All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 15'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bobt2928bobt2928over 10 years ago
Thank you, this is truly a fantastic story

I've been reading and re-reading your story with each new chapter, I want to thank you, Romance, Tenderness, and Love all the best choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Please add Jill to the sexy play and maybe Sammi too. Grow Danny's harem of women. Also, please get Amy's parents both into the sexy play as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You Very Much

I have been reading this series for quite a while now, it is the best series on here!

Thank you so much for being so dedicated to this series, every page is full or surprises and I absolutely love it, it has me on an emotional journey every chapter!

Keep up the good work!!

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
another 5 , well done

I feel the same way as the others here. I have a few very favorite stories and this has a place in my top 5. I constantly scan everyday to see the next chapter so I dont miss a single one. ty for the great story and his journey lol/ bill

ErikStErikStover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Just wanted to thank you for the update. This is by far my favorite story. Love everything about it, the dirty talk, the bathroom play and the taboo of it all. Looking forward to more epic chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know it's a good story when the reader gets involved with what's happening other then the sexual encounters. I found that it bothered me when Sandi decided that she was going to have the first night all alone with Amy when it was Danny that should have been given that special honor, especially when the two young lovers hadn't had the opportunity to spend an entire night together. He was told to get over it but I think that he had the right to be bothered by it. GREAT WRITING.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

A remarkable story. One of the best I have ever read. Logically constructed. I especially like the fact that the characters can admit to their jealousy and that they are able to discuss it rationally. Together the characters are able to speak their feelings without judgement from anyone in the group. It is a shame that people can not be as rational nor mature as the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
1329 Followers
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES