All Comments on 'Auntie's Sweet Submission'

by firstimecaller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
uksnowyuksnowyabout 7 years ago
Content

This could have been so much better. I read it because it's a subject like and write about myself - mature women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's it?

That's it??

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Could only give a 3...

... for the unfinished tale. Leaving the readers hanging like that is very uncool.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

That's it? All the build up and no climax ... No sex ... This had the makings of a good story but you made it too short, what you run out of time or did your mommy interrupt you. Try again only this time finish the story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Every nephew's fantasy

Such a great story. I envision many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incomplete pass!

You're a really good writer, which I always appreciate. But like everybody else, you not only need to finish it, but (IMO) stretch out the seduction part of this until she's super into it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 7 years ago
Well....

...this was a pretty good story starter. I'm with other comments about how you stopped in the middle.

I think this story, as it is currently written, belongs in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category, and not in the Incest/Taboo. Why?

1. Auntie was extremely clear, and the all caps meant that she was also yelling, that she was not a willing participant. You never brought her around to being willing. You might have had that chance if the sex scene had been a huge turn on for her.

2. Yeah, I know that at the end she was begging him to not tell Uncle, but it seemed to me she wasn't begging for sex. To me, it sounded like she didn't want either of them to be killed, and probably didn't want the man she truly loved and lusted after to go to jail. Even if she did have a similar fantasy to his, you never revealed it. At best, you have Reluctance.

3. The active dynamic was NC/R. You didn't dwell on the I/T dynamics of attraction and socially engendered avoidance. You dwelt upon his decisions to take, to make her submit. You never got around to the sex. The only one enjoying this was him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ASS

Not sure if that's the title's acronym or you. Both fit.

One and done seems to lack imagination and a climax, but then Jr. never really could make love to a woman, eh?

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
The incest was where?

Hope you have plans to keep going with this story it could get really erotic.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Really...

My thumb touched 5 on the way to the 3 and the site won't let you change it. The writing was... OK, but the story needs a lot of work. Too many unfinished plot parts. It was really a forcing until her questionable submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Submission?

The best part of this story ironically was the 'Please Rate This Submission' underneath the story, when the word submission was mentioned just above.

There is, however, nothing sweet about auntie's so-called submission. This could be a bad wrestling joke ending up with rape and there's nothing erotic about forcing a married woman to fuck her cousin, just because he's got the muscle power to force her into that fuck.

You should at least have taken more effort in convincing your reader that auntie got horny from wrestling her cousin... Thumbs down, so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous