Aunt Sandi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"She even said she wouldn't come down to visit unless I promised to completely leave you alone. I can't even hug you. Sometimes I think she's a little crazy, or else she really saw what was developing between us and it scared her."

She continued, "But, if I hadn't done what I did, you wouldn't be here today, now would you?"

I replied "Probably not, no. Would you have called me if I hadn't called you?"

"No, never. I would have just left it as a crazy fantasy. When you called, you caught me in a perfect moment of exquisite weakness. I mean, what we're doing is legally considered incest, and I never thought I would allow something like this to happen."

"If there was even a tiny chance of me becoming pregnant, I wouldn't have done it, even with condoms or the pill or anything else. Condoms have a 3% failure rate, after all. Can you imagine having to have an abortion at 40 years old where the father is your nephew?"

At this, she made a motion with her hands above her head like it was exploding.

"Well, I know you can't, but I can and there was just no risking it. But, with my situation, there's nothing we can really do that will ruin each other's life as long as we're careful and keep this a secret."

"I have to know, what exactly was it that made you call me yesterday?" she asked.

"I guess the one thing that you said that made me think there was even a chance was that you alluded to thinking about me when you had your alone time."

"Oh yeah, I forgot I said that at the end. I'm such a bad girl. Well, I hope you realize that you weren't the only one who was really turned on during the dancing. This is your fault too, you know. If I hadn't felt your hard dick..."

She stopped short and then told me about all the times she had masturbated after the reunion.

"Let's see, I actually did it in the car while driving home after the reunion, then again before I went to sleep, twice yesterday, and once this morning when I was exercising. I had to talk myself out of doing it a second time right after you called and I knew for sure you were coming because I was so excited. You should have seen me with my hand down my pants while I was on the elliptical. I almost fell off the damn thing." The giggles came again, with a huge smile. I smiled back.

I was starting to get turned on again with all this talk about masturbation. She noticed that my cock was getting hard, and asked "Wanna go one more round before you have to head back home?"

"Yeah." She threw off her towel and climbed up on the bed and got on her hands and knees and stuck her butt out. She was turned on too, it seemed.

I positioned myself behind her and got my dick wet with saliva and then slid it into her.

"While you're back there, rub my butthole with a wet thumb, but don't go in. It's still a little sensitive from earlier." She leaned down into the stack of pillows and reached back with her hand so she could rub her clit.

After a few minutes of slow thrusting, I felt myself getting close again.

She seemed to sense this, and said "This time I want you to pull out and come in my mouth. Let me know before you're gonna cum, ok? I wanna try something." She said this last part in a salacious tone.

"Yeah mmmmm I'm ready," I moaned.

Immediately, she swung herself around and engulfed my dripping wet penis in her mouth. She sucked me and never stopped rubbing her clit furiously. I started spurting in her mouth, and I could hear her moaning, and then she tensed up and came, never letting my cock out of her mouth.

Just as the last bit of cum had finished coming out of me, she came right up and started kissing me. She opened her mouth, and my cum flooded into my mouth. I wasn't sure what she wanted.

She broke the kiss and with a sultry look commanded, "Swallow." She pressed her mouth to mine again while continuing to jack my semi-hard cock with her hand. Then, she pushed me back on the bed so she was on top of me and I was lying on my back.

"Did you do it? Open up and let me see," she demanded.

I still had my cum in my mouth. Her expression told me I'd better do as I was told, so I swallowed it all down. It was a little bitter just like before, but nothing awful.

I opened my mouth for her inspection.

"Good boy, now keep it open. I have a bit more cum for you."

She spit the last little bit in. She now seemed satisfied that I was hers to do with as she pleased, and I kinda liked being her plaything. She came down and kissed me hard one last time.

"Jesus, that was so fucking hot," she said. Then, she just laid on top of me for about 10 minutes, totally spent. I happened to see the clock on the side of the bed and it read 3:18. I had to start getting ready to go. I sighed.

She looked up and saw where I was looking and said "I know, I know. Are you sure there's no way you can't spend the rest of the night with me? I still have some surprises." More giggling.

"I would love to, but if I'm not home by dinner, mom will be calling me."

"Fuck. We're gonna have to find some way for you to stay overnight. I'll have to hatch a plan. You try to think up something too. Maybe you could fake a sleepover with a friend or something. I really miss waking up with someone in my bed and hot morning sex."

Then, she turned more serious.

"So, are you ok with me directing you around like my little slave?" she asked.

"Sure, I guess so. You're teaching me all this stuff, and, I mean, as long as you don't make me do something I really don't wanna do, I'm good," I replied.

"Well, next time I have a few ideas for some things I like to do that I haven't been able to do for a long time. Nothing painful, of course, I'm not into that. But, you'll have to trust me and have an open mind. Do you trust me, sweetie?" She arched her eyebrows and had a slightly evil smile.

"Yes, sure I do." Though, the evil smile was making me feel more than a little trepidation. So many secrets, but so exciting at the same time.

At that point, I got up and got back in the shower yet again, this time by myself and for the last time today.

It was now 4pm, and I was fully clothed again for the first time all day. Aunt Sandi had gotten wrapped back up in her towel and took me to the door to the garage.

When we got to the door, we embraced and kissed one last time. I tried to reach under the towel and finger her pussy, but she stopped me.

"Now now, no more of that. You can't have my juices on you when you get home."

She added "If you can do it privately, call me when you make it home, ok? I want to know you made it back safe. Also, do you know when you'll be able to come back? The earliest day I could take off would be Thursday. After that, the weekend's open and I could get Monday off."

"Well, Thursday isn't good because I need to study for an exam on Friday. This weekend I need to work on a school project. But I can probably do next Monday." I replied.

"Ok, I will set up a vacation day next Monday then. I am sure gonna miss you until then. I will be thinking of you often." She broke out in giggles again.

I smiled, "Oh, me too. A whole week is going to be an eternity. Can I call you?"

She thought about this for a minute and finally said, "We better keep that to a minimum, unless you can go somewhere outside your house to call. Your mom was always snooping into my life, even when we were kids, and I know she does that to you guys too."

"Ok, well, I hate to say it but I have to take off."

"Alright, bye for now. Drive safe."

As I got into my car, I looked back and she smiled and turned around and hiked up the towel and bent over to show me her ass and pussy, shaking them suggestively. I just laughed.

This was going to be fun.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers