Auntie's Panties Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Vonnie's gift under my arm, I crept out of my room, to the stairs and down, avoiding the squeaky stair third from the top. At last, I reached my sanctuary, closed the door, and locked it.

Getting downstairs with a full blown erection had been painful, so I freed my throbbing dick, letting it stand straight out.

"Oh shit, that's better," I sighed. The bag of heaven was laying on the counter, and I picked it up, holding it under my nose. The seal was doing a great job of containing the scent within, as I didn't smell anything. Grasping the edges, I pulled it open, slowly.

The delicious aroma of fresh pussy wafted out, finding a welcome home in my nostrils. They say scent is the most powerful of memory triggers, and right now, I'd believe it. Images of years past, when I raided the laundry in the bathroom to find my sister's panties, then jerked off while inhaling her smells, flooded back into my mind.

I gripped my shaft firmly, and started to pleasure myself. Still holding the bag under my nose, my hand moved with a mind of its own, sliding back and forth along my hard, tumescent cock.

"Oh my god, Vonnie," I whispered. "Your pussy smells incredible. I can't believe you did this for me." Another deep sniff set my brain on fire, and I could feel the tingle in my balls growing. I was going to cum, soon. Her scent had me beyond excited.

I gritted my teeth, stifled a bellowing grunt of release, and exploded. Semen rocketed out, splashing across the mirror in an impressionistic stripe of white. I did my Jackson Pollack impression, splattering the powder room wildly, absolutely unable to either stop or control the discharge. I had never, ever cum this hard before. At last, the final spurts subsided, and I dropped to one knee, gasping for breath.

"Holy shit," I breathed, watching the room spin around my head. "That was unbelievable." I looked around. There was cum everywhere. I was going to need to clean the whole room.

It was worth it. Even though it took me twenty minutes to clean up the mess... ten times longer than it took to make it... it was worth it.

Silently, I walked unsteadily back upstairs, Vonnie's resealed bag held tight in my hand. I almost forgot to avoid the squeaky step, but remembered at the last second. Finally, I made it back into my room, and flopped on the bed.

I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, then found a safe hiding place for my new most treasured possession. I'd tell you where, but it's a secret. At last, I climbed into bed, and turned off the light. Just one last thing to do, so I picked up my phone.

That was incredible, I typed. Thank you so much, Vonnie.

Her response was nearly immediate.

You're welcome. Glad it was good for you too.

Too? You played as well? I asked.

Oh yeah. Can't let you have all the fun. It's exciting, she replied.

What is?

Knowing you're sniffing MY underwear, and getting yourself off. Very nasty. I like it. Going to sleep now. Goodnight Danny. Sweet dreams. she finished.

Oh shit... she had to tell me that, just before I go to sleep? I thought, feeling my cock twitch slightly. Sweet dreams, indeed.

***

In the morning, I woke with a huge case of morning wood. Throughout the night, visions of Vonnie and I, inflagrante delicto, had filled my head. No, it wasn't the first time... but it was the first time I knew she was thinking about me, as well. That made it possible, not just fantasy.

Problem. She's my mother's little sister... My aunt, although I had never called her Auntie. Hell, she and I were so close, she was more like MY sister. I'm not sure which one was worse, but either way, this was a relationship that could never happen, no matter how much my dick wanted it to. I'm not sure I believed in hell, but I wasn't really looking to risk it. Even if there was no eternal damnation, there was still the bulk of my family to deal with. Dozens of them. I have a feeling we'd find support hard to find among them.

Then again, she's so hot, and sexy... I thought. The rationalization process began in earnest.

I might have been getting ahead of myself. Just because she said she found the thought of me using her soiled panties exciting, didn't suddenly mean she was pining for me. Maybe I was just part of her playtime, as she was part of mine.

Hmmm... but she did give me her panties, and she's not just part of my playtime ; she's the star, and the only woman I can picture when I feel that urge to release the tension.

I finally decided not to drive myself crazy, trying to figure it out. At least, not before the weekend.

***

Saturday afternoon, my relatives began to filter in around 2. The early arrivals were mostly there to help my mother with the preparation of food for the party. It simply wasn't possible for one person to whip up a meal for thirty of forty people in a single afternoon.

So, the potluck contributions started to pile up in the kitchen, along with their own delicious aromas. Recent events had made me realize how sensitive to smells I had become. Certain smells more than others.

The crowd was growing, making space in our house hard to come by. It was a big enough house to grow up in, with Mom and five sisters. That roster had shrunk to just three in the last year, but today's festivities had it bulging at the seams. I was the guest of honour, but it was getting a little tight.

My family really did have some beautiful women in it. Along with all the red hair and blue eyes, were lots of breasts, most of them nice and round and soft. A man can only take so many sets of boobs rubbing against him before a certain part of his anatomy begins to notice. I needed to get some space, to let things calm down, so I retreated to my room.

I was laying back, relaxing and watching some TV. My erection had subsided, but I hadn't received my hug from one certain guest yet. She was a late arrival, despite living only two blocks away, but I knew she was coming. There was a quiet knock on the door, and it opened.

Ah, there she is...

"May I come in?" she asked, smiling around the edge of my door. "I'm not interrupting, um, anything important?"

"No, Vonnie," I laughed, "You're not interrupting. Come in."

"Your mother asked me to find you. Dinner is ready, and everyone is here, so we need the guest of honour," she said softly.

"Right," I answered, turning of the TV with the remote, and rolling off the bed. I stood, and she looked up at me.

"I remember when you were smaller than me," she giggled. "Now you're a big, strong man. You'll always be little Danny, my favourite nephew, to me, though. You want your hug, now?" She opened her arms as she asked it, and my eyes fell on her chest.

"Hell yeah!" I smiled, stepping into her embrace.

Getting my hug in private was a very good idea, for reasons I'm sure you can guess. The feeling of her big boobs against me, and my feelings for her, made my dick spring into action.

Vonnie was wrapped tight in my arms, resting her head on my chest. Her arms were around my waist, with mine around her shoulders.

"Um, Danny... Is that what I think it is?" she asked, but made no move to leave.

"Well, uh, yeah," I giggled. "Sorry."

"No," she giggled back. "I guess you're not so little anymore, are you? I take it you're enjoying your gift," she added, leaning back to look up at me.

"Yes, thank you," I smiled, and she snuggled back against me.

"Let me know when they need to be recharged," she whispered. "I'll take care of it. At least, until you get a girlfriend. Then it's her job to take care of you, and this thing," she snickered, rubbing against my bulge gently.

I could have stood there all day, but Vonnie was still in control, and had a mission besides causing a huge erection.

"Okay... I'm, um... I'm going to leave now," she blushed, pulling back and casting a glance at the tent she had caused. "You calm down, and come downstairs when you're ready. Happy birthday, honey."

As she opened the door and stepped out, I caught her sneaking a final peek at my crotch. "Wow," she breathed, and was gone.

***

It only took me a few minutes to settle down and join the gathering.

I came downstairs to find my grandparents using the concentration of relatives to announce that they were going to be taking an extended vacation. They would be away for a month between the flight, shore stay, and two week cruise. My grandmother took me aside, to ask me if I would please help Siobhan take care of the house. I already had a weekly date with the lawnmower in their garage, so it was no extra work. Just the same, she slipped an envelope into my hand, paying me in advance for the yard work and extra chores.

There were lots of gifts... mostly more cash... and the food was great, as it always was.

Everyone was older than I was, with the exception of the next generation of O'Sullivan children. I suppose they technically weren't O'Sullivans, as they were Fiona's children from her marriage, and her name was now Gerrard. I was reminded that I was an uncle.

And an adult, or at least according to all the back slapping, hugs and kisses I was receiving. An adult is expected to be in control of his urges and actions, but Vonnie was not making it easy.

It did seem like she was everywhere I looked, and she was making some serious eye contact, a cryptic smirk tickling the corners of her mouth. I had to assume it was an intentional tease.

It was working.

***

A few weeks passed. I made use of my sexy aunt's underwear often.

Well, despite being an adult male, available, and reasonably handsome, the ladies were not beating a path to my door. I had a few first dates, but there were no sparks.

In truth, I was being too hard on the girls I dated. I was subconsciously comparing them to my personal example of perfection, and it wasn't a fair comparison. They were lovely women, but they all had one fatal flaw ; they weren't Vonnie.

Speaking of Vonnie, she visiting my house the afternoon after my grandparents left for their vacation. She said she didn't feel like eating alone, and Mom had invited her little sister over for dinner.

Normally, I would have been thrilled to have the object of my desires visiting. Recently, however, I was finding it more and more difficult to disguise the fact that I was having feelings for her ; feelings I wasn't suppose to be having for a female relative. It was bad enough when she popped in on me alone, but Mom and Shelagh were there too, so I really had to play it cool.

I may have played it a little too cool. After dinner, I retreated to my room, and hid. Ten minutes later, there was a gentle knock on my door, and I opened it to find Vonnie.

"May I?" she asked softly, and I stepped aside, allowing her in.

"Danny, are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" she immediately whispered, as I closed the door.

Like I said... trying to hide my feelings had given the impression that I was angry with her. I wasn't good at emotional camouflage.

"No, not at all," I replied, still reining in my urges. "Just distracted. Sorry about that."

It was partly true, because she was a huge distraction. I found her to be one any time I saw her, but today, it was multiplied tenfold. I don't know if she had a date later, or what the reason, but her attire was making me crazy. Picture your perfect woman... Now dress her in a form fitting, cleavage displaying top, and a skirt that ends just above the knee.

Now... Make her your sister, or your aunt, and you know what I was feeling. You really, really, realllllllly want to, but you really, really shouldn't.

"Oh, that's good," she smiled. "I can't have my favourite boyfriend being mad at me. You're sure? Here... give me a hug. I'll be able to tell." She held her arms open.

Of that I'm sure, I thought as I stood. She wrapped herself around me, and I gave up trying to fight it. I held tight, crushing her against me.

"Mmmmm, this is nice," she sighed. "I admit... You don't feel mad to me."

No, but if we hold this position for much longer, you'll feel something.

"There is something you could do for me," I began. She stepped back, and looked up at me, glancing down for a split second at the bulge that was forming.

"Anything," she giggled.

I reached under my mattress, then extracted and handed Vonnie the bag that contained her panties.

"Okay, you're looking for a refill?" she giggled, cracking open the seal. She inhaled. "Ooooo, yes... that's me, but it is a little weak, isn't it?"

"Yes Ma'am. You said you would recharge them for me, so..." I suggested.

"Are you emotionally attached to the black ones, or open to options?" she grinned.

"I'm always open to options," I smiled back.

"Fine. Turn around," she directed. I did, but it only made me look into the mirror. If the goal was to keep me from watching her drop her panties on my bedroom floor, this wasn't going to work. She saw me smiling at her in the reflection. "Hmmm... Not quite as planned. Okay. You... Here. Face the corner, and no peeking. Promise?"

Yes Ma'am. No peeking," I nodded stepping into the position as requested.

I heard the rustle of fabric, then the sound of the zip lock opening. Finally, the clicks of it closing.

"Alright, here you go," she giggled, "fresh off the, um, uh... well let's just say fresh, and leave it at that."

I turned, to find her holding the bag in two fingers. Instead of the lacey black panties of before, the bag now held a red thong.

"Thank you," I choked. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, honey," she purred, and kissed my cheek. "Have fun. Talk to you later?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I nodded, holding the bag tight.

"Don't forget. Tomorrow is lawn day. See you there," she said, grinning widely.

She gave me one more glance, and stepped out, closing the door behind her.

I opened the bag. Oh my... 'fresh' was an understatement. They were still warm. They were still... wet. My dick twitched in my pants, already hard as a rock.

Have you ever bought a loaf of bread, fresh and warm from the oven? Isn't it just the most irresistible thing in the world? I know I always end up ripping a chunk out of it in the checkout line, and tasting the warm deliciousness while it's available.

I faced the same situation here. Vonnie's panties were even more attractive than fresh bread, and I did what you probably would have done, given the same chance ; I tasted them.

I wasn't prepared for it. I had been on many dates, and even managed to visit second base on many occasions. I got thrown out between second and third once. I had cracked Mom's Internet security, and had visited hundreds of porn sites, and knew that the guys eating those porn star pussies seemed to be having a lot of fun. I was, of course, quite familiar with the delectable aroma of pussy, my aunt's in particular. But... I hadn't yet tasted it, so when I did, it almost made me cum right there.

Wow. Her pussy was just... Wow. I needed the bathroom, right away.

At least I had found a certain amount of control in there. After that first night, when I wound up redecorating the whole room, I had learned to prepare for the potential mess. Good thing, because this time, I barely got a dozen strokes in before cum rocketed out, splashing into the toilet. My aim was true. No cleanup would be required.

***

As Vonnie had reminded me yesterday, I had to cut my grandparent's lawn. They had lived there for... Ever. When their house had been built, the neighbourhood wasn't a neighbourhood yet, and because of that, they had a huge yard, by city standards. It was even bigger at one point, but they had sold a few slices, one to either side, when the market was good.

There were a few trees to provide shade, but mostly it was a sunbaked hour of hot work. It would have been wise to do it early, before the heat came up and made it unbearable.

No one ever said I was wise, so I put it off, until I had no choice. It was definitely the time of day for mad dogs and Englishmen.

I walked the two blocks over to my grandparent's house, and retrieved the mower from their garage. I fuelled it up, and got it started on the third pull, starting the back and forth pattern across the front yard.

It was quite warm, and I had a pretty good sweat going by the time I finished the front, including the small tongue of grass that wrapped around the far end of the house, and the strip that separated the driveway from the property line. I grabbed the string trimmer, and edged the drive, pathway and fences, just to get a break from the position bent over the mower handlebar.

With the front half finished, I opened the gate to the backyard, and shuttled the equipment through, rounding the corner of the house into the expanse of grass. I wasn't prepared.

First, I was surprised. I didn't even know Siobhan was home, as she usually made her presence known. Second, I wasn't ready for her in a bikini. I'd seen her in a bathing suit before, but only in a one piece, which was devastating enough. Her body in a bikini was just... Oh my god!

She was laid back, tanning on a lounger up on the second level deck. When she heard me slam the gate, she waved, and stood up at the railing, smiling down at me.

"Hi Danny!" she laughed. "You look hot!"

I assume she meant it as in 'hot and sweaty'. Looking up at her from below, I could apply the same description, but with the other meaning. She was hot.

Her legs, her flat, trim tummy, and her ample chest combined were definitely gawk worthy. I tried not to be too obvious, but I couldn't see her eyes, hidden as they were behind her sunglasses. It was difficult to read her reaction.

"Hold on," she smiled. "I'll come down, and get you a drink."

I didn't get a chance to reply before she disappeared. A minute later, the lower glass door slid open, and she motioned me inside.

"Sit down and rest. You don't need to cut it all in one shot. It's hot out there," she giggled, tipping her glasses up into her hair.

I took a chair at the table. She padded around the kitchen, first getting a glass, then over to the fridge, where ice was dispensed. I watched her ass and legs as she walked, and was especially attentive when she stood in front of the open refrigerator door. The cool air wafted over her body, raising goosebumps, two in particular. With my drink poured, she closed the door, and brought it over to me. As she leaned across the table to slide it over, my eyes went to her incredible cleavage. They may have lingered a few seconds too long.

Vonnie read my eyes, and glanced down at the view she was offering me. She stood up, with a curious smirk on her face, but didn't say a word. The smirk persisted, as she scanned me with her own eyes. I was expecting... I don't know what... but certainly not what happened next.

"So, Danny," she whispered, "the panties I left with you last night? Did they do the job?"

She moved around the side of the table, perching on the edge. Her legs swung back and forth playfully.

I didn't answer, but my blush probably said more than enough. I could hardly deny it, as she knew well what I was doing with her 'gift'.

"And I saw you just now, looking at my breasts," she smiled, easing a few inches closer. "Do you like them, Danny?"

I didn't look up from my bowed position. I couldn't. I know she had participated, flirting back, and discussing masturbation with me. She had taught me about women, and given me her underwear to play with. The line between aunt and nephew was at best pretty fuzzy, if not obliterated. If I looked up, and saw her eyes, I was afraid I would vault over what was left of it.