Aunt Sandi Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about it for a minute and said, "Why don't we take turns and just get him close? If we let him rest enough in between, we can probably get him to last a long time. Do you think you can do that Danny?"

I laughed and said, "Wow, well, even if I can't, there's no way I'm saying no to that. Where do you want me?"

Mom said, "Just right in the middle. We'll come to you. Bethy, since it's your birthday, you can go first." She giggled.

Bethany pumped her fist in the air and said, "Yes!"

Mom, Sandi, and Tina moved to the side of the bed and I lay in the middle. Bethany moved down and started sucking my cock until it was fully hard. She came up and slowly started rubbing her pussy lips on me. She reached between her legs and rubbed my cock on her clit, and then put it into her opening and slowly guided it all the way inside her pussy. The women that were watching all let out "Oooohs and Ahhhs" as they intently watched us.

Bethany sat up and moved up and down slowly and rubbed her clit with her finger at the same time. She leaned forward so I could lick and suck on her nipples and alternated between the two positions so she could continue masturbating herself.

She knew that if she moved slowly enough, it would take an extra-long time before she had to give up her place. Mom was quick to figure out what she was doing and said, "We're waiting. Speed it up or I'm calling time." She giggled.

Bethany groaned and looked down at me and smiled and mouthed the word "Busted." She started moving faster and rubbing her clit more rapidly. When she started getting close, she sat down on me fully and closed her eyes. I could feel her rhythmically squeezing her vaginal muscles until suddenly she gasped loudly and came. As soon as she calmed down, I panted and said, "Bethy, please, you have to get off or I'm gonna cum." She quickly pulled herself off and I breathed deeply to try to maintain control.

A few minutes went by until I opened my eyes, and when I did, I saw that Mom and Sandi were kissing each other and Tina was slowly fingering her clit as she watched. It was too much to see and I snapped my eyes closed again and counted to a hundred. Finally, I felt my penis begin to deflate.

Bethany noticed that and said, "I think he's ready to go again. Who's next?"

Sandi said to Mom, "You can go now if you want. I'll keep Mom occupied while you're up there."

Mom climbed on top of me and was able to sit right down on me since she was now dripping wet and I still had Bethany's pussy juice all over me. I loudly moaned and said, "Oh God."

Mom giggled and asked, "You OK? Just say so when you're ready."

I whispered, "OK." Like Bethany, she slowly rode me. Unlike Bethany, she lay forward the whole time so I could lick and suck her nipples and squeeze her breasts. She seemed fine without having an orgasm herself and just enjoyed the pleasurable sensations of fucking.

Within a few minutes, I started to feel like I was getting close, so I said, "It's almost time."

Mom climbed off and said, "Did I make you feel good baby?" I smiled and nodded.

I lay there and tried to think of unsexy thoughts to try to recover as best as I could. I kept my eyes closed from fear of seeing something too arousing around me. Pretty soon, I felt someone else climbing on top of me.

I opened my eyes and saw that it was Tina. She smiled down at me and said, "My turn. It looked like you were ready to go again." I smiled up at her and reached up to rub on her tits. She closed her eyes and got into the groove. Tina softly moaned as she fucked me for several minutes. I happened to look over and saw Bethany kissing Sandi and pinching her nipples. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head and I suddenly lost all concentration. I moaned loudly and flooded Tina's pussy with cum. I yelled "Ohhhhh!" followed quickly by "Oh noooooo!"

Tina giggled and said to the others, "Ooopsie, it looks like our young man has shot his load a little prematurely."

I groaned and said, "Sorry. Bethany kissing Sandi was too much to look at."

Bethany laughed and said, "Sorry about that. Watching you was making us so turned on I couldn't help myself. And Aunt Sandi didn't seem to mind."

Sandi giggled and said, "I certainly didn't. Mom, come over here to me. If I can't have my turn, I'll take what you have inside you."

Sandi lay on the bed next to me and Tina moved over and sat on her face. Sandi licked my cum out of her mother's pussy and Mom bent over at the end of the bed and started licking Sandi's pussy. Bethany looked on for a moment and then wedged herself on the floor under Mom and started licking her pussy. It was an incredible sight. I just lay there and watched it in complete awe.

After a couple minutes, everyone was moaning. Tina was first to reach orgasm, followed quickly by Mom. Tina climbed off Sandi's face and knelt next to her and started licking her closest nipple. She looked over at me and motioned me to join her. I started licking and sucking on Sandi's other nipple, eliciting loud moans from Sandi. At the same time, Bethany stood and took turns licking Sandi's pussy and clit with Mom. I moved up and began kissing Sandi and noticed the distinct taste of Tina's pussy as well as my cum.

Within another minute, Sandi's body tensed up and she screamed in a powerful, shaking orgasm. She completely relaxed and sunk into the bed, totally spent.

Everyone was satisfied at this point so we all found a spot on the bed to lay down and just breathe. Bethany was the first to speak and said, "That was fucking awesome!"

Mom said, "Language!" She giggled and said, "Sorry, old habits die hard. You're right, it was fucking awesome." Everyone laughed.

Bethany said, "I just want to thank everyone for making my birthday the best ever. It was better than even my imagination."

Mom said, "Was it worth all the waiting I put your through?"

Bethany took in a huge breath and let it out slowly while making sort of a satisfied humming sound and slowly said, "Sooo worth it..."

Everyone slowly got up and went to the bathrooms to get cleaned up and dressed. Before heading back downstairs, we all met up and had a big group hug.

When we got downstairs, I motioned for Bethany to come with me so we could talk privately and we ended up in the laundry room. I closed the door behind us and she said, "What?"

"It seemed like you were getting pretty friendly with Sandi up there."

She immediately blushed and looked down and said, "I know. It all just sort of happened. Are you upset?"

"No! No, of course not. I loved it. You kissing her like that made me cum when I was trying not to. And then you went down on her with Mom. It was so hot!" I laughed and she seemed to relax and even smiled.

She said, "After the things you told me about her and then the news about her letting you come back home, I started feeling really different about her. I couldn't stop thinking about her while we were bed shopping. I've been so pissed at her for taking you away and at Mom for making me wait all this time, but now that it's finally over I feel ashamed for blaming her. She really is beautiful, just like Mom. And it's so clear now how much she loves you. It's kind of like we all have this special bond now. You."

"It makes me so happy to hear you say all of that. I've been so worried about how angry you were all this time." I pulled her into a hug and just held her.

She sighed with relief and said, "Oh good, I'm glad that's all it was. I have this irrational fear that this is all going to come to a sudden end."

I thought back to what Dad had said to me earlier about not screwing things up and said, "You should talk to Dad and get his thoughts on everything. I was talking to him earlier, and he said he's fine with all this just as long as I don't do anything to hurt you. And that most importantly means not getting you pregnant."

She pulled back and quietly said, "Don't worry, I've got the birth control thing covered, OK?"

She hugged me again and put her hand on my cock and squeezed it. She giggled and said, "You're hard again."

I smiled and said, "It may be hard but I need time to recover. It actually kind of hurts a little."

She said, "Oh, OK... Well, I'll be ready when you are." I nodded and turned to leave. She moved quickly and put her hand on the door. She said, "Wait, I wanted to ask you something."

I looked at her expectantly. She continued, "Now that I've done some things with Aunt Sandi, I want to do more. A lot more. Is that OK with you?"

Needing no time to think about that, I grinned and said, "Totally."

She added, "Even if it's just me and her without you?"

I said, "Yep, it's fine. Something tells me you'll have to stop calling her aunt too."

She said, "Oh yeah, she already told me that when we were upstairs cleaning up. She seems really cool about what happened."

I said, "OK, great. I'm so glad you guys worked it all out. And again, I couldn't be happier." I leaned over and kissed her before opening the door.

* * *

The rest of Sunday was uneventful until dinner that evening. For most of the dinner, we talked about Bethany and I going back to school pretty soon and the plans for my and Sandi's commitment ceremony.

As everyone was talking away, I suddenly felt like someone was looking at me and I looked around and saw someone looking at me and waving from a couple tables over. I looked at the familiar face and waved back. My heart began to pound when I saw Amy stand and start walking toward us. Sandi noticed where I was looking and whispered, "Who is that?"

I choked on some water and started coughing. When I could talk, I turned to her and whispered, "It's Amy. She's the girl at work I was telling you about." Sandi's expression went from happy to a flash of angry and then to pretend-happy in a matter of seconds as Amy got closer.

I backed up my chair and stood. As Amy approached our table, she brightly said, "Hey Danny! I can't believe you're eating at the same restaurant as my parents and me! The stars must have aligned."

She walked to my side of the table and hugged me. I said, "Hi." I went around the table and did the introductions. When I got to Sandi, Amy said, "Sandi?! Oh my God, Dan has told me so much about you! It's so nice to meet you."

Sandi said, "Well, I've heard good things about you too." In truth, I had avoided talking about Amy with Sandi as much as I possibly could.

Amy was wearing a dark blue dress that conservatively covered her breasts and extended down to her knees. She has shoulder-length reddish-blonde hair, blue eyes and is almost as fit and trim as Bethany. She is also 19 and works at the same company as I am during the summer break.

Amy said, "Well, it was nice meeting you all. I'll let you get back to your evening. It was very nice seeing you Danny. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at work?"

I said, "Yep, see you there." Amy hugged me again and then walked away. Sandi let out a huge sigh as everyone at the table watched Amy's perfect ass as she sashayed back to her parents' table.

Dad let out an almost inaudible whistle and Mom shot him a murderous look. He went silent and looked down at his plate. No one was saying a word and it was starting to get uncomfortable.

Finally, Bethany broke the silence, saying, "Well, she seemed nice. And pretty. Wow."

Sandi sighed. She looked at me and said, "I'll say. What are the chances she would be at the same restaurant as us? Is she stalking you or something?"

"Well, I know her parents live here, so I'm sure it's just a coincidence. I'm kind of glad you got to meet her so now she's not a mystery anymore."

Sandi said snidely, "I was just fine with mystery Amy. At least I didn't have to know just how pretty she really is. Jesus." She sighed again and put her head in her hands and tried to calm down. Mom was sitting on the other side of her and rubbed her back and whispered something into her ear that I couldn't hear. Whatever it was made Sandi laugh and turn to her and sarcastically say, "Yeah, right. Did you see that girl?"

Mom said, "Of course I saw her. She's gorgeous." To me, she said, "Danny, are you interested in her?" I felt as though the light of a thousand suns was shining onto me. I felt my face heating.

I quickly said, "I think she's pretty and she's my friend from work, but no, I'm not interested in her as a girlfriend." To Sandi, I said, "I love you." I reached under the table and found her hand and held it. She smiled and squeezed my hand back.

To Sandi, Mom said, "See?"

Sandi said, "OK, fine. But who wouldn't feel insecure next to that girl?" To me, she said, "Does she have a boyfriend?"

I said, "As far as I know, she doesn't. She broke up with a guy a couple months ago, but she hasn't said anything about a boyfriend lately. I can ask her tomorrow if you want."

Immediately, Sandi said, "No! Don't ask that. Absolutely do not." Mom said, "Sandi's right. Don't ask that."

I asked, "Why not?"

Bethany said, "Danny, please... Sometimes you're so dense. If you ask about her personal life, it opens the door to take your relationship from just being friends to something much more personal and intimate."

I looked incredulous and said, "What? Really?" Both Mom and Sandi nodded. Even Tina chimed in and said, "Bethy's right. Unless you want to make her think you're interested in becoming her next boyfriend, you should keep your conversations away from personal topics."

I said, "But I've already told her some things about my personal life. I told her about Sandi for one. So why would she try to go after me knowing about her?"

Mom said, "But you told her. Did she ask about that in the first place?"

I tried to think back and remember how those conversations went, and I was pretty sure she had asked me about it. I said, "Is it bad if she asked me?"

Sandi asked, "Let me ask you this. I remember you said she comes in early to talk to you. Did that start right after you told her about me?"

"Maybe..."

Bethany giggled and said, "Are you blind? That girl likes you. Just wait. She's gonna put the moves on you and you're not even going to know what hit you when she does."

Dad said, "I wouldn't mind if she put some moves on me." He grinned until he saw Mom's expression. When he did, he said, "Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Help me out here, Dave."

Grandpa said, "Oh no, you dug your own hole." He laughed, and so did everyone else. Finally, the mood was lightening and I was grateful. I looked across at Dad and gave him my best look that said, "Thank you."

We finished up with dinner and on the way out, we couldn't help but pass by Amy's table. As we walked by, I smiled and waved, and she waved back. Since there were seven of us, we had come in two cars, with Sandi, Bethany, and me in one.

On the drive home, I was driving and Bethany was in the back seat and saw the opportunity to ask Sandi something she'd been wanting to ask. She leaned forward and said, "Sandi..."

She paused and Sandi said, "Hmm?"

Bethany breathed in deeply and said, "Do you think it would be possible for me to tag along with Mom on her weekend trips down to your house?" She exhaled sharply, as if asking this question took a great amount of strength and courage.

Sandi actually giggled and said, "If it's up to me, I say yes, absolutely. But you need to ask your mom."

Bethany said, "Thank you so much! I've been wanting to ask you that since earlier today."

Sandi said, "Honey, after today, you should know you don't need to be afraid to ask me absolutely anything." Sandi turned in her seat so that she was facing Bethany in the back.

Bethany said, "I know. I was just afraid you'd say no. I thought maybe you'd want to keep me far away from him."

Sandi said, "No sweetie, I'm past that now. I'd love to have you come down and get to know you a lot better." She smiled.

Bethany said, "I want to get to know you better too." She leaned forward and kissed Sandi. Sandi turned herself around even more and kissed her back. Bethany reached up and began massaging her tits.

Breathlessly, Sandi broke the kiss and said, "You're such a bad girl. I think I may have to come back there and give you a spanking." Then she unclicked her seat belt and climbed into the back seat.

I said, "Hey now, we're going 70 down the freeway. Are you crazy?"

Sandi giggled and said, "I trust you. Now just keep your eyes on the road."

After a few minutes, all I could hear was them kissing and moaning. I didn't dare look in the mirror for fear that I wouldn't be able to pay attention to driving. All of a sudden, a pair of panties were thrown into the front seat. Bethany breathlessly said, "Hold onto those for Sandi."

I picked up the panties and automatically brought them to my nose. My cock was already hard, but now it strained even further and started to become almost painful. I slowed down and went into hyper-concentration mode to avoid getting into an accident.

From the back seat, Sandi was moaning loudly and it was pretty obvious that Bethany was licking her pussy. I turned down the street toward home and said, "Ladies, we're almost there."

Sandi moaned and said, "Go around the block a couple times. Mmmm, ohhhhh!"

I slowed down to a crawl and drove around the block four or five times. Finally, Sandi gasped loudly and came thunderously. Since I was going so slowly, I decided to chance it and was rubbing my cock through my pants. I could feel the wetness of my precum inside my underwear. When Sandi finally relaxed, I pulled into the driveway.

Mom came outside to see what was going on and when she saw Bethany and Sandi in the backseat, she said, "You two are so naughty! Naughty girls!" She saw that I had Sandi's panties in my hand and she said, "My God. I leave you alone for 30 minutes and you're fucking in the back seat like teenagers?" She giggled.

Bethany got out and said, "But Mom, I am a teenager." Mom repeated back her words using a sarcastic voice, "But Mom, I am a teenager." Mom added, "Get inside, you." She slapped Bethany's butt and Bethany took off running and giggling like a little girl.

I balled up Sandi's panties to hide them in my hand and got out too. Mom saw my erection and laughed and said, "Well, at least it's dark." Then she whispered in my ear, "Come on inside and Mommy will take care of that for you."

Chills ran down my spine when she said those words and I could barely wait to get inside. Once we made it in, Mom and I went directly upstairs and she made good on her promise by frantically fucking me until I came deep inside her pussy one last time on Bethany's birthday weekend.

Since Sandi and I had to get up extra early the next morning to drive home, there was no more sex that night or the next morning. On the drive home, Sandi was quiet, saying nothing at all as the radio played softly.

When we were almost home, she finally spoke. She said, "Honey, I've been thinking it over, and on the subject of sharing, I want you to know that I really am OK with it, and to show you just how much I love you, if you want to mess around with Amy, I'll let you as long as you promise to always be mine first. That's all I'm going to say about it and no I don't want to talk about it right now." She looked away out the window.

I said, "But I..." She cut me off by raising her hand. All she said was, "Later, OK?" Nothing else was said. I dropped her off at work and we hugged for almost five minutes in the parking lot. She breathed in deeply and said, "I love you. See you at 5. Let me know how it goes today, OK? No secrets." I nodded.

Needless to say, I was stunned at this turn of events. Why would she be OK with something like that all of a sudden?

That day at work was spent counting the minutes until Amy came in. I wondered if everyone was right and something was about to happen between us.