't worry, it's been completely sterilized. Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I do," I conceded.

"Good. Don't worry, I will lead you all the way. If it makes you feel any better, it's been inside me many times too. Ok, first I'm gonna lube you up. Let's put your butt up on this big pillow, ok? That'll make it easier for me to get in a good spot. You're too tall for me to do you from behind. Now, spread 'em." She laughed.

She got a towel to cover the pillow and then had me prop my butt up on it and spread my legs. Girls that go to the gynecologist must know this feeling.

She got down between my legs and started sucking my cock, which was as hard as a rock with anticipation over what was about to happen. She grabbed the bottle of lube and poured some straight onto my anus, followed quickly with her fingers.

She pushed one finger in, and then two, stretching and relaxing me. Then, she positioned the head of the fake cock at my opening and asked "Are you ready up there?"

I just said "Feels good so far..."

She stuck the head of the dildo in, and slowly pushed. She could sense when she needed to let me relax without me saying anything, obviously having done this many times before. Finally, she was all the way in me.

"You ok? It's all the way in. How does that feel now, sweetie pie?"

"Unnnnh good. It's so big." I grunted.

"Now try to squeeze your muscles around it and see how that feels," she added.

She reached down and started very slowly rubbing my cock. She reached over and picked up the lube and got some on her hand and squirted a little right on me. It was cold and made me flinch.

"Ooops, sorry, I forgot how cold this stuff is." She immediately surrounded me with her hot, lubed hand, and started moving slowly up and down.

She started moving in and out. Slowly she picked up speed. She would stop every once in a while and pump my cock a few times really slowly before starting to thrust into me again. This went on for quite a while, edging me closer and closer.

Soon, I could feel the pressure of my orgasm building. She could tell I was almost there and buried herself to the hilt in me and grabbed and held my dick tight. With just one more very slow, tight pump of her hand, I started spewing cum in the most powerful orgasm of my life.

It seemed to go on and on. I yelled out. For a moment I could hear my heart beating in my ears and was gulping for air. Then, my ears started ringing.

She said excitedly, "Whoa! Wow, that was a lot of cum. Look where it went!"

I couldn't look up yet. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to have a stroke and everything started to return to normal.

I looked up and I had sprayed it on her face, into her hair, and on her tits. And it was dripping down her chest onto her stomach.

She slowly pulled herself out of me and then pulled out the towel to wipe herself off and then wrapped it around the dildo and popped it off of the harness. She plopped down beside me and we kissed for a long time. I told her again that I loved her.

She got a concerned look on her face at this.

"Do you mean you love me like a friend, or do you mean that you love me, like a wife? Because you know the second one can't happen. I know that having all of these orgasms that I'm giving you can stir up all kinds of emotions, and I want to make sure we nip those feelings in the bud, ok?"

To drive the point home, she flatly added, "I don't love you in that way, sweetie. The only reason we're together right now is for sex. I needed you, and you obviously wanted me. And I'm happy to give myself to you for as long as you promise me that you will not, under any circumstances, fall in love with me. If you do, you're just gonna get your feelings hurt."

She was right, of course. My mind was running purely on primal sex at the moment, and I guess my brain was doing whatever it does to create a love bond. I knew that I couldn't fall in love with my aunt, so I needed to convince my brain to stop what it was doing.

"Right now, I'm feeling all kinds of emotions I never felt before. Sex with you is unbelievable. Right this moment, I don't want to leave you. I want to stay with you and love you forever." I knew when these words came out of me that it was a childish thing to say and immediately regretted it.

She got a stern look and said "Well, you're gonna have to get that to stop, because it's not gonna happen. One day, probably not very long from now, you'll find someone your own age and then falling in love with her will be awesome. I can never be yours, even though I'd love to keep you all to myself if I could."

I just said "Ok, I'll figure it out. We can still be together for sex, right?"

She smiled again at this and her demeanor relaxed. She could tell that now I Got It.

"You bet. I need to get you trained a little bit more and you'll be a fantastic lover. The first time you get with a 20-something year old girl, you are going to blow her mind."

"Wait, training? But I thought I was doing pretty well...?"

"You were awesome for your first time, and you made me cum on the first try, but I had to give you a lot of directions. Once I'm done with you, you'll be able to listen to a woman's body language to know what to do to please her. You're gonna be like a Girl Whisperer." Many more giggles.

After the talking, we just snuggled for a while and then she suggested that we hop back in the shower to get washed off.

"I have to clean off ol' Randy, too. He's such a dirty boy sometimes," she added and laughed.

We got into the shower, and she said she really needed to pee, and just started peeing right there. She just put her hand in front of herself to make sure she didn't spray on the shower walls. The water on the floor of the tub was turning yellow. She said if I needed to pee to go right ahead, and giggled.

I peed in the shower at home all the time, but thought I was some kind of freak and surely no one else did. I hadn't gone yet today and so with a sigh of relief, I pointed my dick down and let loose, adding my urine to hers. Almost right away, it vanished down the drain and the water was clear again. What other secrets did this woman have? She just seemed so relaxed and at ease with everything, without any inhibition.

Suddenly, we could hear the phone ringing in the distance. She has these phones that speak the caller ID, and I thought I could make out my last name being spoken, but I wasn't sure because the shower sound was mostly drowning it out.

She said "Don't worry. I'm sure whoever it is will leave a message if they really need to talk to me."

Then, she said "You probably need a good washing for your backside, don't you?" and kind of laughed. "Let me jump out and grab a washcloth so I can soap you up back there."

She got out and got a washcloth. Getting back in, she soaped it up really well and had me turn around and put my leg up on the side of the tub. At first, she just washed me out using her fingers, sticking one into me and getting a bunch of water inside. She said the lube was water-based and should just kind of absorb into me, so no big deal. Then, she followed up by washing me with the soapy washcloth. When she was done, I was totally clean.

"There we go, you're as good as new. It's like it never happened now." Again came the giggles. The giggles were really starting to grow on me. I had never really heard her do that until today, and it was insufferably cute and attractive at the same time.

We got out and had to use yet another couple towels to get dried off since the last ones were still damp.

She headed out to the bedroom and picked up the cordless phone and clicked a button on it. Her expression immediately changed to a serious one and she clicked another button and held it to her ear, apparently getting her voicemail. She listened for a minute and then hung up and put the phone back down in its charging cradle.

"Well, that was your mom. Apparently, she is under the distinct impression that you have a crush on me and is pretty upset with my behavior at her reunion." She laughed at this and said to no one in particular, "Yes, Deanna, I've been fucking your son all day. It might be more than just a crush." More laughing.

No laughing from me. I was very worried. I knew this was coming as mom had said she'd call.

Seeing my expression, she said "Calm down, it's going to be alright. I'm going to have to call her back though since she said she already tried my cell and got voicemail there too. You have a seat on the bed, and don't make a sound, ok?" I jumped up on the bed and wrapped myself up in the sheet.

She was wrapped in her towel and went out to get her cell phone. I wasn't sure why she didn't call her back from her home phone, but I assumed it was because she was supposed to be at work. By the time she got back to the bedroom, she had already dialed and was talking to my mom.

"Yeah, sorry Dee, I was in a staff meeting and couldn't answer. What's up?" she asked.

I could hear my mom talking on the other side, but had no idea what she was saying. She talked for a good minute.

"I certainly didn't mean anything by it. I know I had a few drinks, but I didn't think the dance was all that suggestive. I think you're overreacting, and I thought my dress was fine."

More talking...

"Ok, well, like I said I didn't mean to be so suggestive. I'm sorry, ok? My body sometimes has a mind of its own. You know me. Your son is turning into a little cutie after all." She giggled at this to try to break the tension.

Loud talking now. My aunt held the phone away from her ear a few inches and just grinned at me. Great, why did she have to say that?

"Ok, ok, calm down, I was just yanking your chain anyway. He is 18, after all. You need to let go the reins a bit and let him make some of his own decisions. Besides, it won't hurt him to be attracted to me a little, even if I am his aunt. It's just harmless fun, and you know nothing's ever going to happen except in his fantasies." More grinning.

And more talking... Mom wasn't shout-speaking anymore, so all the joking seemed to be working.

"Ok, well, I need to take off and get back to work. Are you guys still coming down on the 5th? I was looking forward to seeing you. I was thinking maybe of having a backyard lobster bake with a little Cinco de Mayo celebration this year. I could make homemade margaritas! You love those, right?"

Girls never seem to stop talking on the phone...

"Ha ha, and yes, I promise to keep my evil raptor claws away from your precious son." Looking at me, she put up one hand and made a claw shape and swiped toward me in the air a few times while making a growling face. I had to do everything I could not to burst out laughing.

"Yep, ok, that sounds perfect. I'll see you guys then. Love you. Bye."

And now I got filled in on what was said.

"Well, she did not like the way I danced with you. At all. And, looking back on it now, I can see that I went too far when I pulled you into me and then later when I was letting you check out my butt. I guess I was kind of throwing myself at you because I was a little tiny drunk and more than just a little lonely. I love her, but your mother can be an overprotective bitch sometimes." She laughed again.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers