All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 14'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great chapter Loved it

That was soo good whens the next one

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

5 again , wow. I cant wait to see how this weekend plays out. lol. wait till she finds out about tina hahahaha. ty/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

This story line is something else, makes me wish I'd have had an Aunt Sandi back in the day and just for some 1 on 1. Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the Story

Thank you! Can't wait to read more chapters.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Absolutely the best "family" story I have read.

Some others have been pretty good until they have the males doing each other. I am too old-fashioned for that to be interesting, if others like it is OK with me, just not for me. If developing boys give each other hand jobs sometimes that is pretty natural but fathers/sons giving each other blow jobs is too much for me to even read about. I love this story and, naturally, I don't care what the women do to each other. I'm not that much into anal but I like to read about it some, not as much as other stuff but it is OK. Piss games are beyond me but I don't mind reading about them when others do it. I draw the line at drinking each other's piss no matter how hot you are BUT if that is your preference I do not criticize, it is just not for me and I don't particularly care to read about it, a little too much humiliation to suit me. This story meets my criteria, I love it. I will keep looking through Literotica for the next chapters.

ErikStErikStover 10 years ago

Wooow! Love the whole series, absolutely amazing. Love everything they do, especially the bathroom stuff! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Series!

I love your story! Keep up the great and highly erotic work!

rock240rock240over 10 years ago
Set the Bar High

This is the first set of stories I read on literotica. Now I am off looking for some stories that I can read waiting for the next installment.

I will patently wait for the next chapter, but please do not make me wait to long.

Thanks for the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica in a long time. Just finished all 14 and now looking forward to chapter 15 to see how the weekend turns out. Please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How long untill the next chapter, amazing story

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 10 years agoAuthor
Part 15 - Coming Soon

Thanks for the interest. The next chapter is almost finished and ready to post. It won't be much longer now.

dan_kildalldan_kildallover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15 has been submitted

Chapter 15 has been submitted and is awaiting approval.

biggibbybiggibbyabout 10 years ago
seriously?

Holy shit these are awesome. I've been reading literotica for years and it's been awhile since I've found something this hot. Well done! Thank you and keep up the good work.

dk2bg4uhotmaildk2bg4uhotmailover 9 years ago
Aunt Sandi

Very good, we'll written story.

only14u2daonly14u2daover 9 years ago
I came upon this by chance

Greenfingers wrote a similar quality story like this but quite different in its content and character building. Having read many a story on this site and the first fourteen chapters of this one over a couple of nights I would like to say this is one of the best.

Well done!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an intense reader of incest stories (especially mother/son), I find this story to be an exceptionally well developed and logically presented. So far, the characters have been developed in both depth and breadth. Author's use of the Engish language, sentenance structure and absence of gutter language is commendable. I hope this family really exists somewhere, I woyuld truly like to be associated with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES