All Comments on 'Aunty Carol - Family Secrets Ch. 02'

by Mr Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic

what a sexy build up. I hope he gets to fuck his sister too.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All aunts and nephews should experience such uninhibited love

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well done

nice

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I wish he would learn from her and be a more active participant

While she is bent over him she should not have to get herself off. Come on Steven, Reach out, use your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More more more

Looking forward to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting Better

This is a good story and getting better. I hope you continue with at least a couple more Chapters, and that Steven gets the chance to eat out his little sister, and then do his Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful warm feeling reading this. Love to read more of your aunt Carol relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As with chapter 1, this is fake and saying it real is just pathetic and delusional

Mr Story TellerMr Story Teller6 months agoAuthor

Well bowl me over! another anonymous comment with an issue.

1. If you are going to leave negative feedback, at least have the balls to log in and use your user name.

2. It's a story web site, not a criminal law case, its written for pleasure of the reader, how much truth is in any story does not need to be validated, just enjoy the read.

3. Happy to comment on all of your stories as I'm assuming they are all true and all a million times better than mine.

:-)

01JETMECH01JETMECH3 months ago

From Ch 1, you mentioned that you had an affair that went on until you were 35. I would hope that you have many wild adventures with Carole. Keep writing and screw the nay-sayers. It’s a story site and just that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr Story Teller@Mr Story Teller
50 now and still feel like a horny little boy, love life and love to love.. happy to share my acheivements, my desires and my fantasies. Feedback is welcome either good or bad, however if you want to be rude and offensive please leave a name so I can address it, my work is mi...