All Comments on 'Auntie's Panties Pt. 01'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really great start!

I believe this is the first I've read of your stories...enjoyed it. Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what's with

What's with all and frequent use of "word..." all through the story, doesn't anyone now days know basic standard grammar and how to properly use it. Making this junk construct in place a a coma or semi-colon, maybe just ending the sentence shows a poor education.

ap2techap2techabout 8 years ago
English teacher?

Ignore Mr. Anon What's With. We don't need English teachers critiquing works on the site. Go back to your students.

Now that I got that out of the way, I enjoyed your story very much. Loved the build up. Good to see it didn't happen all at once.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Although he learned a lot he needs more practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I for one didn't even notice any faults in your grammar, sentence construction etc, I was far too busy enjoying your story. Thank you, and I shall await the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One word

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!

MunsonManMunsonManabout 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Completely enjoyable! Can't wait for the next instalment of this story.

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
THIS is my jam!!!!

Awesome fun! When my aunt gets home from work I'm gonna tell her to read this! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, extremely well written!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 8 years ago
a pleasure

Loved the story, it was a pleasure to read a story written by someone with more than two brain cells.

BiscuitHammerBiscuitHammerabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Please keep up the story line. I promise to be patient if it takes time, I have readers bellowing at me constantly about the length of time between chapters. I'm quite enjoying their interplay. Guess we all could have used an aunt like Siobhan, eh?

Once again, bravo.

- BH

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffabout 8 years ago
AMAZING!

This was an absolutely WONDERFUL and amazing story! A most deliciously piece of true pornography...so well thought out and written that no photographs are even necessary! This great story teller produced a perfect and evocative "mind video." Please... PLEASE...give us a sequel! Now, as to content...a delightful and absolutely plausible incestuous relationship! I also grew up the youngest in a family of women, with a beautiful Mom and two hot older sisters. (Dad left when I was one year old. My Mom just couldn't be faithful to just one man!) So, those scenes of female bodies in various state of undress, discovery of deliciously scented panties in the hamper well before puberty and other hot delights, are REAL! But, I went the "other" direction...I learned to LOVE feminine underwear and clothing, sexy shoes, hair and makeup AND...*sigh*... MEN! Soooo...I can really identify with Vonnie's hunger for Danny's hot body and luscious cock, especially her sucking him off for the first time! Mmmmm...soooo delicious! The greatest connection to this story though, is that my first lover was my own male cousin, who was two years older than I, bigger than I and so much more streetwise than I, so, I very intimately know Danny's desire and love for his Vonnie! I'd had a secret crush on Cuz for years until, just after my 18th birthday, Fate intervened and we became lovers! As a homosexual male, I had only TWO warm, wet holes to please my lover with, but, from the very first, I set about to use my body to give him every drop of sexual pleasure and fulfillment I possibly could! And, for the many years we were together, my cousin's moans and exclamations of ecstasy...as well as hundreds of exquisite climaxes, assured me of my success! So, as a gay man, I can't wait to find out how Vonnie finds Danny's luscious cock in that "final hole"! Mmmm...

LatchonmeLatchonmeabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, as a 36 year old guy who's been shafting aunty and mother over a number of years I found it to very stimulating hope there's more to come

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Definitely needs more chapters...

but FIVE STARS is what you deserve so far!

TJ678TJ678about 8 years ago
Could it have gotten any hotter??

Could this story been any hotter? Absolutely NOT!! 5 stars just ain't enough for this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Love your way of making the reader feel as though they are the boy... wow

Keep writing , It is so invigorating..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great.

I just love a great panty sniffing story. I was sniffing a pair as I reading this very hot story. Thanks for writing it.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Very Good A for Effort

Once more you create a story that is not only erotic, but it is entertaining as well. You give the subtle hints of a possible romance or lingering desire oh so well.Well written as your pieces usually are, I look forward to seeing more of this series! Thank you!

harristharristabout 8 years ago
WOW

Good story, and super hot rated at least a 7 just for the pure lust

FredyHDXFredyHDXabout 8 years ago
WOW

...simply wow. Excellent story by any standards. 15 stars should suffice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The long introduction to the characters truly made the story mich steamier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
auntie panties

Very exciting story!!I can feel the guy's excitation ,coming crescendo,while sniffing his aunt's panties till fucking her.I have smelt dozen of panties,some so wet with the pussies' moisture and the smell of piss!These owners of these panties were those of my three sisters,their friends,five aunts and some Mom's friend while they stayed home. I have been able to fuck ONLY one of my aunties when I was 17 and her 39.She was divorced since 5 years.During the same year,I had close touchings with one of my sisters.however,she never let me fuck her when she stayed home.I succeeded to fuck her 12 years after her marriage while I was spending holidays at her place and she was not going well with her husband who was cheating on her.I am now married and I have the chance to have a wife who knows my taboo relations and my likes of panties'sniffing! and from time to time she let me fuck my aunt and my sister but with a special condition that I let them put love bites on me and then to narrate her the sexual time spent with them AND IN DETAILS!!!She is also very excited when sometimes I bring home,at her request, my aunt's and sister's dirty panties which she also smell together with meWhen I fuck her and narrate her these details,she becomes like mad and cries,scrathing my body,putting love bites on my neck and all over my body,She also tells me very dirty words AND VERY OFTEN ,when she cums ,she squirts, that very often we have to change our mattress.Fortunately,our neighbours' houses are at a respectable distance and we do not have any children.Furthermore,though she let me fuck my aunt and sister,up to now she is not willing to have a threesome.But I am sure this will happen one of these days.But I shall have to persuade my aunt and sister who think that our taboo relation is a great secret!!If they knew about my wife,I think they will be shocked!!

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Smoking!

agree the long buildup just made it better...

very likable characters...!

looking forward to your other stories!

favorited both story and you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
passion

loved it. great build-up. very sexy description of aunt, and great descriptive writing when they were fucking. love the panties element of the story. very clever. he's a lucky guy, buried balls-deep in someone who really cares for him. more please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I luuuuved it.

The long buildup and sexy, erotic and kinky description with the whole personalities of the characters just made it so much better. In 100/10 stars should be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT!

Please...needs that chapter...and what happens later...thinking they'll be moving to Vancouver together.

litereader54litereader54about 8 years ago
Great Story

I usually stay away from the incest stuff but the panty smelling lured me in. Story was very well written with very few typos or grammatical errors. Good job. BTW I'm also Scots/Irish so I also have a skewed outlook for the redheaded ladies. Keep 'em coming (stories that is)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's with?

Don't understand how a grammar perfectionist could not know the difference between a comma and a coma!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
The Purrfect Couple!

Boy,do these two belong together!

Why is it that the perfect sex in so many cases is forbidden,with the person you know best?!

These two were born to be a couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was so HOT

Felt the same about my aunt, at 60 STILL DREAMING ABOUT HER. Great story !!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

It's so yummy! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet story

I like how you built the relationship. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I wonder what would happen if his mother finds out what he is up to and wants to join in on the fun.

Let me know what you think.

rjb49@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious

Absolutely delicious.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
You've done it again

Another brilliant story so far. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 7 years ago
And First LOVE

Very well written and so graphic - PURFECT! with more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Say what?!

This is awesome, I've just found it in the top lists and I can't wait to read the rest... And the rest of your stories. Your writing is amazing, so real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

MoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMore

rutisanrutisanalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was so nicely write! I want more of this 😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is the single most hottest scene I've read so far. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck me running! WoW!! :). That was smoking hot and erotic! Pushed all my buttons, hehehe! I always wanted sisters, but I guess it would kinda suck with them all being so much older than you are:/. Cant wait to read on!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
This probably happens more often than we know

My wife was the oldest of 8. Her youngest sister was 11 months older than our first son. Our son spent the day at Grandma's while we completed our degrees at uni. I remember the first time auntie climbed into the crib so she could nap with her nephew. They still have a strong bond and link. Because of the birth months they were in the same class all the way through school.

Did they? Do they? All I know is every time the family gathers it's as if no one else is there once they see each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
my aunt and i are a lot a like as you and your aunt

my aunt was my first fuck and I would get off on her panties from her laundry basket everytime I happened to visit her. I'd cum all over a pair of panties oh hers and then place them in her clean pile for her to unknowenly wear sometime soon. Then I'd dig out another dirty pair or two and shove them in my pockets to take home and keep. She busted me one day and yelled at me and said that she knew it was me leaving cum stains in the crotch of her panties and stealing them out of her dirty laundry. I took off right away and went straight home hoping to hide. no one was home but minutes later my aunt was walking through the front door with an evil glare and telling me to never take off again while she's yelling at me for doing something wrong and so pervy to her expensive panties. She calmed down all of a sudden and appolagiezed telling me to not beat myself up about it and to next time just ask instead of stealing the expensive pairs. i was suddenly confused and she was well aware of it. She told me that she knew i was stealing her panties and leaving my loads of cum in her other panties. She didnt intend on walking in on me and busting me earlier, but that after a while the thought of what i was doing to her panties and masturbating in her bathroom everytime i'd come visit while fantasizing about fucking her would make her pussy twitch and get wet and she would masterbate for hours while fantasizing about getting fucked by her young nephew. i was speechless and confused when she started speaking softer while walking towards me. it all was jibberish to me other then when she was right in front of me and had unbuttoned her sheer bloused one button with the ease of flicking one finger and pulling the blouse down and out to assure i saw her cleavage and sheer tan lacy bra. Thats when all i could make out was "so since we are both aware of each other private fantasies about one another and both of us being single and needing to fuck someone, that no better choice then to give in and help each other out. i didnt say nothing but she kissed me deep and long while placing my hand around her ass and the other on her left breast then squeezing my erect cock in my pants. she asked when someone would be home and i said soon about 20 minutes. that when she said we better be quick and then leave back to her house for some more before someone catches us. i tried to advise her to stop until we left but before i knew it my pants were all the way down and she was tripping me backwards on the end of the couch. She without warning straddled me and lowered her pussy on top of my cock and was completley swallowing my throbbing cock. she rode me hard and fast thar i came right away but she didnt let up and aftre ten mins she started breathing heavy and thats when i naturally knew what to do and lifted her up by the ass and threw her down onto the soft couch and started impailing her pussy with fast hard thrusts and steady rythum. she clawed my back and clinched her legs around my waist as she loudly moaned not to stop fucking her like that so i kepted fucking her until her pussy clinch around my cock and she orgasims on my cock for over 4 minutes long and thats when i told her im going to cum but before she could tell me to pull out and cum on her big beautiful bouncy tits i was shooting thick loads of my creamy warm cum deep down inside her. she wasnt happy at the time about cumming in her pussy but now when we fuck she begs for me to cum in her everytime......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got me a Boner from Start to End!

WOW!!! Need to read more of your stories!!! Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blissful Reading

Your words and images carry us along to the ends we long for,

nottm_colnottm_colalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story thanks, glad there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprising, but in a good way.

I really loved the flirtation between Danny and Vonnie as he matured. The build-up was definitely worth it. The dialogue and vivid descriptors were awesome. The emotion Danny was feeling just made it seem genuine. Many writers do not take the time to get into the emotion and I think it is a missed opportunity. Jmo.

The surprise was I never expected Vonnie to turn out to be a sex starved nympho. But hey, nymphos need love too. Or maybe the girl just doesn't believe in foreplay. Many years ago I heard that girls heat up like crockpots and guys heat up like microwave ovens. But our Vonnie is definitely more like a microwave with a built-in turbocharger. Anyway, Verrrry creative!

One thing that I really liked that has nothing to do with the genre or the smokin' hot sex between the characters was the mention of the book that Danny received covering warbirds of WWII, specifically the Spitfire. That era of technology development in history has been an interest of mine for decades.

Also, I love a story that includes humor. The comparison that Danny made between his "bathroom artwork" and Jackson Pollack's style (a very vivid descriptor) was hillarious. Excellent chapter. I am hooked. 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Birth control?

Incest is a good time to practice birth control. As tightly linked as these two are genetically, their offspring could be a real disaster.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
WOW

I did not find it slow to start. I have made no secret about enjoying your detailed descriptive narratives ... this story was no different!! Can't wait to read the next installment ~ thank you!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Rocking

That was a great story and can't wait to read the next part. I really liked how you built the story up describing their closeness.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Holy Cow!!

Couldn't stop reading once I started. Yes, it is a long build up but well worth reading. You included enough naughty things in the build up to make it very entertaining and believable. If not for the build up, it would have been just another incest story, hot, but still just incest. We got to know both Vonnie and Danny well enough to hope that they would take their love to the next step, and they did with passion. Great story all the way through, and thanks for all the panty play, my favorite fetish.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Awesome story

but I won't be reading any more parts. Too me, further pts./chs. are big

disappointments on this site. 5*

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a fantastic story and told so well.

Scores 5/5

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

This is every 18 year old's dream, a sexy aunt almost your own age that wants to fuck your brains out. Great story. 5 stars

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the imagination and your story telling abilities!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

A really nice funny and erotic chapter. Can' think of any neg critique in this series, yet. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need to have mother join.

jurasickjurasickover 2 years ago

There are many authors on this site that write stories, especially incest stories. Rarely are they as well-written as this one is. Brilliant! I hope you're doing well in life. Missing your new stuff. Hopefully more will come soon.

Now, back to the next one in this series.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, it is one of my favorites on this site. Well-written and well-paced as all of your stories are! I hope to see new stuff from you soon!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

A girl after my own heart💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars all the way!! You are going to be Avery busy person when you get back to writing ✍️ again. There are none of your stories that you could not add to they are that good and leave the reader wanting more. I wish you well and Thanks although the guy could take/ be in control every now and then!!

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistleabout 1 year ago

This was a lot of fun. Five stars from me. I had a massive crush on my mum's youngest sister, so I can relate, although I had to pilfer the panties. My shenanigans never escalated beyond fantasy though. Forty years down the track she's a sad old alcoholic, which is a bloody shame.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Yes...yes, I agree with you...you DO LIKE IT HOT!!!As we can all see from the story you have written here.

Had wet dreams about my dad's sister for years...nasty, wicked, sexy dreams...lots of sperm flung everywhere!

Five**5**Stars...and ready to read the next chapters!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💯

ehppmsehppms3 months ago

What a lovely aunt to have, great story can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Lovely premise.

Nicely written. Nicely paced.

Great sex.

An editor/proofreader would help.

You wrote: "...inflagrante delicto,..." It's three words IN FLAGRANTE DELICTO.

You wrote: "...I chambered between her legs,..." CLAMBERED.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Fantastic! Extremely well written and compelling. Personally, I would have liked to have seen things play out slower. Even so, looking forward to the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous