All Comments on 'Aunt Trixie's Twin (Mom)'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it was a good set up till the train got involved. I am not one of those goes who wants or even likes the thought of sloppy seconds.

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Anonymous missed the train

I gave this feel good story a five and must add that I feel sorry for Mr. Anonymous who hates sloppy seconds. Blow jobs, sloppy seconds, DP's and creampies are just part of the extreme pleasures of group sex and incest adds spice to the fun.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
a little disappointed

Tommy did not get much of his Mom and none of Brittany. Why bring her in if she was not going to fuck Tommy. story was to be incest and not enough between TOmmy and Moom and Aunt. Just a gang bang with the incest male HIDING IN THE CLOSET. Just average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely sucking fuckingwonderful

Omg totally depraved, my two live in fuck buddies and I will act this story out this week end with red headed twins that we know and their parents and a couple of their friends,an all out orgy of cunt, cock, sucking and fucking,doing it till we pass out from the insane sexual pleasure, then stating over as soon as we recover. I adore cunt and never get enough, the more I get the more I want. More and more of this story, with hopefully Tommy getting to fuck the teen age daughters brains out. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lanc's U.K.

chimpeechimpeeover 7 years ago
CUM ON

A great part 3 now for Brittany Tommy give it her up the arse and then make her suck it clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I watch my mom and aunt do gangbang at vacation resort with 40 guys.they did it bareback and every guy fuck them real good covered in cum bite marks all over there bodies plus end up pregnant too.once all the guys finished I looked at them said to them 2 slut of sisters enjoyed getting gang fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...