All Comments on 'Aunt Sandra'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
interesting-hot sex

summer interlude type story-nice people-very hot sex nicely written thanks

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
so disjointed it was confusing

Three husbands, two divorces and single.

One month before the end of semester and suddenly he was in her home. No leaving school. No arrival at hers. No getting reacquainted. Straight to him coming home from a night out clubbing, masturbating with door open after which he invites himself to her bedroom?

They spend the night having some vaguely described sex during which he repeats over and over and over that she is a mature woman. They come together the next morning (for some reason he went back to his own bedroom) in the shower. Abruptly the summer is over and we have no clue when or where he or she goes for the rest of their lives. Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

Very erotic and kind of sad in a way..but after all isn't that life in a way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect

stories like this need to be told. Not all sexual encounters, incestous or otherwise, need to be meaningless snapshots in life nor lifelong partnerships. One special summer, or even one special night is no less satisfying and beautiful. I worked at a Girl Scout Camp and we had a visiting counselor from Israel. She and I had a wonderful sexual relationship that admittedly partially was curiosity about our seprate cultural sexual habits. But we had fun. I was very young, really not even legal age, but I justified that by remembering that she was from Israel and I didn't know what was acceptable behaviour to her. I learned much from her about sex, of course, and about Israel too. She had the biggest, thickest bush of pubic hair that I had seen and it still is to this day. By the way, I hadn't seen any but hers as she was my first lover, so it really was the thickest . Her dusky skin and jet-black pussy hair was so exotic to me and then to part her curly hair and see her bubble-gum pink flesh inside her labia majora was mind blowing. She had, what I know now, was an amazingly large clitoris that she taught me to suck on and pinch.Being my first girl, I foolishly didn't know if she (as an Israeli woman) was the same as an Anglo-Saxon woman. I guess in looking back, in a way they are not. But it was three months of beautiful sex in the heat and humidity of a Texas summer, and then it was over. One day I came to work and she was gone. We never tried to find one another. I know this because either of us would have been easy for the other to find. She knew my hometown and I knew hers and her full name as she knew mine. I think we both knew that each had lives we had to resume that the other couldn't share in, but the brief encounter wasn't any less because of that. I still remember the foreign words she whispered as she came. One sounded like Yaweh. Wish even today I knew what she was saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My aunt Lisa

The story is terrific and exciting,specially for those who experienced same with their aunts.Om my side,I started to jack off and cum ,thinking of my mother's elder sister Lisa.since I was 15.At that time,she was 35 and was a very gorgeous woman.After a 3 years marriage,she became a widow and at my Mum's request,she come to stay hom and had a room separately.But we used the same bathing room which was next to my room.So one day when I was alone home,I pierced two little holes in the hardboard,wall separating my room and hers.One was upwards,so that I could have a direct look at her beautiful boobs and one downwards to have a direct look at her pussy,ass and her whole body.The first time I was so exited to see she had a big hairy pussy and clitoris and beautiful boobs that I cummed after 3 mins of jacking my cock.She stayed home during 2 years and and I was absolutely DOWN when she met a guy and got married.Each time I fucked a girl,or jack my cock,it was my aunts body in my mind.Then when I was 45 and not married,and her 65,she lost her 2 nd husband and I used to visit her very often.I badly wanted to love and fuck her and as time passed on,I started to talk sex with her on a general basis and told her that she could ask me any question concerning sex.Sometime after when we had taken some cups of wine,she told me that she had accidently seen a porno clip and that it did something on her.Under my questions,she told me that she had seen women sucking and . fucking guys with big cocks and that she was horny when she saw black men fucking white women and....when she had seen dogs fucking on the side of the road.Then I started to show her some porno clips I had registered.When she saw a clip where the woman had a lot of thick cum in her mouth,she asked me if they swallow all!!II told her that some women like to swallow all and some not at all.She asked me a direct question which made my cock become harder"Tell me Rob,have you ever cum so much?"I told her that it was the case and she looked very excitd and asked me if I could show her.No need to tell you that in a record time,I had my cock out of my trousers and started to fiercely jerk it.She look fascinated and when my cock spurted haigh several jets of thick cum,she said"oh oh"Without warning me,she bent down and drank the cum and she told me that it was the first time she did that and that she liked the smell of my cum.We then frenchkissed for about 15 mins and when I put 2 fingers in her hairy pussy,she pushed her belly upwards and sucked my fingers.Up to now,I have never met a woman who had such a wet pussy.She then took off all my cothes as well as hers and asked me to fucked her hard.We first sucked each other's sex in a 69 position and then we fucked and fucked,maybe during 1 hr.She cummed several times and me twice.I fucked her in all sort of imaginable positions.I also told her how much I wanted her since I was 15 and how many times I peeped at her nude body in the bathroom.This happened 3 years ago and I am my aunt's lover.I am still not married.Thank you so much aunt Lisa to give me such love and fuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Mature Aunt Opens Up

A beautiful story of a mature aunt, well told. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

Well written more please

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow - very sexy story

well-written and hot! 5 stars. great stuff!

Wes99Wes99about 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

Thank you for the complements on my Aunt Sandra story, they are always appreciated.

Wes99

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My aunt would sit with her legs drawn up and no panties, wearing a skirt or housecoat. I often saw her hairy pussy, and would have to go to the bathroom to jack off. It happened frequently when I stayed with her in my teens. She would hang her stockings in the bathroom and it gave me a thrill while I was jacking off. She knew what she was doing. She was helping a young man to get some relief without actually getting involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.