Auntie's Panties Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grasped the base of my hard dick, and steered it to the opening of her cunt, nestling the head between her slick labia. Her eyes locked on mine.

I watched her pretty blues widen, and her lashes flutter, as I pushed inside her at last. I entered her slowly, and smoothly, in one long thrust, stretching her open as I did. Her eyes closed, and she let her head fall back.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned. "That's what I need. You fill me so perfectly, like no one ever did before."

Any comment from me would be superfluous, as she knew well that only my sister and she had welcomed my penis this way. I was clearly happy to be here.

Vonnie wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck, then kissed me softly, and let me take her at my own pace.

As I began to stroke into her gently, I was also thinking about our future together.

I loved Siobhan. There was no getting around that fact. I had loved her since I was just a little boy, and we had literally grown up together, although she did have a slight head start, and she was my very best friend in the whole world. There was nothing I couldn't talk to her about, and once I reached a certain age, she returned the favour, so I knew who had hurt her, and how. It caused me genuine pain when we had those conversations, about relationships that had failed. She was as close to a soul mate as I ever expected to find.

And now, loving her had, as she so eloquently put it, become being IN love with her. Such a small change in language, it was inadequate to convey the quantum leap of emotions involved. I couldn't do without her. It was that simple, and I had a feeling she was equally unwilling to do without me.

Normally, or so I've heard, that's where everyone starts having parties, and congratulating us for our upcoming wedding.

Normally.

Small deviation from normal, our relationship. She was my Mother's youngest sister, my Aunt, but felt more like my own sister, having spent a lifetime together. Under either category, blood is blood, and that was the problem.

No parties for us. Ever. Yet, I wasn't ready to say goodbye.

Ever.

This could be our last time together. It certainly wouldn't be my choice, but it wasn't only my decision. If it was our last time, I wanted to make it count. If it was our last time, I wanted to be the benchmark, against whom all future lovers paled. As she was to me.

So, I reamed her succulent pussy with slow, deliberate strokes, alternating long and short, on a random cycle. If women really did take longer to get their engines going, then I'd give her plenty of time to warm up. Then we'd take a nice, long ride.

Vonnie's pussy fit me like a glove. So snug, so warm, so wet, yet so supple and expressive, grabbing at my dick when she was feeling happy. It was clutching me now.

"Oh, Danny," she breathed, in a quivering gasp, and her entire body shook. She pulled me tighter to her, from chest to crotch, and shivered as the orgasm raced through her. It was a quiet, deeply satisfying one. Sometimes those are the best kind. "Four," she moaned, when her body relaxed, and she let me resume my motion.

***

I don't know how long we made love this way. As the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun, and we were most definitely having fun. I do know this; by the time Vonnie was croaking "Six", we were both sweating, and she was urging me to fuck her harder, and faster.

There's another old saying... Being in love is never having to say you're sorry. I have a personal spin on it. Being in love is never having to say 'no', when she asks you to fuck her brains out.

Vonnie's bed was squeaking loudly in rhythm with my strokes, as I pounded her into the mattress. She was holding onto me like a baby koala bear, absorbing the assault with her own squeaks and squeals of delight, begging for more.

"Oh, good Jesus! Yes! Fuck me, you animal! Fuck me so hard, and deep! You're gonna make me... Oh shit! Oh SHIT! HERE IT CUMS!" she screeched. "SEVEN! THAT'S SEVEN! DON'T STOP! I WANT MORE!"

I just kept going, slamming my hips against her, thrashing her cunt with fury at her request. Words began to fail her, replaced with sharp grunts, and melodic moans. Her ankles, crossed behind my back, kicked at my butt, spurring me on through another orgasm, and another a few minutes later.

By now, I was drenched in sweat, just as the proverbial pony, ridden hard, and exhausted. I gave her a few more strokes, then ground to a halt, wheezing and gasping for air. I lifted off, and collapsed beside her, flat on my face. The room fell silent, other than tortured breathing. It took a few minutes for Vonnie to finally break the quiet.

"You know..." she panted, combing her dishevelled hair with her fingers, "... if you're trying to disappoint me, and solve our little 'I can't live without you' problem, you're failing miserably. My god! I mean... I know I didn't teach you all of that! Who? When?" she asked, gesturing wildly. "Did Shelagh teach you?"

"Ha! I don't think so! At least, not intentionally," I replied, catching my own breath. "No, Shelagh's sexual interest in me is purely selfish. She likes having a cock that's willing to fuck her, right in the next bedroom."

"Well, I'm glad she's not emotionally involved," Vonnie said softly, rolling on her side, and caressing my chest with her hand. "If we can figure a way to be together, she's going to have to do without you, because I have no intention of sharing."

"Me neither," I smiled, letting my eyes wander across her big boobs, which always looked so good stacked like this. So round, and full, I returned the favour, cupping her breasts softly.

She looked into my eyes, and pointed a finger, jabbing it into my chest to roll me on my back.

"My turn," she smiled, and slithered down to where my penis was still mostly erect, and coated with her abundant juices. She inhaled our mixed scent, and ran her tongue from my balls, up the shaft, to the large head of my cock. It twitched, and I giggled. "Oh good, he's still alive. I was afraid we'd worn him out. Remember, I said I wanted it all."

Yes, you did, I thought, watching her head bob slowly on my cock, freshening my erection. It took her mere seconds to have it ready to go, and she locked eyes with me as she straddled my hips. Her gaze never wandered, while she reached under, and pointed it where she wanted it. I felt the head press against some resistance, and knew where she was going.

All the way. Around the world. The triple play. Grand slam

In her ass.

I liked fucking Vonnie's ass. We'd done it a couple of times recently, and she really seemed to get off on it now. The fact she was putting my dick in there by choice told me she now considered it a normal part of our sex life.

She put a little more weight on me, and the first inch of my cock slipped into her. Now that it was past the entrance, more slid in as she dropped her body lower.

"God! That's such a nice, big cock, Danny! It feels so fucking good up there!" she growled, releasing her grip, and bridging her body back on both hands. She wasn't just taking it in the ass, she was taking it in the ass like a porn star, giving me a good look right up her vacant, gaping pussy while she did. She began to ride me, going deeper each stroke, until I was buried balls-deep up her ass.

"Mmmmm, yes, all the way in, baby!" she grunted. She didn't stay still long, and was bouncing on my dick within seconds. In this position, her breasts were spread on her chest, and they were doing a spectacular dance as well. Her swollen, dangling labia attracted my attention, and I reached down to tickle them.

I was just able to get my fingers into her, as awkward as it was, and curled my fingertips against her forward, inner wall. There is was.

"Oh, you fucking beast, you!" she hissed, grinding both openings down over my cock and fingers respectively. When I added the thumb of my free hand on her clit, she snorted, saliva dripping from her gaping mouth. "Mutherfucker! God, you're gonna make me cum so hard!"

She fucked herself, pounding her ass up and down on my shaft, while I kept rubbing her g-spot and clit furiously. She was panting, grunting, groaning, moaning... Just about every sexual noise you can think of. Her hair was hanging in sweaty strings around her face, and she was looking into my eyes deeply. About the time I felt my balls beginning to boil, her face virtually erupted. Her whole body clenched, and turned bright pink, as the mother of all orgasms hit.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed, as her body shook violently. "YES! YES! FUCKING YESSSS!"

I exploded inside her ass, and she did something I hadn't expected. Something spectacular.

My fingers were still up her pussy, and when her ass clamped down on my cock, her pussy did the same. The groan of ecstatic agony she let out began deep inside her, as did the spray of juices that raced up my arm, and across my chest. It was just one, long squirt, but it was a complete surprise.

Vonnie collapsed backward, gasping desperately for air, while I finished spurting up her ass. At last, we were both spent.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god..." she panted, laying limp. Her legs were entangled with mine, folded under her uncomfortably, with my dick still stuffed up her butt. I managed to free her legs, and she stretched out.

"Thank you, oh thank you, baby," she breathed. "I think you killed me."

"I think you drowned me," I laughed, causing her to lift her head slightly, and open unfocused eyes in my direction.

"Huh?" she asked, finally able to see me, covered in her spray. "Is that me? Holy fuck. I've never done that before. Sorry."

"Sorry? Are you kidding? Do it again!" I told her.

"I'm not sure I can," she giggled. "My god, Danny. That was the best, ever."

"I would agree," I smiled, and laid my head back. I was still licking my fingers, which were soaked in pussy gravy. "I don't suppose we've solved the problem though, have we?"

"Hold that thought," she sighed. My cock had softened, and been squeezed out of her sphincter, so she rolled off of me, and stood up, bracing herself against the wall. "Danny, you really fucked me up. My legs are pretty wobbly."

"Um, sorry?" I replied.

She paused her staggering gait in the doorway, and looked over her shoulder at me, smiling from ear to ear.

"Don't be. Anytime you want to make me feel like this, I'm game," she giggled, and continued toward the bathroom. My semen was oozing out of her ass, down her leg.

She was surprisingly quick coming back, and walking much more normally when she did. I made room beside me, and she snuggled under my right arm. A kiss completed old business.

"Thank you. That was fantastic. Now, as you were saying, we still have the same problem, don't we?" she said softly, moving on to bigger issues. "I love you, and you love me. I can't imagine my life without you in my arms, and I don't want to. We should be very happy, but there's a fly in the ointment."

"Yes, Aunt Siobhan," I nodded.

"That's right, smart ass," she giggled. "No amount of wishing is going to change that fact. We're not supposed to be doing this, and we're not supposed to fall in love with each other."

"No, but we did, and we did," I reminded her.

"Yes, I was there," she sighed. "Are you going to contribute something to this conversation, or just provide comic relief?"

"Okay. I'll serious up," I replied. "I love you, and I want us to be together, forever. Now how do we do that?"

"Just a second, there, speedy," she patted my chest. "Before we waltz off into the sunset, we need to be clear on a few things. First... Children."

"I hadn't even thought about kids," I said.

"Well, I have," she smiled. "I always pictured kids in my future, but that was before I put you in there. Now, I'd be willing to do without them, I think. Either way, we'd have to adopt. There's a reason incest is illegal. I'm not willing to risk a child's life that we wouldn't have a baby with serious defects. It's not fair. Do you agree?"

I thought about it. She was right. It wasn't worth the risk, and wouldn't be fair to the child. Besides, there were plenty of kids that needed a home.

"Yes," I nodded. "No biological offspring. I suppose we should make that an impossibility, shouldn't we?"

"I'm glad you agree," she smiled. "Male sterilization is simpler. Is that okay with you?"

"I can't say I like the idea of someone taking a knife to my balls," I winced, "but if we have to do it, I'll be brave. You'll hold my hand, right?"

"Yes, dear," she giggled. "Now, all that's left is the big problem."

"Yes," I sighed, looking at the ceiling. Maybe I was hoping for a sign from god to appear there, but nothing did. This one was in our hands, and no one was going to help us solve it. The problem itself was simple.

How do we tell them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now there's a good question.

Thanks for reading. Please vote, and send me some feedback.