All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 21'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wallace99wallace99over 6 years ago

Great chapter, can't wait to read what happens when Danny spends the evening with Lisa and Tom.

BallywackerBallywackerover 6 years ago
Can't wait

Never thought I could be interested in this type of story, but once I started I couldn't put it down. Read 20 chapters and endured the wait fir 21. Hope 22 comes soon. Great job. Keep up the great writing.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Good Chapter

Looking forward to scenes with Lisa and Tom, as well as Jenna and her boyfriend. The idea of Jenna posting nudes or semi-nudes to social media is terrible. But Aunt Sandi's advice about Amy only using her powers for good was nice.

Here's to the next chapter!

Discrete7Discrete7over 6 years ago
Ch. 22

Hey just wondering if you have an ETA for Ch. 22? Not trying to rush you at all, just really love the series! Always wanting more

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
The quality simply hasn't dropped in any of the 21 Chapters so far !

A brilliant story from one damn good author !

Not sure about the boy/boy element that is probably in the next chapter, I kind of wish you weren't going there, as the boy/girl and girl/girl stuff is more to my liking.

But if you must go there, please keep it short - please !

Don't leave it too long before we see Chapter 22, will you ?

Rapier

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
When is the mass orgy going to happen then ?

I'm hoping that at some stage, you get the entire cast together in one place for a mass orgy. Maybe the new house that Sandi buys will have space in the grounds in which to hold it?

But whatever, I just hope it happens ! It'll be just 'awesome' !

Rapier

The_Dragon_TamerThe_Dragon_Tamerover 5 years ago
Great story!

I am very impressed with your writing talents and character development. I would greatly enjoy seeing more of this story and I hope that you continue it to its conclusion.

MoranthMoranthabout 5 years ago
Great series

Really enjoyed your writing. Good descriptions, fun characters, and you seem to hit about every kink/ fetish that I enjoy!

ProfPugwashProfPugwashover 4 years ago
Briliant

Tuese stories just get better and better, I want more, I want to know what happens, but if it isn't ready yet, I may just have to read them all again from the beggining.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Absolutely an outstanding series. I enjoy the mental and emotional maturity of the characters. Their self-awareness, self-confidence, and psychological security is beyond human capability, at this time. It is a shame that humans do not even try to be so emotional and psychologically open to personal interaction and sexual possibilities.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Absolutely an outstanding series.

I enjoy the mental and emotional maturity of the characters. Their self-awareness, self-confidence, and psychological security is beyond human capability, at this time. It is a shame that humans do not even try to be so emotional and psychologically open to personal interaction and sexual possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES