All Comments on 'Auntie's Panties Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 8 years ago

Okay... I thought you steered away from 'love' stuff with Danny and Vonnie in chapter 2 when Vonnie clearly rejected that. Now she's on board with that? I mean, sure, if you do it right things might work out (and even better than it would have otherwise) but at the same time you just raised the level of difficulty in doing so. I really hope you have a solid plan for getting the two of them a happy ending.

Love your stories, but often you just focus so much on the sex and give less time to love, which is what I thought you were doing here until I read the end of this chapter. But now you have a real shot at writing maybe not your 'hottest' story, but maybe your best 'love' story that is still really hot (just not as hot as Soviet Sisters :)).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The wait

This is my favorite series on the website. I understand you have a life and I'm not sure how long it takes you to write a chapter. But if you could try an get the next one out a bit sooner it would be much appreciated, thanks.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Simply WOW

Another great chapter for another great series. I hope there will be more. I find myself wondering if you are going to bring the mother in, but you didn't in Love me, Love my Dogs. Sex to me has never been just sex. Having ended up with the first person I ever had sex with, I know to me sex must have an emotional anchor. So the response of Vonnie is quite understandable. One point I would like to say is that it can be jarring when you keep going back and forth between their given names and their nicknames. Often there were only one or two sentences between the use of both types. To me it breaks the flow of the story. Great work, thank you.

MunsonManMunsonManalmost 8 years ago
A great story!

I've been waiting weeks for this chapter and you didn't disappoint! How much you want to bet that Mom already knows what's going on? More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait

Hoping he gets mom, too! Lucky Danny! Well written. Thanks for the humor, too.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy 3

So very good! I can't wait for more of this story! Thank you!

thisrosethisroseover 7 years ago

Thank you for this excellent tale. I like your style and enjoy the understated humour-I hope that you will continue this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think I've found my new favorite author.

You are an artist. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please!

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 7 years ago
Yum! Yum!

Now this one screams for more. You are quite talented and I look forward to seeing how you take this one forward. Because as most people know, certain things run in the family and certain talents and skills are passed on. HeHeHeHe!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Another great read ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What can I say BUT next chapter please .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Great series need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moar Please!

Now does Danny need the rest, or our intrepid author?

Really good writing, other than a bit of overuse of "vestibule" & "spear" for genitalia. I'd love to see this story continue on, & possibly mom joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please...Mom Please!!!

Can't wait any longer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep the action going

Shine more light on the aunt and the sister and keep writing. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Definitely Need to see Chapter4! Go to it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Take your time, but please do continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your stories

and I hope writing them continues to bring you enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing i can not wait till the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation?

Can this please be continued? I've been waiting for quite some time for this, I think it is an absolutely fantastic story. Hoping for more shenanigans, with actual love arising between the aunt and our protagonist... not too fond of the multible partner idea, but so far it works.

maxx308maxx308about 7 years ago
YES!!!

By all means please continue this very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep up the great work.

This story ABSOLUTELY needs continuation

SenoreDiablo69SenoreDiablo69about 7 years ago
he really needs a rest...

I concur...Dan needs a rest & some sort of respite...but he shud get baq soonest.Lookin' forward to more characters & episodes from him.Lovin' it as ur other works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT story !

Had a similar experience , but was a cousin and my aunt caught us .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck rest!!!!

He's 19, for chrissakes!!! He should be able to cum 12 times a freakin' day!!!!! What?!? Now we're going for reality????? Lol..... Seriously, more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horny Aunt

I was seventeen and horny. At a family party, an aunt grabbed me by the butt and said, "hi stud". Meet me in the basement and we can play. Quite an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Auntie's lover

When I read good stories I usually leave a comment. I read your first two stories and finished this before I realized I should leave my thoughts. Very good believable writing. I too was blessed with an older woman, my mother's bridge partner who was 33 years older than me. Virgin I was I fell in love. She let me down easy by introducing me to her younger sister. Needless to say all the older women were married and my conscience got the best of me. You have brought back some repressed memories and thank you. Keep writing you deserve 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuing...?

Enjoyed this series...but it was implied that there would be a continuation...so, just reminding you...and love your stories, the good grammar and humor.

Thanks.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the series. Adding the sister just doubled the hotness.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The circle gets wider

I would have been happy with one on one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot; very erotic

The author continues to precisely convey the emotion one would expect in these types of situations. Excellent visuals. Another 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story..... especially parts where the sister masturbates while watching her brother fuck her aunt. Also the part where the aunt eats the sister after he fucks her. Always wanted to watch that !!!!

Keep going with story line....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

These stories are absolutely perfect.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Overload!!

Whow! I'm not sure reading all the chapters of this story in a row is a smart move. The story is fantastic and the sex is incredible, almost too much for an old panty thief like me. One thing for sure, I can't keep up with Danny and will just have to enjoy reading about his dream come true. Just wish there were more than five stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Fantastic read. Love every minute.

Will mum want some of the action. His cock will be worn out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Everything was great until you mentioned Alen Funk! That just ruined the story for me!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I think Aunt Vonnie will have a lot to answer for. I think she is a bit of a pedo, a predator who cannot really control herself

Another story from her POV would be interesting, how did she get to this place here and now. That would be an absorbing story, all those old men, eh?

copoyenkocopoyenkoabout 3 years ago

The story just keeps getting better and better. Bringing a sister into the ongoing storyline was a nice twist. What's next? Mom?

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

What can I say that has not already been said. This is soo funny and so erotic well done. 5 stars

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

I have noticed that you haven't written anything in years. If you are still alive and didn't die suddenly of any kind of disease or fatal accident, could you please write more chapters of all your stories. They are all amazing, and all your followers will be very happy if we saw a continuation and/conclusion of all your blazing hot stories.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Holy moley, y'all...again, a wonder of a chapter to keep us 'ocxupied'!d. This is Ssssoool 🔥 hot...I love the whole thing, aunt, sister...who else (mom??)

Chapter 4 is posted, let me see where we are off to now...

Oh, by the way...Wargamer...auntie is not a pedo, she DID at least wait 'til he is 18...leave it be, man!

ehppmsehppms2 months ago

What a lucky boy Danny is getting his brains fuck out by two gorgeous women, can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous