All Comments on 'Aunt Wolfy Ch. 02'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
auntieluv

Very exciting story and what a woman is that Aunt Wolfy!!!!!!!She has what I adore in a woman because the first one whom I fucked was not only gorgeous,but also very hairy with a big pussy wet as a river,and cried like a beast when I was fucking her either in her pussy or asshole and when she cummed,she was like a mad woman and she did not pay any attention if neighbours could hear her.This woman was my elder mother's sister Suzannah.We have made threesome several times.Thrice with her and different married women and four times with my best friend.These married women(I must point out that these women had the same physical charasteristics as my aunt,concerning hairy pussies,wetness,crying etc) were not lesbians and for each of them,it was the first time and they told us that they would have never thought that making love with another woman could be so fantastic sexually and so sweet.These were unforgettable experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow veary good story

wow great story makes me remember my first women with big tits and all the exstras

loved you'r story great story billed up and story line . you are great writer . there are not enuff stars for this story I give it a 9 it kept me glued to the story and wanting more so good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

Why have women always got DD's or bigger? Don't you realise it doesn't happen & more than a mouthful is a waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hirsuit

I love hair. But don't have to have big breasts. MY auntie had a hairy pusssy. I mean it was like one of those bath puffs stuck to her twat. She and I started a thing when she started visiting at our house and mom was at work. I talked her into stopping shaving under her arms and down to her knees. I couldn't get the rest of her legs and she kept going to the salon to wax her mustache and sideburns and forearms. It was beautiful. She eventually had a line of curley hair from her navel to her pubes and her pubic hair was huge. Almost from hipbone to hipbone and thick standing out from her mons. Down her labia, her 'taint, and up her ass crack and back. Almost like a feline with her hair on her back standing up! When we weren't fucking I'd go into her bedroom while she was sleeping and jack off on whatever hair was available. Like if she was sleeping on her belly I'd jack off on her butt crack hair. "Goddamn you, my ass crack is slimey" she would wake me up with in the morning. I love 'Aunt Wolfy'. MORE HAIR! DOWN THERE!

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 8 years ago
An hotel

Thats all as not read it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is an incomplete story leaving the reader wondering how it all ended.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

5 stars, but too short, we need more pages and chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a gripping drama, with great characters and a truly compelling plot, but this second chapter cannot be properly appreciated unless the previous one is read first. Five stars.

DomGuardiDomGuardi4 months ago

Perfect 5/5. I didn't know cake sex would turn me on so much. Pitched this to the wife, we're getting a cake asap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous