All Comments on 'Aunt Suzie's Panties'

by Coyotedraw

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
rodavrodavover 10 years ago
Good

I like panty sniffing stories. But there's something is missing. I think it is more exciting if you include how the panties really smelled like. Musky...pungent...intoxicating...quite strong pussy odor or scent.

mixture of pee and pussy secretions that makes your cock so hard.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
I'm pretty sure I've read this before.

There were some elements that seemed really familiar. Starting with the the…

"She'd left a teaching job and an ex-boyfriend ("The Asshole") in Texas to come home to the Washington DC suburbs to look for a new job and a new start."

I am 100% sure I've read that line before, and I had several more deja vu moments while reading this. I don't know if this story is a "redux", or a copycat, so maybe you could shed some light?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Little slip

At one point, on the couch, you slipped up and called her mom. Not sure if the "based on real events" is related to that. Anyway, very engrossing story. I like it a lot. I actually prefer ones like this where there isn't a sex scene, but just the knowing looks and gifts and such. Even the obvious invitational teases. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superfine!

Loved it, can't wait to hear more, Brings back a lot of memories......

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Still waiting for the author of this story to respond.

Well, since coyotedraw has no other stories under that name, and since I'm like 99.9% sure I've read this before, how about answering the question I posed yesterday?

Is this the original author RE-posting under a new name? Is this some fuck-tard who decided to copy and paste someone else's story for whatever reason? Is this some fuck-tard who thought they could make some minor changes and post it as their own story, for whatever reason? Or is this the .1% chance that I'm mistaken?

(If you don't bother to respond to the allegation of plagiarism, the question kind of answers itself.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very realistic story

Many guys have done similar things. Having understanding Aunt or Mom to leave special presents is fun for both. Many women get thrill knowing young guys jo for them.

CoyotedrawCoyotedrawover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

Everyone's comments on my story are very much appreciated, and I'd like to see if I can answer a few of them.

First, this is an original work. If it resembles other's stories, well, I guess that's the way things happen sometimes, but this is my story, written with my own thoughts with my own words.

Second, it is "based on actual events." Here I'll steal someone else's words to say "the names were changed to protect the innocent." Some alterations of the facts took place to adhere to Literotica's policies, and others were made in order to disguise the identity of the other participant. It actually underwent a couple of iterations in doing that, hence one "slip up" that one reader noticed. I'll try to do better with my editorial scrutiny next time.

Really, I'm just glad people read it and, hopefully, enjoyed it. There is more to the story and I'll share it as time allows. If people are are interested, I am in my early 50s and this took place some 35-plus-or-so years ago. What happened was crazy and exciting and beautiful, too. Quite a gift.

Again, thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait to read the rest

Great beginning. I can't wait to read the rest! Keep up the good work, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I can't wait to read more. Did you ever sniff your moms panties?

Crow_Black_SkyCrow_Black_Skyover 10 years ago

Dude continue this story!

backbenchers_hotbackbenchers_hotover 10 years ago
cant wait for more....

U kept my heart racing till end.....looking for more..

weapon666weapon666over 10 years ago
More, More ,More

That story was choice I want more lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love that scent!

Thanks for sharing. That was very erotic. I do agree with a previous commenter, share more of how they actually smelled. Please share more soon. You get a 5 on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pre cum

Very hot, brings back so many memories , step sisters and step mom, older now, but just went and shot a load in wifes dirty panties, mmmmmmmmmmm still have them on to reread again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

We want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm jerking off with my aunt Rita panties and clean socks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aunt

My aunt was 15 years younger than mom...and even though nothing ever happened between us, I reckon she knew I was wearing ( and wanking in ) her lingerie...I send to cum so much when I had her panties and stockings on

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Only the start?

Nice build up with the conflict going on in a young man's brain trying to fight the dragon. Panties do have a very strong attraction to a lot of people, especially young boys..I was raised in an age before bikinis and thongs and it's a little let down for me when a sexy thong is found and used to masturbate with. But that's my problem and the story is still very hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love wearing women's panties and have been for years. Now, all I ever wear are panties. I buy them new, but there is just something exciting about wearing panties that belong to someone you know. I prefer satin or spandex briefs and all the bright colors turn me on. Great story!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

This is a great story and got me so hard. However, despite saying you would continue the story, we still haven't seen any next chapter for years. If this really was true and did take place, please tell us what happened next.

We're all waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous