Aunt Sandi Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I'll try to control myself a little better next time. I just lost it. I hope you're not too mad at me for spitting cum in your mouth. You didn't even flinch. I thought for sure you'd spit it out, but you just went with it."

I said, "I wasn't mad at all. I, um, have some experience in that area."

Her eyes opened wide and she asked excitedly, "What?! Have you sucked a guy off before?!"

"No! Of course not. I meant I've tasted my own cum before. Sandi really likes it when I lick it from her."

She giggled and said, "Oh. Sandi, Sandi, Sandi. Damn, she sounds wild. I'm starting to have all kinds of new respect for her."

I agreed, "She is wild, but in a very good way. She's very liberated."

She sadly said, "Well, shit. I guess there's nothing you haven't really already done then."

"Oh no, she's never been my mistress before. That title belongs to you, Mistress Bethany."

She smiled widely and said, "Really? Yay me!"

We ran out of things to talk about and just laid on the bed recovering for a few minutes. Finally, I said, "So, I guess we need to go shower again." She giggled and said, "For sure. So, you're not going to leave me alone in bed this time?"

I smiled and said, "No way, Mistress."

She laughed and we headed to the shower again.

* * *

After coming back from the shower, I gathered up my dirty clothes and all my other stuff and headed back to my room where my clean clothes were.

As I was getting dressed, Sandi came in and sat on the bed. She said softly, "Well, how was it? Was it what you wanted? It sounded like she was dying. We heard you all the way in the kitchen."

I looked at her and saw that her expression was tense. I knew that I needed to choose my words carefully, so I thought about it for a minute before saying, "It was really good. But it wasn't as good as when I'm with you."

Her expression relaxed just a bit and she said, "Well, that's quite diplomatic of you to say that. I appreciate it. Now tell me the real truth."

"Sandi, I knew this moment would come, and I'm not sure what you want me to say. I don't think there's much I can say that wouldn't somehow upset you. It's not a competition where I'm going to choose a winner. I can tell you that she said she really respects you a lot more because of all the things you taught me."

She smiled just slightly and asked, "Oh, is that true? What did you do with her?"

I felt like a lumbering bear that had just stepped into the trap. I sat down on the bed next to her and said, "Nothing all that special. We did have anal sex and it was the first time she's done it the proper way. And just now she played mistress and I was her slave. My ass is all red and it's still burning." I rubbed my ass to try to ease the pain.

She stiffened and said, "All that sounds pretty special to me."

I sighed said, "OK, alright, it was special. Please, I don't want to hurt you." Trying to change the subject, I said, "So how was your night? It sounded pretty good from what I could hear through the door. Do you want to tell me everything that happened between you and Dad?"

She laughed and said, "Yes, it was good. OK, I can see your point. Maybe it would be best to just drop it then. Can you just hold me for a little while? Maybe that will make me feel a little better."

We lay back on the bed and just held each other tightly for a long time. After a while, I started to gently rub her back. With each pass of my hand, she moaned softly and pressed herself into me. She whispered, "Promise me you won't ever leave me."

I whispered, "I promise."

Mom stepped into the doorway and knocked on the open door and said, "Hey guys, Mom and I are taking Bethany on a little post-birthday shopping trip." She looked at Sandi and asked, "You wanna go or stay here with Danny?"

Not moving, Sandi said, "I'll stay. I'm not up to shopping."

Mom said, "OK, I understand."

She came over to the bed and leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. She said, "Hold on to her. She needs you right now." I smiled up at her and nodded.

Mom said, "We'll be back in a couple hours. Love you guys. Be good." She giggled.

* * *

When Sandi and I went downstairs, the house was empty. Dad and Grandpa were out back in the shop working on something, so I went out to talk to Dad for a couple minutes.

When I came through the door, Dad said, "Well, there he is. How's your day going today, son?" He and Grandpa both chuckled and my face reddened.

Without me answering, he said, "So, your mother talked to me about you and Sandi moving in with us."

I said, "Oh? And what did you think about it? It was just an idea they came up with last weekend."

Dad looked at Grandpa and said, "Dave, can you give us a few minutes?"

Grandpa said, "Sure thing, I'll go see what Sandi's up to." He patted me on the shoulder as he went by and walked back into the house.

"Dan, I have to say that after everything that happened yesterday with Sandi, the idea sounds pretty good. How are you feeling about this whole sharing deal? Are you absolutely sure you want to do that?" Hearing him talk about Sandi caused a tinge of jealousy to surge within me, but it passed fairly quickly.

"Well, you've been really great about sharing Mom with us. I figured I owed you and that it was the right thing to do."

He said, "It's not about what you think is right. I want to know how you feel about it. I'm just going to ask you straight out here, are you OK with me having sex with Sandi, or is it going to drive you insane?"

"Well, I know it's already happened, and yes I do feel jealous, but I don't think it's going to make me go nuts or anything."

He smiled and said, "Well, OK. The next question is, what do you think is going to happen in three years after you graduate and get a job?"

I pondered this question and said, "I don't know. I guess I hadn't thought that far ahead yet. Maybe we could still live here. I mean, it's not like we'll be having kids."

He sat down on one of the shop chairs and pointed to the other one for me to sit down.

He said, "Well, with these kinds of decisions, you need to always consider the future. I want to tell you why I suggested you move in with her in the first place. For one, it was pretty obvious that you were in love with her. But second, it was clear to your mother how Bethy was feeling, and I wasn't willing to have the two of you here together where something might happen between you. It was a lot easier to keep you and Bethy separated if you were in another city. Did you realize that?"

I nodded and said, "I wasn't sure, but I had an inkling that had something to do with it."

He looked a little surprised and said, "Oh really? I have to say I'm impressed. You're not just a kid anymore, are you? You're getting yourself caught up in all kinds of grown-up shit now." We both laughed and I said, "Yeah."

Finally, he said, "Well Dan, you're welcome to live in my house as long as you and Sandi like. But remember, it is my house. And I'm going to expect you and Sandi to pay your fair share of things. Hell, maybe if you get a good job we can all chip in and get a bigger house all together. What do you think of that?"

"Wow, that'd be great. Or maybe we could get two houses next to each other. That way, you guys could still have some semblance of privacy."

He nodded and said, "Well, now you're talking. Good idea. That would probably work better for everyone. We'd be able to explain that a lot better to guests." He laughed. He paused and then added, "There's just one more thing. About your sister."

He paused and took a deep breath. His face took on a very serious expression and he locked eyes with me. He said slowly, "I know you two had a good time if all the screaming in the middle of the night and this morning was any indication. But I swear if you get her pregnant there will be hell to pay. Do you fully and completely comprehend what I'm saying to you?"

"Yes sir. I feel exactly the same way."

He said, "Good. Sometimes women can be a little weird about that stuff. Hormones. Don't let her talk you into it under any circumstances. I know she has her IUD, but it still worries me. Abortions are no fucking joke, Dan, and I won't have my little girl go through that. Honestly, I think your mother's crazy for allowing it in the first place. But then, all kinds of crazy shit has been happening lately. Look at last night." He put his hands in the air.

I said, "Believe me, having kids is the furthest thing from my mind, so there is no way I can be talked into it, and I'll make sure Bethany understands that too. You have my word on it Dad."

Dad said, "It's a great relief to hear you sound so responsible." He let out a huge sigh and added, "You really had me worried when we found out about you and your aunt. I thought to myself that that was no way a responsible person behaves. But you proved me wrong by the way you've been handling yourself. Don't let all this stuff go to your head, OK? I mean, you pretty much lucked your way into a unique kind of situation with your mother and Sandi. You do realize that, right?"

"Definitely. I'm sure there can't be very many sisters that had the relationship they did."

He said, "Oh, you know it. But here we are. And as long as we don't let ourselves get overly attached and clingy and jealous and all that other bullshit, all of us can have a great time. And I'll tell Bethy the same thing as soon as I get to talk to her. She can't expect you to drop what you have going to be with her exclusively. She can always get another boyfriend of the week if she wants to, but at least with you I know you're a stand-up guy that won't hurt her and I basically don't have to worry so much."

I was practically stunned by what he was saying, and it showed. He said, "Again, let me repeat myself. Don't get a big head. I'll allow this to continue just as long as you continue to show me that you're worthy. Step out of line once and I will smack you down like a bug. Do you hear me boy?"

I said as sincerely as possible, "I won't let you down Dad. I know you've put a lot of faith in me to do the right thing, and I will do everything I can not to mess it up."

Dad smiled widely and slapped me on the shoulder, "Good, I'm glad we understand each other. Could you go back in and give your grandpa the all clear?"

I headed back in and found Grandpa talking with Sandi. As I approached, he said, "Is your dad done giving you the new rules?" He laughed.

"Yep, I basically know that if I step out of line and do something wrong, I'm dead."

We all laughed and Sandi said, "I can't imagine that it's quite that severe. He's just looking after his little girl, after all."

Grandpa left to go back out with Dad and I continued talking with Sandi. I asked her, "How are you doing? I mean really? Are you OK?"

She smiled and said, "I wasn't doing so well this morning, but after you came back to me after your shower I feel a million times better. I think I have my jealousy all tucked away for the moment."

We went into the living room and sat on the couch. I told her about Dad's idea of possibly getting houses next to each other once I had a good job, and she said, "You know, we don't really have to wait. I know I don't flaunt it, but I am quite well-off. After Kurt died, his life insurance left me a lot of money that I've invested very well. And my house is completely paid off. When I sell it and move, I, or more like we, will be able to easily afford a house."

I said, "Wow, really?" I got a wicked smile and said sarcastically, "So, I don't even need to get a job after school and I can just mooch off you then?" I laughed.

She giggled and said, "Well, if you play your cards right, I'll leave all my money to you. But don't think for a minute that you can just turn into a lazy barnacle whose only purpose is to have sex with me whenever I desire, although you do still have to do that."

I laughed and she went on, "No, you need to know how to support yourself in this life, and that means you have to work and be a productive member of society. There isn't much I hate more than the children of rich parents that have every single thing handed to them without them ever having earned it. They're just little parasites. I blame the parents and not them, of course. I will not allow you to become like them. But you're already not like them, so I'm not even worried. You're going to finish college and get a job and we're going to live our lives. The big advantage you'll have is not really having to worry about money, and that will play into all sorts of aspects of your life that you can't even imagine right now at 19."

"Cool."

She smiled again and said, "Yes, it is cool. But, separate houses is the best idea I've heard. I think I would like to keep my own house separate from my sister, even though I love her to death. Sometimes we're going to want to have our own time apart from each other, and if we're all together in the same house I'm sure there will eventually be friction."

Just then there was a sound outside, and the front door opened. Bethany came in, looking all excited and happy.

She shouted, "Hey you guys!" She rushed over and hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

She looked at Sandi and said, "Aunt Sandi, I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart." She leaned down and hugged Sandi tightly. As she was doing this, Mom and Tina came in from the car. Eventually Bethany ended up on her knees between Sandi's legs, just holding onto her.

Finally, she hugged her even tighter and grunted and said, "Thank you so much. I love you." She moved up and kissed Sandi on the cheek.

Sandi gasped and said, "My God, girl, you're going to squeeze the life out of me! You're most welcome."

Bethany said, "Oops, sorry." She loosened her grip but didn't let go yet. Instead, she turned her head and rested it on Sandi's chest.

Sandi looked over at me and gave me a questioning look, and I sent her the same surprised look in return. Sandi kissed Bethany on the top of the head and said, "Come on now, get up. Your knees are going to start hurting." She giggled.

When Bethany looked up, there were happy tears in her eyes. She said, "I'm OK." She wiped her eyes and said, "Mom said you and Danny are moving in with us! I'm so excited I'm about to scream!" To show us she was serious, she actually did squeal a little. Everyone laughed.

Sandi said, "Well, there are a lot of things to do before that can happen, but that's roughly the plan. I need to talk to your mother about the logistics first, but yes-"

Bethany cut her off and said, "This is so epic!" She began hugging Sandi again, and Sandi just held onto her and smiled.

Sandi turned to Mom and said, "Dee, Dan was out talking to James and the idea came up that we get two houses next to each other instead of trying to all live here in your house. And I really like that idea. That would almost be just as good, right? What do you think?"

Mom said, "I... Well, yeah, that could work too. I can see how having separate houses would be good if we ever need our own space. OK, you talked me into it. That's a great idea!"

