Auntie's Panties Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had an advantage, though. She could cum more than once, where as when I was finished... I was finished. Also, I was up on my arms, pounding her hard, and that abused her clit, just like earlier this afternoon. She was just screaming through her second orgasm when I felt it coming... uh, cumming.

"Oh shit!" I bellowed, yanking my cock out of her pussy. I stroked it furiously, and exploded, shooting ropes of glop across her heaving breasts.

"Danny!" I heard from behind me. My head snapped around in terror, to find a dark silhouette against the light of the hallway.

"Oh SHIT!" I gasped, as my very short life flashed before my eyes. "Shelagh? What are you doing here?!"

"Siobhan forgot her phone at our place, and Mom sent me over with it," she explained, then realized she had little to apologize for. Actually, she had nothing to apologize for. I appeared to be the one defiling my Aunt. Mea culpa. "What the fuck are YOU doing here?!"

"Pretty much what it looks like," Vonnie said, suddenly finding her voice. She didn't even try to cover herself, as she flipped on the bedside lamp. My semen was dripping down her buxom chest. "With my blessing, I might add. He's really very good."

"But... But... But..." Shelagh began, trying to speak the unspeakable.

"Yes, I know... but we're related, right?" Vonnie offered.

"Um yeah!" Shelagh blurted. "Mom's gonna kill you!"

I assumed that the threat was meant for me, but Vonnie had another perspective.

"She'll probably kill both of us," she said, with disarming calm. "She'll start with me, since it was my idea,"

That statement seemed to derail Shelagh's rant, and her mouth opened, but nothing came out. It surprised me, too.

"Danny! Would you please?" Shelagh gestured, and covered her eyes.

I was so shocked, I hadn't even moved since seeing my sister in the doorway. Naked, with my wilting dick in my hand and still dripping semen onto Vonnie's leg, I imagine it was a shock for her as well.

"Oh... Right... Sorry," I replied, trying to hide behind the covers. It wasn't very effective, as Vonnie was still spread-eagled on top of them, completely unconcerned that her niece was looking right up her hairless vestibule, and watching my cum trickle across her nipples. I saw Shelagh's eyes flit across my body, before she looked away again.

"Shelagh, come in here, please," Vonnie asked.

"Not until you both put some clothes on," my sister said quietly.

"Fair enough," my Aunt replied, rolling out of bed. Near-death experience or not, I couldn't help noticing her beautiful breasts swaying as she did. "You... Dress," she pointed at me. "You... Sit," she directed Shelagh. "I'll be right back."

I found my underwear, and was putting them on, when I felt my sister's eyes on me. I looked up.

"What the fuck?" she asked me. I just shrugged. What could I say that might make things better?

Within seconds, Vonnie was back, pulling her robe closed around her body. Shelagh was still glaring at me, as I continued dressing.

"Okay. Hey, thanks for bringing my phone back," Vonnie smiled.

Shelagh's mouth dropped open.

"Thanks for bringing your phone?! I find my brother fucking my Aunt, and I get 'thanks for bringing my phone'?!" She threw up her hands. "Is there something wrong with this picture?"

"Relax, Shelly," Vonnie commanded, using her pet name for her niece. "This is just sex, nothing more. I wanted it, and so did Danny."

"But you're our Aunt!" Shelagh gasped.

"Well, yes, but not in the normal sense, am I? I'm almost your age," Vonnie said, remaining calm. Yes, I'm your Aunt, and I'm fucking your brother. How about this weather, huh?

Shelagh stalled again. She wanted to stay furious, but Siobhan kept knocking her off kilter. It was blowing her mind.

Vonnie sat next to her on the bed, and glanced at me. She smiled, then whispered something I couldn't hear in my sister's ear. There was a long conversation, with a few pauses for Shelagh to look at both of us incredulously. Eventually, Shelagh smiled weakly, and nodded. She stood up, and walked out.

"Come on Danny. Walk me home, before Mom gets worried," she called over her shoulder. "I'll be waiting outside."

"What just happened here?" I asked, stunned.

