Auntie's Panties Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started out this afternoon looking forward to spending time with my favourite Aunt. I had planned on naked time. Sexy time. Oh, my god, that was so fucking good time. Now I was getting the naked part, but the mood wasn't quite the way I pictured it. Part of me was happy that my feelings for her weren't unwanted or unreturned, but I was conveniently ignoring the elephant.

Feelings or not, we were family, and it was hard to envision a white picket fence in our future. The best we could hope for is a lifetime of sneaking around, fucking each other in the shadows and hiding the truth from the world. It was depressing, and I suppose that showed on my face.

We were still laying in each other's arms, on our sides, facing each other, inches apart on the pillow. Vonnie stroked my hair, and kissed me softly.

"I'm sorry. I should be happy that we get to be together today, not fretting over the future," she whispered. "It's a woman thing. When we're in love, we can't help planning our lives out."

"Well, I may not be a woman, or have much experience with love, but I can tell you I have always pictured you in my life," I replied, pulling her closer. "You're not the only one who wants this to be forever."

"So, we're faced with a decision then, aren't we?" she asked. "Do we let the future ruin the present, or do we live in the moment?"

"Isn't that Buddhism?" I laughed. "Live in the moment?"

"I wasn't going for a religious statement," she smiled, her eyes dancing around my face. "Merely suggesting that we're here, in each other's embrace, with nothing better to do. We're even naked, and I for one am enjoying the feel of skin on skin." She wiggled in my grasp, burrowing deeper into my chest, and pressing her breasts tighter against me. "Do you like it too?"

Well, duh! She had reminded me that I had a beautiful, naked, busty woman in my arms, willing to partake in the logical next step, and my dick had begun to swell at the prospect.

"Mmmmm. I think you do," she giggled, her thighs trapping my stiffening erection, and squeezing it firmly. "Whatever will we do with this thing?"

"Whatever you want," I smiled, liking the way she had turned things.

"Ooooo, my choice? Well, I hope Shelagh didn't wear you out, honey, because I just might want it all," she purred, kissing me with passion. "Mmmmm, yes. That sounds good."

I would definitely agree with her. Thinking back on our few weeks together, there wasn't anything we had done that I wouldn't willingly, eagerly do again. Purely on physical enjoyment, sex with Vonnie was the best I could ever hope to have. She was my perfect woman, so what more could I want?

Which, of course, was the whole problem. She was my perfect woman, and my ultimate sexual partner. Not something I would want to give up, but something I might be forced to leave, if we couldn't find a way to be together.

There had to be a way.

For today, however, I would settle for the consolation prize, and what a prize it was. Vonnie rolled on her back, and pulled me over with her, wrapping her arms around my neck. We kissed.

We had kissed before, in every form of the act. Desperate, frantic kisses. Lusty, needful kisses. Kisses with tongues that duelled for seemingly hours on end. Even kisses which felt filled with the love we had both now confessed to having for each other. Yet these kisses were different somehow.

Warmer. Deeper. Emotional.

"Danny, I need you to do me a favour," she whispered, pecking me gently on the tip of the nose.

"Anything for you," I replied, returning the peck. My lips wandered down her neck, and nibbled at her throat.

"Are you sure? Given our situation, what I'm asking for might be difficult, after the fact," she said, a concerned look on her face. "I don't want to make things worse, but I just have to know."

"I said 'anything for you', and I meant it," I smiled. "What can I do for you? What do you need to know?"

Vonnie hesitated for a moment, as though unwilling to voice her request.

"Tell me, darling," I prodded.

She moaned softly, and closed her eyes.

"That's a very good start, calling me 'darling'," she breathed. "Okay. I was wondering, if you could... I mean, just pretend... If we were..."

"Vonnie, honey," I said softly, "just say it. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, and nothing can change my feelings. Just say it."

"Make love to me," she smiled, direct and blunt. "There's nothing more I can teach you about sex, so today, I'd like you to just make love to me. Pretend we're not Aunt and nephew, just a man and a woman, totally in love. Show me the feelings deep in your heart. Show me what a future with each other might be like."

I had expected her request to be for a specific act, or particular type of activity, aimed at satisfying an unspoken desire.

Well, the unspoken desire had been spoken now, and it would be my distinct pleasure to fill the order. All she wanted was for me to let my own love for her come out, without reservation. Letting it out would be easy.

Putting the genie back in the bottle afterward? That might be difficult, but I was not going to worry about it now. I had a much more pleasurable task to take care of.

How does one begin? When the most beautiful, desirable woman you've ever known asks you to physically demonstrate your feelings for her, how do you start? She was already nude, and in my arms...

I kissed her again, gently, while caressing the soft skin of her shoulder with reverence. Looking into her bottomless blue eyes, I could see the turmoil of emotions in her. Love. Fear. Anguish. Hope.

They were easy to identify, as I was feeling largely the same thing. Kissing her once more, I could feel her lips quiver, until she simply gave in, and let out her own love. The kiss took all the tension and uncertainty out of her body, and she moaned softly, surrendering completely.

I stroked her lustrous hair while much kisses claimed her, beginning at her plump lips, and expanding outwards from there. When I reached her neck, I could feel her quivering again, but this was a good quiver. Her breathing became sharper, and she whispered her pleasure.

"Oh, baby, that's so nice," she purred. "I love it. Don't stop."

"Hmmm, I wasn't planning on stopping," I whispered back. "You wanted it all, and I'll be pleased to give it to you. This is all for you, my love. Just lay back, and let me take care of you. I'm going to make you feel so good."

"Confidence?" she giggled, dragging a fingernail up my back. "I like that."

"Well, I had a great teacher," I smiled, while she blushed at the compliment. "Perhaps you know her? Redhead... Beautiful blue eyes... Long legs... Great rack..."

"Hmmmm, sounds familiar," she smiled, pulling my lips to hers for a thank you. "Don't let me interrupt you. Please... Carry on!" She pushed my face back to her neck, allowing me to pick up where I left off.

I returned to my task, feeling the excitement building in her with every inch that was claimed with a kiss. I lifted onto my hands and knees, angling my body to the side, so I could reach anywhere I wanted to, and see her body reacting. My lips pecked at the base of her throat, then down and out to both sides, along her collarbones, and to her sexy, toned shoulders. I made a side trip down each arm, all the way to her red-painted fingernails, before returning to her chest.

A wicked idea formed in my head. Just because I loved her, didn't mean I couldn't tease her a little. Yes, maybe that's just what she needed.

Vonnie knew me every bit as well as I knew her. Probably better. She knew how much I worshipped her big, luscious breasts, and was likely expecting me to make those two parts of her body my next stop.

She was holding her breath, awaiting my tongue on her nipples, when I simply went straight down the middle, following her sternum from her upper chest, through her deep cleavage, to her flat tummy.

"Oh, you bastard!" she hissed, letting her breath out in a single groan of agony.

"Is that any way to speak to the man you love?" I chided, continuing to roam around her navel.

"Sorry... How about 'oh you lovely bastard'?" she giggled. I stuck my tongue in her bellybutton, causing a ticklish flinch and more laughter.

"That's better," I replied, moving closer to her primary target.

I could smell her. If you recall, that's how this whole thing started, with her providing a pair of her panties for my olfactory pleasure. I found her scent intoxicating, and with her current level of arousal rising by the second, she was positively oozing with her natural perfume. It took considerable self-control to not just reef her thighs apart, and bury my face in her juicy cunt.

Let's come back to that thought. Follow the plan.

I nibbled at the highly sensitive fold where her thighs met her tummy, and her legs instinctively spread slightly, letting more of her aroma escape, and allowing me to see how very, very wet she really was. When I moved lower still, tasting her inner thighs but not her needy pussy, she whimpered in desperation.

"You're a cruel, cruel man," she moaned, squirming slightly. I was, by now, at her knees, and said nothing in response, simply kissing my way down her shins. I arrived at her feet, kissing the tops, and her cute little toes.

I cast a glance up to her face, which was quite relaxed and placid, except for her eyes, which were watching me intently through the v-shaped gap of her cleavage. She wiggled her toes in my hands, and arched an eyebrow. I smiled, and she rolled on her stomach.

Vonnie has very sensitive feet. Very sensitive, and very erogenous. I found that out one day by accident, when we were laying around the house, just hanging out together. She had put her feet in my lap, initially to tease my crotch, and I had innocently begun to rub her bare feet. Within minutes, she was jello, moaning and writhing in escalating erotic agony. I swear, if I had continued a few minutes longer, she might have actually had an orgasm from the foot rub alone.