Mom came over to where Sandi and Bethany were on the couch. I scooted down so Mom could sit where I was next to Sandi. Mom and Sandi hugged each other with Bethany still holding on. Tina came over and sat on my lap and I put my arm around her.

Tina said, "I think it's wonderful. It's meant to be."

Mom kissed Sandi on the lips and they both whispered in unison, "I love you more than life itself."

Bethany scooted up and kissed Mom on the lips. She said, "I love you too Mom."

Sandi said, "Hey, can I get one of those too?" Bethany said, "You sure can." She chastely kissed Sandi on the lips and said, "I love you Aunt Sandi."

Sandi said, "I love you too, Bethy. I'm glad you're so excited. So, did you guys have a productive shopping trip?"

Bethany excitedly said, "We sure did! I'm getting a new king-size bed! Here, look, I took pictures of it on my phone. We all laid on it at the same time at the store. It was so comfy. I'm sure the sales guy thought we were crazy women." She giggled.

She pulled her phone out and showed us the pictures. I said, "Wow, is that going to fit in your room?"

Bethany said, "We did a quick measurement, and it'll be a little tight, but that's fine by me. And it's going to be here on Tuesday! And, not only that, but we're getting another one for your old room, Dan."

I was very surprised and said, "Wow, cool. You guys really went all out."

Tina smiled down at me and leaned over and kissed me. She said, "Now we'll have plenty of room to play. We may just have to have ourselves a little orgy to celebrate." She giggled and reached down and rubbed my penis through my pants.

I sighed and said, "You are all going to be the death of me, I just know it. But at least I'll die happy." I smiled.

Mom said, "Oh, don't worry, honey. We can take care of each other while you recover." All of them giggled as I remained silent. Thinking of that made my cock leap to full hardness in a matter of seconds and I said boldly to Mom, "Well, maybe we should just go upstairs and see how that would work on your bed right now."

Everyone looked at each other for a few seconds, not knowing what to say. I had my hand on Tina's ass and was kneading her cheek out of view of everyone else.

We all looked to Mom who finally said, "Well, why not? You guys go ahead up and I'll tell James what's happening." Mom looked at Bethany and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? It's a big step compared with what we did last night."

Bethany said confidently, "I'm so ready."

Mom laughed and said, "Well, OK then. I'll be right back. If anyone needs to go potty, better go now."

* * *

Everyone except Mom headed upstairs. It seemed like everyone needed to pee before heading into Mom's room, so we took turns using both the hall and master bathrooms. As usual, Sandi and I went in together.

Mom came back almost right away and said, "It looks like they went to the hardware store. I didn't even notice the car was gone. I sent him a text to take his time." She giggled as she closed her bedroom door.

Mom also went to the bathroom and came out naked. Everyone else was still dressed, and Mom said, "Now, I don't think we can have a very successful orgy if everyone has their clothes on."

We all quickly disrobed and I pulled the comforter off of the bed. Sandi pulled the sheet back and everyone climbed on the bed. There was plenty of room on the king-size bed for all of us.

Tina said, "My word, Bethy, you are a very beautiful young lady. How do you keep such a flat tummy?"

Bethany blushed deeply and said, "Thank you Grandma. It's all due to Pilates and P90X I guess. I work really hard to stay fit."

That was when Tina noticed that Bethany was hairless, and she gasped and said, "Oh my, what happened down there?"

Bethany explained again about the waxing.

Mom said, "Well, it does look cute. I might be willing to try that if a certain son asked me very nicely." She looked at me and smiled.

I said, "Wow, would you? I have to admit that I love it. It feels so smooth and you don't have to worry about accidentally getting any hairs in your mouth."

Mom said, "I'll see what your dad thinks." She looked at Sandi and asked, "What do you think? We could go together."

Sandi said, "I'll have to think about it. But I have to admit, it looks very nice on Bethy." She looked at Bethany and asked, "Does it itch?"

Bethany said, "Not at all. It feels very different in my panties though. Almost a little tickly. I'm still getting used to it."

Mom looked around and said, "Hmmm, we have so many women and only one man. What to do? What. To. Do. Hmmm..."