"I saved our collective asses," she exhaled, flopping back on the bed. "I reasoned with her. If it's just sex for the sake of sex, it's no different than anything she does with her boyfriends. The fact that we're related isn't really relevant, any more than how many dates she has before she puts out. She's pretty much a slut, by the way... but you didn't hear it from me. Lastly, I reminded her that the person who would be hurt the most is her Mother. Right or wrong, your Mom would pay the biggest price. Even if we stop, the damage is done. So she's going to play dumb, and you're going to come over here tomorrow, and fuck me properly."

My Aunt, the evil genius. She had taken lemons and made not lemonade, but champagne!

"Danny?!" Shelagh called from downstairs.

"Go, before she changes her mind. I'll be here, and we can talk tomorrow," Vonnie smiled. "Nice quickie, by the way. Good cumshot. Even got some in my hair." She winked.

***

Downstairs, I expected Shelagh to fix me with an icy stare, but she was surprisingly civil. She was quiet, but not hostile. About halfway home, she opened up.

"You know, if I'd been five minutes later getting home, I would have missed the whole thing. It still would have happened, but I wouldn't have known, and the world would continue turning. Maybe it's not as big a deal as we've been led to believe," she said softly. "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "It's sex... Isn't it always fun?"

"Not in my experience," she shook her head. "Not always. Some guys are pretty selfish."

"Oh. Sorry," I replied. It made me question my motives somewhat. Was I being selfish?

"So, Vonnie's teaching you?" she asked. I nodded. "You must be a good student. She's quite happy. Sure sounded like it tonight. I heard her from outside the front door. How did this get started?"

She sure had questions. Honesty... at least between us... seemed the most logical way to keep it from blowing up in my face.

"Oh, it's kind of embarrassing," I winced. "Vonnie, um... she gave me a pair of her panties to sniff when I, um... you know." She smiled, and nodded. "Growing boy with raging hormones in a house full of women? I suppose it was natural I'd gravitate toward the scent of your..."

"Don't say it," she giggled. "I get the picture. I assume my undies got the same treatment, somewhere along the way?"

"Uh, yeah," I admitted. "Sorry. Do you want to hit me, or something?"

"Not right now," she laughed. "If I had known? Yeah. I'd kick you in the junk."

"Then I'm happy you never knew," I replied.

We walked in silence for a while. Soon, we were nearly home.

"Shelagh?" I asked.

"Yeah... we're cool. Just be careful. Mom will not be as understanding. Guaranteed." She opened the front door, and sprinted up the steps to her room.

One bullet dodged. For now.

***

The next morning, everything was normal. You'd never know my sister caught me in flagrante delicto with our Aunt. Mom, Shelagh and I all ate breakfast together, before I did a few chores around the house. Just before ten, I said my goodbyes, and headed toward Vonnie.

I spent a couple of hours helping her around the house. We didn't play any games, like the day before, but Vonnie made it clear we were still going to be in her bedroom in the afternoon. I was eagerly awaiting her direction.

After we ate lunch, Vonnie put the dishes in the sink. She came back to the table, where I was still sitting, and leaned over from the other side. I wasn't paying attention, so she reached across many touched my chin. When I looked up, it was right into her magnificent cleavage. I smiled.

"Ah, that's better," she giggled. "For a while there, I was worried you had lost interest in me. May I assume you're willing to risk it?"

"Definitely," I replied. "Lead the way?"

She took my hand, and gently steered me in her wake, up the stairs and into her room. There, we slowly, lovingly undressed each other, and slipped into her bed. I was holding her in my arms, and we were kissing softly.

"So... I'm at home, thinking about the two of you together," Shelagh said, leaning against the door frame, with her arms crossed. Both Vonnie and I jumped in surprise. "I gotta admit, it's getting me pretty worked up. I was just about to use my vibrator to ease the tension when I think, 'Hey Shelly, why don't you just go and join them?' I mean... It's just sex, right?"

She smiled, and stepped into the room, her fingers unbuttoning her blouse as she did. More and more of my sister's own ample chest became visible, and I looked at Vonnie, who was as stunned as I was.

She shrugged, and smiled.

"My Mother taught me to share," she grinned. "Come on in, Shelly. He can handle both of us."

Oh my god!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, you didn't think he'd leave his only unmarried sister at home alone, did you?

I'm sure you have suggestions for the next chapter. Please send them along, and cast your votes.

Thanks for your time.