But, I'll never know for sure, because the clothing flew a few seconds later, and we spent an hour desecrating every horizontal surface in the ground floor of my grand-parents' house. The living room, kitchen, dining room... all were witness to physical acts that I'm guessing they hadn't seen in decades, if at all.

So now, with her on her tummy, she was literally vibrating with excitement, eagerly awaiting another foot massage. I took a place at her feet, with her legs bent upwards, braced between my knees. Vonnie giggled when she felt my cock, hard and warm, sandwiched between her calves.

"Mmmmm, that's kinky," she moaned. "I've heard of foot jobs, but a calf job is new."

"Gotta put it somewhere, honey," I said, grasping her ankles firmly.

"I've got at least three places you can put it, baby," she sighed.

"Patience, my love," I whispered. "All in good time."

A deep groan came from her, as I dug my thumbs into the bottom of her feet. They were buttery soft, almost as if her feet had never been walked on. Maybe she really was an angel, and flew from place to place on her wings. Or, maybe she just liked a good pedicure, almost as much as a good massage.

My hands worked up and down, moving from her feet to her calves and back, causing a constant stream of satisfied moans and whispered words of encouragement to fill the bedroom. I found a few spots that she seemed especially fond of, which made her lift her head off the pillow and arch her back. Her long tresses whipped back as she did.

"Fuck me! That's so fucking good!" she gasped, while I squeezed her feet, rolling the flesh between my fingers. I kept at it, kneading the soles of her feet thoroughly, while she continued to express herself with sounds that were part sexual, part pain, and part ecstasy. After about ten minutes, Vonnie was a melted puddle on the bed, completely limp. I decided to wake her up.

Rearranging our position, I spread her legs slightly, and ran my hands up her thighs. She moaned softly, and when I resumed my kissing tour of her body with the backs and inner surfaces of her creamy thighs, those moans grew louder. She was definitely still with me, and anticipating my next moves.

So, when my lips neared the moist apex between her legs, she spread them wider, and lifted her hips, tilting them to give me access to her soaking wet sex. Her breathing came in excited bursts, begging me to lick her.

"Oh, please, please, please, please..." she breathed, wagging her pussy at me.

"Soon, darling," I whispered, but resisted the temptation again. Instead, I turned my attention to another target, in the near vicinity. You can guess which one.

I grabbed her curvaceous ass with both hands, spreading the cheeks wider... and licked her butt hole, swirling my tongue over it several times. I pointed my tongue, and tried to probe the tight ring, then plucked at it a few times with my finger.

"Ooooo, oh, ooooo hoooohoooooo!" she giggled, squirming under my tongue. When I trailed my tongue upwards, and moved back to kissing, the giggles gave way to disappointed moans. She buried her face in the pillow, and screamed. "You're making me crazy!"

Well, that was the general idea. As my lips finally reached the nape of her neck, completing the lap of her body, she spun quickly under me, onto her back.

"You missed a few spots!" she smiled, pointing to her breasts, which were pointing back, crowned by extremely erect nipples. "I swear, honey, I'm about to burst!"

"We can't have that," I whispered, dipping my head, and taking her right nipple between my lips. I suckled her deeply, hearing the moan of desire reverberate through the room. Then I felt her hand, reaching under me, to where my stiff cock hung heavily. She stroked it lovingly, squeezing it tight with her dainty hand.

"Fuck! Your cock is so hard, and hot! I want it! Fuck me, please?" she asked, with a desperate sigh. "I need it inside me. Please?"

I said nothing, and simply switched nipples, leaning further across her body. She took the opportunity to angle her torso, pulling herself toward my rigid tool. I had to twist my neck to the limit to maintain my lip lock on her breast, and she did the same, getting her wet mouth around the head of my dick. We both moaned in harmony, wanting more.

That was a problem, though. Much longer in this position, and I think both of us would be needing the services of a chiropractor. Maybe I could save us the trouble. After all, there was one more spot I'd missed on my initial pass, and it was time to visit it now. I released her nipple, and stretched out, coming to rest with my face inches from her pussy.

Vonnie sensed my move, and her legs splayed wider, obviously as eager as I was to have my face buried in her sodden gash. I felt a hand grab my hair, pulling my face lower, while she adjusted her position to give me better access.

It also gave her better access to my cock, and more of it slipped down her throat, dragging a groan of delicious agony from deep inside me. Her hips were undulating, fucking the air in desperation, unable to find my tongue. I smiled, and gave her what she wanted.

"Mmnaahn! Yeth! L' m' puth!" she gasped, mumbling incoherently around her mouthful of my manhood. Fortunately, I didn't need a dentist to translate the mumbled conversation. I knew what she meant.

My Aunt's pussy smelled wonderful. Ever since she gave me her panties to sniff, I had been hooked on her feminine scent. More recently, I had tasted her, hot and fresh, and found that her aroma was nothing compared to that flavour. The whole idea of teasing her this long had been to get her wetter than ever, and now I was reaping the benefits. My tongue dipped into her swollen, dripping pussy, tasting honey that would make bees jealous.

I burrowed deeper into her, swirling my tongue around, and collecting as much of her delicious juices as possible, while sampling the warm, smooth texture of her inner folds. Having only had the opportunity to lick two pussies so far in my life, both of them blood relatives, I couldn't be sure if all women were this delectable, or if it was just my family that tasted so fine.

Part of me was hoping we could find a way to keep me from ever answering that question.

I did notice that being upside down, in this sixty-nine position, made getting at her clit a little more difficult. I was forced to flick it from side to side, rather than the up and down I used from between her thighs. Whatever the method, it met with her approval, and she was moaning loudly, sending spine-tingling vibrations running from my dick, up my back. All the foreplay led her to cum very quickly, and she dispensed more yummy syrup for me to gorge on.

She was really going to town on my cock, sucking like a demon, and fondling my balls, trying to coax a load out of me. Shelagh had been giving my Aunt some tips on sucking my cock, and now Vonnie was supremely skilled, nearly in my sister's class. If she wanted something to quench her own thirst, I would happily provide it.

Besides, it would take the edge off, letting me last longer while I made love to her.

So, while I continued to feast on her dripping snatch, and suck her clit, she squealed and slurped at my shaft. With me bridged over her, she had to pull her body upwards to suck-stroke my dick, grabbing my hips for support. That, and her increasingly loud moans and groans, had my balls tingling.

I'm not sure who actually came first. If it was a televised fuck event, we could probably have watched the instant replay, in slo-mo, to determine the order. As it was, it didn't really matter; I gushed into her mouth, and she oozed into mine.

My young Aunt swallowed, and drew out every drop she could, cleaning my cock with loving care, before she released me.

"Ah!" she smiled, licking her lips of stray semen, and patting her tummy as I lifted off her. "That hit the spot! So tasty, and low in calories, too!"

The grin on her face widened as I took my usual spot between her spread legs, planning to spend a little more personal time with her juicy, pink slit.

"Oh, my god! You're going to eat me some more?" she asked, arranging her pillow for comfort. "Are you going for a record?"

"No, I just love your taste, and I want to see how many times you can cum before you pass out," I laughed, spearing her gaping crevice with my tongue.

"Challenge accepted," she nodded, with a smile of confidence. "Do your best."

I had a feeling that I was being played, but it was a game I couldn't possibly lose. Just being here, in her bed and company, was a win.

I wasted no time, shoving my face as far between her legs as I could go. I felt the smooth skin of her inner thighs, wet with desire, sliding along my cheeks, while I wriggled my tongue into her warm depths. Her inner walls flexed, grasping my probing tongue gently, as her pussy spasmed happily.

Somehow, I managed not to suffocate, getting in just enough quick breaths between deep dives, to survive. I sucked on her clit, and fingered her pussy, breaking through her supposed resistance and getting her off again in minutes.

"That's... Three," she gasped, holding up the appropriate number of fingers, as I rose from my place between her legs. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, and looked down at her pussy, which was pouting wide open, eminently ready for the next act. She was ready. I was ready.

It was time to fuck, or at least to make love with purpose. Vonnie correctly read my eyes.

"Oh, yes... I want you to take that big, thick cock, and stuff it all the way up my little pussy!" she growled, holding her legs wide apart, pointed at the ceiling. "Come on, my love. Give it to me. Let me feel it."