All Comments on 'Aunty Catches Me on the Rebound'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Quite well done.

And very intriguing, suggesting a deeply tangled web known to all but Telly. Hope the wait for enlightenment is not long.

CumexplorerCumexplorerover 8 years ago
Very good story hope it keeps going.

Wow this story can really go in depth and be allot of fun. Its awesome so far

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Lineage problems?

I'm sorry I don't have the knowledge to follow the path you are building here, but I'm enjoying the trip. You are creating a world, the likes of which I have had glimpses of in my own past.

Yes, keep this going, but don't limit it to a genealogy(?) show, keep working the farm and having people have loud slanging matches. You are working with very powerful emotional issues and Terry is only now becoming aware that there are issues to address. The narrative could blow up if you don't keep tight control of your writing.

I think you'll do well with this, based on what you've written already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Direction

Doesn't matter the direction you take it, just keep writing!! VERY GOOD.

Harvey_32Harvey_32about 8 years agoAuthor
It's coming, but very slowly.

Hi guys.

I have started the sequel for this and several other stories but I'm afraid your going to have to wait. Most of my work is based on some sort of everyday mundane experience, I figure out which of the ongoing stories to put it into then adapt it to fit. I'm finding it's getting harder to adapt them without them getting repetitive.

Sadly I also have other things to do apart from write fantasies for here and find I can't sit up all night like I used to.

At the moment I'm doing some DIY building work so there may very well be some fucking in a trench coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please get an editor. There are too many mistakes here.

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 8 years agoAuthor
Headhitting

Please know moor anonymous comments about editing unless you wish to volunteer for the job.

Thanks

H32

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Y ou lost me at the end. Not an expert on blood groups. So whats the answer. Who are his parents

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous