All Comments on 'Aunt Sue Visits'

by LadyDanali

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
luvmemoriesluvmemoriesover 15 years ago
Please

More if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD STORIE

I LIKE PLEASE MORE STORIES

OwlBearOwlBearover 7 years ago
Intensity level insane

Hey there, beautiful! I have read all three chapters of Mira, and both chapters of Aunt Sue and I have to say....you are an incredible writer! You build the characters out enough that we care for them and root for them in a short time, yet you don't dwell on the mundane but get right to the arousing eroticism of people realizing sex and attraction aren't dirty words but doorways into journeys that will sate our souls. It appears you haven't written in a few years and that makes me sad...perhaps this comment will find its way to you and stir that creative fire so high you have no choice but to write again...as a fellow wordsmith, I know the tales are already within us, they are simply waiting to be let out for the enjoyment of others. You have captured the silly lack of self confidence most larger women feel (due, in large part, to society's stupid and callous infatuation with stick thin women who break in a stiff breeze)(if you cannot tell, I am a big fan of women with some meat on their bones!) as well as the deep well of passion and desire that lurks within them, waiting for the right man, the right touch, the right kiss to free....and once freed, that passion will devour lesser, unprepared individuals. I get the feeling you have experienced the highs and lows of being a large framed woman....kudos to you for sharing your soul with us so freely and so well. It must have been a scary, painful process....I hope it turned out to be healing and rewarding as well! Anyhow....magnificent tales of naughtiness! Encore, sweet lady, please say there will be encores!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very exciting story?However, on my personal point of view,I would have preferred that ONLY Aaron fucked his aunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous