All Comments on 'Auntie's Discovery'

by forestwalker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
shoeslayershoeslayerabout 13 years ago
Unbelievable

You fucking asshole!

Incest is not that important but it should have been up to auntie to

decide if she wanted it, not for you to rape her. You took what could have been a great story and fucked it up! just like the fuck-up you are.

Fuckin hack writer that you are.Go stick your dick in a lamp socket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you rotten bastaard

Incest was not bad enough you had to rape your auntie?

her tears and pleading meant nothing to you?

This is not writing, this is ultimate trash. there are plenty of ways you could have written this in a tastefull manner but NO not you.

You basicly tell the world just how your puney little monkey slapping mind works.Well you topped the list so far as assholes are concerned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved It

I have had the same fantasies about my aunt for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Raping your mothers' sister ewwwwwwwwwww

Fucking sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continuation of the story as it should read(?) . . .

boy (or it the "writer", as I refuse to refer t this one as an author) drives away from his aunt's home. Proceeds down a lonely stretch of a road, his car breaks down. Suddenly his car is surrounded by a half-dozen hulky members of a biker gang. Boy is viciously pulled from his car, slammed over the hood of the car, yank down his pants and begin to violently tear his ass apart with their enormous pricks (as they are drug users, who knows what diseases they carry). When they conclude their activities, they tell the boy to remain quiet about the incident.

Question? Would the boy (writer) consider this to be the same RAPE he perpetuated upon his aunt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous