Auntie's Panties Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know she was erasing it from her side, too.

I saw her thighs, so smooth and tanned, come into my lowered field of view. At their junction... Heaven. My mouth was full of cotton. I wanted so much to just reach out, peel the bottom half of her blue bikini aside, and bury my face in her cunt.

She leaned closer, and touched my chin gently with her hand. I resisted, and her touch became more insistent, tipping my face up toward hers.

Her blue eyes should have been angry, but they weren't. A thin smile on her face, she kissed my cheek again, as she always did. This kiss lingered, with her breath tickling my face and neck, then she repeated it, a little closer and a little longer. She backed away, looking once more into my eyes.

I could see her making a decision. The smile grew wider, and she pressed forward.

Vonnie kissed me. No longer a young aunt kissing her nephew on the cheek, this kiss was full on the mouth, and put all ambiguity to rest. I was surprised, but kissed back, effectively breaking down any barriers that remained. Her tongue pushed past mine, as she grasped my head with both hands. We were going down the road from which there was no return. A final pause, as we looked at each other one last time.

"Is this really what you want?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Oh, um, jeez," she responded, biting her knuckle.

Perhaps there was disappointment on my face, or maybe it was totally her decision. Either way, she dropped her hand, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Danny, honey... I know it's wrong, but yes," she smiled. "This is what I want. You are who I want. Are you okay with that?"

A final chance to stop us was dropped in my lap, but my rational self was not responding, beaten senseless by the part of me that had wanted Vonnie for years. I nodded.

"Alright, then, let's do it right," she whispered, reaching out for my hand. I took it, and she led the way. "Upstairs?"

I fell into her wake as she walked up the long staircase. I know we were going up there to behave in a very un-nephew-aunt way, but I still felt a little weird openly ogling her ass with each sexy, wiggling step she took. Barely covered by a swatch of blue, her rump jiggled slightly, attracting my gaze even when I looked away. Her long dark auburn hair swung from side to side hypnotically. Before I knew it, we were in her room. She turned to face me, and glanced down at my bulging crotch.

"Ready to go, I see," she smiled stepping in to kiss me again. "Let me take care of that for you." She directed me to stand by the corner of her bed, and kissed me as a distraction, so I didn't notice she was undoing my pants, and sliding them off over my hips. She sat me down, and skinned them off my legs, leaving me only in my t-shirt and underwear. Next off was my shirt, peeled off like a damp skin. She traced a fingertip across my chest.

"Definitely not little Danny anymore," she smiled. "You're a big, strong man now. My favourite kind."

She knelt, and tugged the waistband of my underwear down, letting my erection jump out.

"Ooooo... emphasis on the 'big' part!"

She touched my dick, rubbing the head against her cheek. It left a streak of clear ooze in its path. She inhaled, and moaned.

"So, Danny... You have a thing for the smell of pussy, right?" she giggled. I just nodded. "Well, I have a thing for the smell of a man. It gets me very, very wet."

I looked down at her gently stroking my cock. Her blue eyes were aflame.

"Have you ever had one of your girlfriends do this for you?" she asked. I just shook my head. "Oh, well I'm certain you're going to love it. Don't hold back, honey. Just let it happen. Let Vonnie look after you, okay?" A final smile, and her tongue reached out to taste my flesh.

I moaned. She moaned, and opened wide, dropping her mouth over the head. Her lips slid downward, claiming my shaft fractions of an inch at a time. She was right about me loving it ; I never imagined anything so incredible. Her mouth moved up and down, along with her hand.

Boom! The room exploded. I barely even felt it coming... uh, cumming... as I spewed uncontrollably down her throat. Vonnie gulped, and swallowed, but I was cumming like a proverbial racehorse, so my load overwhelmed her, leaking out the corners of her mouth.

I flopped back on the bed. The ceiling was spinning around, and I was breathing funny. I felt her slurping away at my twitching cock, then she was gone. Her smiling face appeared above me, wiping a streak of my cum off her chin.

"See? Told you you'd like it!" she laughed, snuggling next to me. We laid quietly for a few minutes, until I recovered slightly. "Ready to do me?" she asked.

If by 'do you', you mean lick your delicious, aromatic pussy?...then, Hell yeah!

Vonnie rolled over and plucked at the strings that held her bikini bottom in place. It fell away, and she knelt above my head, letting me feast my eyes on her beautiful cunt. Her scent filled my nostrils. She was indeed very wet, with a small trickle of her honey running down her thigh. When she spread her thick, dangling lips with two fingers, more ambrosia leaked out of her pink interior folds. She was bald and smooth, save a small tuft of auburn curls at the top of her feminine slit.

Finished tempting me with a display out of reach, she rolled onto her back, still wearing her top. She spread her legs wide.

I chambered between her legs, face to face with the object of my fantasies. She smelled... well, there are no words for what her intense scent was doing to my brain.

"Oh honey," she breathed. "Please don't keep me waiting. I need this. You have no idea how I've wanted to feel your tongue on me."

Well, if you insist...

I swept my tongue upward. If I thought her panties tasted good, then this was unbelievable. Salty, sweet, and completely addictive, Vonnie's juices were so delicious, I dug my tongue as deeply into her as I could to get as much as I could.

"Mmmmm, yes... I do love to be licked!" she gasped. "A little higher... that's it, honey. Mmmmm, yes, suck my clit... Higher... Right there! Oh fuck! Do it!"

I followed her directions, moving all around her succulent gash while she gave me the grand tour of her womanhood. Once I had the lay of the land, she relaxed and let me please her, moaning softly. Her hands were tangled in my hair, ensuring I wouldn't leave... like that was going to happen. We were going to hell now, anyway. Might as well make it worthwhile.

I was ears deep in her sloppy crevice, with two fingers joining in the fun when I needed to catch my breath. Judging from her dialogue, I was doing reasonably well eating my first pussy. I hoped I would get many more opportunities to pleasure Vonnie and perfect my technique. She was my instructor, after all.

Her instructions were currently peppered with a lot of 'yes's, and her hips were squirming, forcing me to pursue her across the bed. There's no way I was letting her get away.

"Oh god... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddd... yes, honey, that's it, suck my clit... suck my clit... oh please, make me cum, honey, just a little more! I'm so close... so close... Yes! YES! YESSSS!" she screamed, arching her back as she came. Her pussy gushed in my mouth, surprising me, and making me lick faster, which made her cum harder, until she melted back into the mattress, gasping for air.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh... fuck," she was panting as I slithered up beside her. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard, then collapsed again. "Mmmmm, I do taste good, don't I?"

We snuggled for a minute. I was watching her big breasts rise and fall with each breath, peeking into her bikini top. She must have seen me.

"Would you like to see them?" she whispered. "Go ahead," she smiled, pulling her hair aside to let me at the string behind her neck.

I grabbed the tip of one string with my teeth, and tugged while she giggled. The bow unravelled, and the fabric relaxed under the weight of her bust, springing downward. Half of her left nipple peeked out at me, until she shook her shoulders, making her globes wobble and push clear of the tiny top. At last, I saw the whole of her big tits, crowned with stiff, stubby nipples. They were magnificent, and it was now official ; my Aunt Vonnie had the whole package.

I felt her hand on my leg, and she wrapped her fingers around my resurrected cock, standing at attention. She smiled, and pushed me back, easing on top of me. Her eyes never left mine as she lowered herself aboard.

Oh my god! How can any one person smell so good, taste so delicious, and feel so incredible at once. My eyes rolled back as her pussy engulfed my shaft in a velvet embrace.

"Oh shit, that's a nice cock," she hissed. "So nice and thick... I'm going to enjoy this a lot, I think." She sat up, reaching behind herself to undo the lower string of her top. She tossed it on the floor, then leaned forward, resting her ample chest on mine. "So, Danny," she smiled from close range, "First blowjob, right?"

"Yes," I smiled back.

"First time eating a girl's pussy, too?" she asked. I grinned, and nodded. "Good job! You're a natural! That was quite the orgasm you gave me!"

I laughed, and marked a 'one' on my imaginary scoreboard with my finger.

"I assume this is a first, as well?" she breathed, undulating her hips to confirm my dick was buried to maximum depth in her receptive socket. The look on my face must have been sufficient confirmation. "Congratulations on losing your virginity. We're gonna have a great time together."

That comment was the early leader in the 'understatement of the year' competition. I assume you've been inside a pussy before? Do I need to say more?

Vonnie started to rise and fall on my cock, bouncing her tits in my face. I grabbed hold and began to suckle her hungrily. This I had done before, but none of my previous girlfriends had been endowed anything like my favourite Aunt. Vonnie's big jugs were so soft, and smooth, with nipples that grew into excited prongs on my mouth.

Speaking of exciting prongs... my dick certainly qualified. Vonnie's pussy was my own little slice of heaven, and it was doing things to my cock I didn't know were possible. Clutching, rippling, pulling on me. Despite my earlier orgasm, my balls were tingling again.

"Go ahead, honey," she whispered, apparently psychic as well as being a goddess. "Cum inside me. We have all day to play some more."

"Oh god!" I grunted, letting loose inside her with another load of spunk. She sat up, and ground herself down hard. Her head tilted back, and she shuddered, cumming along with me.

"Oh god indeed," she gasped, twitching in my grasp. "Fuck! That feels so nice and warm." She snuggled down against my chest again, and kissed my cheek. "Was it good for you, too?"

I laughed. What a ridiculous question! No, I hated it. Have you ever had a bad orgasm? Is it even possible?

She giggled back, and patted my chest, climbing off. As she wiggled away toward the bathroom, I saw my cum dripping down her leg. My cum... My mother's sister's leg. This was so wrong, but also so right.

Siobhan had always been in my life. I really did think of her more as a sister than an aunt, not that it made things between us less damning. Either way, neither my mother nor hers... my grandmother, for god's sake... would understand what we had just done.

I didn't care. We had almost a full month left to explore each other before they came home, and if I could keep from grinning like a lunatic around my mother, no one would know what we were doing just two blocks away.

Vonnie reappeared in the doorway. Naked, and glowing.

"So, why don't we go downstairs, have some lunch, and recover. Then you can finish the yard work," she said. "When you're done out there, I've got more work for you in here." Her expression was deadpan, making my wonder if our fun was over.

Still, she was naked, and making no attempt to cover up. She turned and walked away, then giggled and called over her shoulder, holding up two digits.

"Round two! Later! And this time, you fuck me!"

***

It's funny how much faster the backyard work went. Despite being the bigger expanse of grass, it flew by, due in no doubt to the prize that awaited me on completion. I had left my shirt inside, at her request, so she could watch me from the upstairs balcony. She had left her bikini on the bedroom floor so I would be reminded not to dally.

It worked. I set a new speed record for cutting the grass and edging the fence line. She was standing on the balcony, the sun glistening off her curvaceous form, while I cleaned the mower, and put everything away. I raced inside, and up the stairs, eager to answer the bell.

Holy fuck! I thought, as I paused in the doorway to her bedroom. This I'd like to see!

Vonnie was spread wide on the bed, with both hands busily probing her cunt. One hand was circling her clit furiously, while the other had three fingers pistoning into the dripping folds of her twat. Combined, the movement had her boobs dancing on her chest.

I unzipped, and freed myself from my shorts. My cock had been pretty stiff in the backyard, but seeing my aunt demonstrating how she played in the absence of a man had me like a rock immediately. I stroked it gently, and approached the bed.

"Mmmmm, yes, play with yours while I play with mine," she purred, fingering herself madly. "This is what I was doing while you were sniffing my underwear and jerking off. Just thought you'd like to watch... then you can fuck my brains out."

It was only a minute or two before her body stiffened, and she screeched a twenty-six syllable epithet of bliss. Her eyes closed, and she tried to catch her breath. My cock was lonely, but her legs were still askew. I knew just the place to put it.

Easing between her thighs, I pressed my rampant erection into her swollen, engorged vagina. Her eyes remained closed, but a smiled tickled her lips.

"That's it, honey... take me. Show me how you feel about me," she sighed.

My hips instinctively knew what to do, and I started to thrust into her feverishly. She had blown me to one orgasm, and ridden me to a second, so the urgency was gone, but my desire was just warming up. Excitement and shock had given way to lust. Now, I really wanted to fuck.

Vonnie's limp body came to life, one limb at a time. I was soon wrapped in a full embrace, as her arms encircled my shoulders, and her legs tightly gripped my waist.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me!" she growled. "Gimme that cock! Fuck me hard!"

The room reverberated with the sounds of sex... moans, groans, words of desperate encouragement, and bodies colliding. I should have been tired from cutting the grass, bur adrenaline was overriding fatigue, giving me enough energy to give her a proper seeing to. I was pounding her ceaselessly, maintaining a briskly rhythm of strokes into her sodden gash.

"Oh god, Danny, YES!" she grunted, clawing at my back. "Gonna fucking cum again!"

I felt her biting my shoulder as her body tensed yet again. She stifled a scream, and shook in my arms, while I continued unabated.

"Mna'a AHHHHHHNNnnnn... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she gasped as another wave hit her. My hips were a blur, as I felt my own climax making its approach known. She read the increased pace. "Spray that hot cum on my tits! I want to watch you squirt!"

I grunted consent, and kept drilling her, crushing her into the mattress a final few times. The countdown commenced, and I yanked myself free, grabbing my throbbing, pussy drenched cock while I leaned over her.

I watched her eyes lock onto my dick. Her tongue licked her lips unconsciously.

"Jerk that fucking cock!" she demanded. "Do it! Cum on me!"

"Mnahhhhhfuuuuuck!" I bellowed, and she got her wish. A rope of hot jizz leapt out, and painted her from navel to nose. More followed, until she was glazed in a coat of translucent goo, which she immediately began to run her fingers through, moaning happily. I collapsed beside her, catching my breath and watching her lick her fingers and rub my discharge into her big boobs.

I was sweaty and exhausted. Just the way I should have been after cutting the grass.

"Okay honey. Get your ass out of here, before my sister comes looking for you. I'm coming to dinner again tonight, so I'll see you in a couple of hours," she smiled, taking control. She kissed me, and continued. "I'll think of something I need your help with for tomorrow. You've got one more hole to take!"

Say what?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I have just added to my list of stories needing another chapter, but I just had to get this one told. I hope you all enjoyed it. I'll get back to the others you have requested more from.

Please send me some comments and feedback suggestions, and as always, cast your votes.

Thanks for reading.