All Comments on 'Auntie's Panties Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
No suggestions needed we think.

You certainly don't need any suggestions, just keep going where you are headed.

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 8 years ago
Great story

You have to keep it going

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
A bit let down.

I was hoping for a love connection. Oh, well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story was a letdown compared to part 1. I expected an emotional connection between the two, a love affair sort of thing, not "sex for the sake of sex" kind of stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sisters

Great story that keeps getting better, how many sisters can he cope with?

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

While i wasn't expecting a connection i was expecting more from Vonnie then the cold shut down. I also didn't think the sister would come back until part 3. A little disappointing compared to your others but not bad at all.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 8 years ago
agree with minniejohn

it's your story boss and I for one like where it is going and think you are a great storyteller so take it wherever you want. just my thoughts :)

-ahaz

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Mrs. Auntie

Sorry but he needs to marry auntie,if only secretly,and knock her up.

Sis?No kids but ,slip it in deep!

Good 2-parter! HOT stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Say what?

You wrote "only it was Christmas, my birthday, and the Fourth of July all rolled into one."

Why would a Canadian kid care about the Fourth of July, anyway?

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308almost 8 years agoAuthor
Author here

I was implying the excitement of fireworks, but I guess that didn't come through properly. If I had said Victoria Day, when Canada has fireworks, I'm sure I would get comments not understanding the reference.

Oh well......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry about the nit-pickers. Why can't they just enjoy the ride?

Like a previous writer, I don't normally read incest stories, but was hooked by the word "panties," because in my youth I was a panty-sniffer, and loved it. About your story: it was very well-written and well-paced and a joy to read. I just finished reading "Here Cums the Bride" also, and liked it. But this was your best.

noel5474noel5474almost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the upcoming adventures of these three

Fantastic story so far. I was kind of like Danny, except i was the oldest and only boy of 4 siblings. Please keep up the great work, I am looking forward to the next chapters of this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Flowed like water

Great tempo with increasing sexual tension. Master stroke "pun intended" when Shelly interrupted. Hooked to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Getting better....

Each chapter a step above! Keep up the great writing!!!!

MunsonManMunsonManalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely awesome series!

Just great writing... going to read the next chapter now. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A-Mazing! Its so incredible.

I really love what you have done with this series.

The prose is amazing. And I love the way you word things.

You have a knack for writing the way people normally talk.

Do you think you could add in Danny's mom?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Pretty Dramatic

The reaction of the sister was a surprise

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
great story and now with the sister

it just keeps getting hotter and hotter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Gives a whole new meaning to "home schooling".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anguish Love. Great story.

Have you considered continuing this story line? I searched for Pt 5 and more and found myself wanting.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Poor Danny, haha

Screw all the people that are nit-picking the story about things that don't matter a hill of beans. This is a great story and very well written. I was happy that Shelagh decided to join the fun and hopefully she can also learn from Danny that not all men are jerks. So looking forward to the next chapters. Awesome!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Hotter and hotter. the aunt is good but the sister is better.

If they become a semi permanent threesome they will get caught.

But will the Widowed mom react in rage or lust, and the threesome becomes a foursome.

Then it would be a case of poor Danny...

Why?

Because somewhere along the line he will have to choose the one.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

It just gets better. 5 stars

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/28/2021) I wish I could have read this 5 years ago. So erotic and oh so funny. The ending to this chapter was quite a nice surprise. I like to keep notes on what I read (strange, I know) so I'm cutting and pasting " "Oh, well... I guess I can help," I replied, trying to be cool. "If you really need me to." YIPPEE! I get to fuck my Aunt again tomorrow! I get to see her naked, and probably feel her lips on my cock, and... Oh, yeah... I get to fuck her ass! I think it might take me weeks to clean all those windows." This is just too much. I think there's another quote I want to get but I need to go back and find it. 5 stars

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

ER...MUH...GERSH!!...LMFAO...

This has to be one of the greatest chapters ever written...did not see the sister getting involved like THAT...even tho' Shelagh had caught them "in-the-act" the night before...Siobahn is right...what a SLUT (AND I MEAN THAT IN A MOST LOVING AND ACCEPTING WAY...WHAT A LOVING SISTER. TOO...COULD'A DONE THEM IN, INSTEAD SHE JOINS IN!!)

The story is out-of-this-🌎 world...keeps my interest, ready for the next chapter(s)...have not read any other posts...do not wanna be p-o'd if somebody makes an ugly comment...I hope not, ya really gotta appreciate this series!!

**5**STARS...A WHOLE GALAXY OF THEM, IF YOU PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the most fun stories I've read in a long time!!

mcrr2225mcrr222511 months ago

Man, I love your stuff. I normally don't like anal sex, but I nearly died laughing at the description you wrote when he came and passed out. Please keep up the good work.

ehppmsehppms2 months ago

The perfect place to leave this chapter with readers wanting more and now eager to get to the next chapter.

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 1 month ago

Hotter & hotter every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

Great premise continues.

Great story line continues.

Not rushing remains good.

You wrote: "...but she her hands were far too small." SHE HER HANDS?

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous