Aunt Sandi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait, that wasn't it?

"Come back to the bed," she said, and I followed.

"Ok," she said, "I want to see if you'd like to wear a butt-plug for a while, or for as long as it feels good. I want to put one in too, and then have sex. I think you'll like it. It will make your orgasms much better."

I said that I wasn't so sure and wanted to see how big it was before saying yes, and when she showed them to me, one was pretty small and the other one looked like it would hurt.

She smiled and said, "I would use this smaller one for you and use The Big Kahuna over here on me." I had to laugh at the name.

I said to go ahead, and she put the small one in me after a good stretching and lubing.

To get hers in, it took a while and a lot of moaning, but she got it in.

She then said, "Put your finger in my pussy now. Do you feel it?"

I could distinctly feel the plug on the back of her vagina. "Oh yes, it's huge. Are you sure I'll be able to get in with that in there?"

"Yeah, for sure. Let's try it now. Putting that one in always makes me want to cum."

Fucking with the butt-plug in felt so incredibly awesome. We did it twice in about 30 minutes, and then again in another hour after she sucked me back to life again.

In a while it was time for lunch, so I asked if we were going to keep the plugs in, and she said, "If it still feels ok, then yes."

So, we put on some underwear and had lunch. Every time I moved or shifted my weight, I could feel the pressure, and the pleasure, in my butt. All through lunch, my dick spasmed and jerked.

I could tell that I was starting to leak precum yet again, so of course we went back to bed again, this time with a sweet 69.

After a while, the butt plug started to be uncomfortable, so she slowly and gently pulled it out of me and took it to the bathroom sink to soak in hot soapy water.

She kept hers in the rest of the day. Finally, as we were about ready to go to sleep Sunday night, she finally took hers out too. She made sure to make me watch her slowly pull it out, and when it came all the way out, her butthole was completely opened up.

"Whoa, I'm assuming it's not gonna stay like that," I joked, and she giggled.

We slept soundly again that night.

Monday came and it was time for more sex than I could have ever imagined. We did it all around the house. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, and it seemed like she could never cum enough.

By this time I was getting pretty good at intercourse as well as going down on her, according to her.

Somehow, we remembered to get my clothes in the wash before I had to take off.

All in all, a very satisfying visit.

The only problem now is that she told me she won't be able to take off another Monday again for a while, so we're gonna have to figure out a way to get together on the weekends with a plausible story.

When I got home, the news was on. Sandi hadn't had the TV on all day and I had no idea about the explosions in Boston. So sad.

12