Aunty Carol - Family Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dirty cow!, basically Aunty Carol had invited me and my sister to stay so that she could have her wicked way with me, Jeff working away and mum having to cover for a lady at work all worked into Aunty Carols plans perfectly.

"But we can talk about that later," she said in a sexy seductive voice, "There's something I've been thinking about all day long." and with that she dropped to her knees at the side of my bed. Her tits now in reach of my hands and as she leant in and kissed my mouth.

"Something which I know you're going to love," she whispered, and with that she turned away and returned her attention to my hard cock, both hands now caressing, stroking and fondling my cock and balls, her face only inches away as she watched my cock twitch, throb and pulsate in response to her attention. My pre cum was oozing out at such a rate it lubricated her palm as she stroked my cock, she watched for a few minutes with her tits resting against my thigh.

Then she looked up at me, she gave me such a dirty look, she looked so fucking horny as she fixed her gaze into mine and without taking her eyes off of mine she leant over and pulled my cock towards her waiting mouth, and as soon as she felt my cock on her bottom lip she opened wide and slipped her mouth over my throbbing cock.

"Oh My God!" Was I in heaven or what?.. This was the most sensational feeling I'd ever experienced and nothing like I'd dreamed about when thinking of receiving a blow job, I didn't exactly know how it should feel, but this was the most incredible feeling I'd ever experienced in my life. I watched in sheer wonderment as my mums sister looked back up at me and my cock was slowly sliding in and out between her lips, her eyes closing as she took me deeper and deeper and little moans of pleasure escaped as she began to rhythmically pleasure me.

My cock was as hard as stone but as sensitive as it could have been, I knew full well that this will not last for very long and I think also that aunty Carol knew that too, I felt finger tips under my balls stroking the flesh between balls and butt, I watched as saliva slid down my shaft and covered my ball sack, and I watched in sheer wonderment as the woman so well known to me and my family feasted on my cock like it was the last time she'd ever do it, I was going to blow and it was going to be hard!

Looking down I admired the sight of her fleshy tits squashed against the bed and my thigh and then also noticed one hand had found its way to her pussy and she was masturbating as she sucked me, she was lost in her own desires and pleasures and the faster and deeper she sucked me the more her fingers worked on her pussy; I think she was going to cum again and this time I was going to join her.

It didn't take much more before I realised I was about to erupt, my hips pushing up against her mouth as she expertly devoured my cock, momentarily I imagined it was mum who was sucking me and that was about the tipping point, however Aunty Carole was about to get my full load of hot cum, her fingers a blur between her legs, her big tits crushed against my thigh and her mouth expertly sucking my loaded weapon.

I was groaning all the time and now it was louder and more aggressive, I told Carole I was about to cum and she didn't flinch, when I told her again and again she continued to suck me deep and hard I then knew what she wanted

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" I asked

"Ur Hur," was all she said as she looked up at me with the look of a woman high on sexual desire. She tightened her grip around the base of my shaft by forming a ring with thumb and fore finger and never missed a stroke. Suddenly I was there, like a drug flowing through my body the pheromones engulfed my brain and the release was so intense and overwhelming I cried out.

The first load seemed to come from so deep inside that when it released I knew it was indeed a heavy load, I bucked my hips as I felt my cock erupt and Aunty Carol almost gagged at the volume of cum that I presented her with, then another and another load. Carol was ecstatic as she pumped my cock and despite the fact she couldn't accommodate all of my cum she continued to cover my cock with her mouth as she drained every last drop of cum from my balls, then she looked up, blinked heavily and swallowed.

She must have swallowed an absolute mouth full of my cum, and then she to also groaned a deep throaty groan as she followed my intense orgasm with one of her own, she was still masturbating as I erupted and this took her over the edge to another thunderous orgasm.

"Wowzer!" was again all I could say.

She lay her head in my lap looking up at me with saliva and cum on her lips and chin, it was a such a erotic image I keep it well preserved in my mind to this very day. My cock lay just in front of her eyes as she teased and touched it, light fingertips trailing lines of cum up and down my shaft

"I've been thinking about that ALL DAY!" she giggled "after last night all I've wanted to do is suck your gorgeous cock, I couldn't think of anything else and my panties have been wet all day long."

"That was amazing," I replied, "Amazing!"

"For me too," she giggled, "I came really hard both times, next time I want your cum all over me, over my face and over my tits!" She looked so horny saying those words "will you do that for me Steven?" she asked

"Of course," I replied "After all, I don't want to let the lady down." I laughed

"And I wont let you down," she said as slowly she got to her feet, she gathered up her nightwear, bent over to kiss me, her lips still with traces of cum on them we kissed passionately and with a lust so strong it consumed my every thought, then our lips parted and she whispered:-

"And before you go home, you're going to fuck me, I promise."

With that, she gave me another quick kiss, spun on her heels and slipped away back to her room..

To Be Continued..

12