Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

"Just because you are getting dressed, doesn't mean you are in any less trouble son. Just because it is a Sunday, I'm allowing you to have a normal night. Starting from tomorrow till the day you are here, you would be in my custody. I would be the one to decide your initiations in any activity. You can still have a night out and social life like the other teenagers, but for that, you would have to satisfy me, which is no easy if seen from a normal perspective. So you get ready son." She said all of this in a go.

"But aunty?"

"You should have thought about this before humiliating me son." She held me so tight in her arms that my bones heard the cracking sound of cavitation. I couldn't say a word after it and aunty let me go. She kissed my cheeks and left.

Aunty entered her room and my legs were still shivering by what just happened, but I still had some anxiety about tonight. Gathering all of the courage I had, I proceeded towards aunty's room with my shivering feet. I couldn't see aunty inside but there was again a sight of disgust. There was uncle on his all fours, with his legs secured tightly in ropes from both the ends of the bed. I saw some reddish skin above his feet, which explained the durability of the bondage, as he must be tied for much longer now.

As soon as I could start thinking, aunty was visible finally with a strap-on dildo on her waist that was decorated with molded testicles in its base. It was tan-colored that almost looked like the second skin i.e. like a real penis. Aunty was topless, with her boobs exposed in their full along with her well-shapped belly. She had the dildo on her leggings that covered her iron thighs and muscular calves. I got a boner and goosebumps on the follow-up due to her elegant goddess avatar.

Aunty had a bottle of some liquid with a pouring cap on the top. She used some of the drops on her dildo while placed the pourer on the top of his butt crack, which made the liquid flow in just the channel of his butt crack, wetting the entire region in the way. She held his ass cheeks and squeezed them lightly, leaving her nail marks on them. She held her hands on his ass crack and helped the liquid to get more in its asshole and the region around it. She entered her thumb head inside of it horizontally and had his hole extend in its size.

Aunty aimed the 10-inch dildo toward his ass hole and entered in the extended size.

After fitting it inside, she made her thumb out and held his waist tightly. She started to fuck his ass with more impulsion. Uncle moaned in obvious pain, while she continued shoving inside of him. Aunty got a grip of his cock, and stroked it while penetrating inside of him. Uncle was edged constantly for 10 minutes, followed by some rock-hard thrusts inside of his anus by aunty's dildo.

Uncle was crying in pain once she stepped back from the edge of the bed. His anus was widened from the normal due to the abuse it took. Aunty was fully covered with sweat all over her neck and forehead and frontal region. She still looked mesmerizing with the sweat on her face. She undid his hands and legs from the ropes and asked him to leave the bed. Aunty had red marks in the rope loops on his skin after getting unbounded.

Aunty sat in the kneeling chair, while uncle stood before her. She placed her back and spread her body on it, kneeling from her back; asked uncle to come upon her.

Uncle looked humiliated but still sat on his wife's lap and hanged his legs on both the sides of her hips, ready to ride. The scene explained who wore the pants in the family. Aunty was a much muscular lady, due to which uncle looked no bizarre on her lap.

Aunty held uncle from his waist and kept kissing him for more than a minute, before making him sit on her strap-on and made it get inside of his anus. Once inside, aunty made uncle ride on her lap while she kissed his neck and chest by pulling him towards her face. With each jump uncle took on her lap, aunty's boobs bounced and waved. I was getting the side view of the scene, it was getting hotter and hotter with each passing minute. She squeezed uncle's ass and drop it on her waist to fuck with more impact.

Aunty left his waist alone, while held his penis from both her hands. She started jerking him off, and uncle had total discomfort on his face. Within seconds, he came with loads of jet of cum. All of the cum dirtied aunty from the front by getting on her chin, boobs, and also on her stomach. She smiled at the scene, and uncle continued to ride at the usual pace. She stopped fucking him and removed the dildo from his anus. She brought him closer to her face and planted a wet kiss on it. She kissed him harder for some seconds, before pushing his head towards her chin to clean the cum. She forced his cheek more downwards, on her boob to get it cleaned, and then finally her stomach.

Uncle was allowed to get on his feet. She left the seat to kiss his cheek, and sent him to the bathroom to get the mouthwash. She then wiped the dildo clean and got it off from her leggings and then her leggings as well. She took a well-ironed jogger out of her closet but didn't put it on. She put on a loose T-shirt, and got on the chair again just in her panties at the bottom, while uncle was back in the meantime. Aunty placed a cushion on the floor just before her bare legs.

Uncle got dressed in shorts quickly and lit up the pipe for aunty after putting it in her mouth. A pipe always belongs to the one that wears the pants in the family, and it was no different here. I always thought that the pipe belonged to uncle but it went the other way. He was very well trained in his slave life that he needed no instructions.

Aunty took a file out of the drawer at the side and started to read it and continued to smoke. Uncle sat on the cushion on the floor and started to slide the panties out of aunty's hips and undid it completely. She spread her legs, while completely ignored uncle as she was more focused on the paper and continued with the puffs on her pipe. Uncle started to lick her pussy, and continued to do so until she told him to stop in between and lay his head on her thigh when making calls to some of her police colleagues regarding some case studying.

She took her focus away only at orgasms that came thrice in twenty minutes. She released some mild farts in between, on his face. She was done with a couple of files in the meantime. My knees started to hurt, so I decided to go back to the hall room to have some pastime by television. I was rock hard and I jerked off in my bedroom before going to the hall. I was placed lazily on the couch, with some music on television.

After few minutes, I saw uncle coming downstairs. I planted myself in normal as I have always feared my uncle's presence since the very beginning, it was whom I loved the most regardless of it is the other way now. I smiled at uncle and he smiled back in hurry and rushed to the kitchen, and took out the Johnny Walker double scotch from the fridge, he took it with him to the room. Aunty was done with a dozen of files now in the hour mark and uncle was getting the pegs ready in two glasses as I peeked in again from the window.

Aunty did one more file and then went on to take the glass of wine. Uncle also took the one for himself, and then they talked for some minutes about the household groceries and some related to aunty's work while they enjoyed their glasses of wine.

Uncle was still on the floor at her thighs while Aunty told uncle about some of the criminal activities, some encounters as well that were committed by her colleagues and the husband-wife talk went on. I was just about to leave before aunty left her seat with her nude ass hanging below the T-shirt.

Uncle was still on the floor, his head was mounted by aunty's big hips. I knew she was pissing inside of his mouth, and uncle took it with all the comfort in ashes. Uncle went on to the bathroom while aunty took her panties and then the trouser on. She started heading to the door, and I prepared to escape from the scene. I ran for my life but only got to the room door before she was out.

"Oh, my son is just out with aunty from his room." She called me out.

"Yes aunty, that is just a coincidence!" I sounded clumsy, but that was gone unnoticed because of the smile I managed to keep.

"And leaving the television on while you are here, cannot be a coincidence, right son?" She inquired about my presence.

"I went to use the loo, aunty!" I cleared the air with a lie.

"It's okay then son, you saved your ass!" She laughed out loud on this with me in the follow-up. It was 9 in the night. I was hungry but didn't know how to say this to my aunty. Aunty came near to me, wrapped her hand on my waist, right where I got the cut earlier.

"How is it now son?" She questioned with the utmost care.

"Since you massaged it off, it has gone masi. I am sorry again for what happened earlier." I pleaded for escape.

"Save it for later, son!" Saying that she made me come downstairs.

"We would have pizza ordered again tonight, and I want you to take it from the door, son."

Hearing that my mind just reflected on what happened some hours before. I reacted in more of a pungent manner, "Am I?"

"Oh don't worry you would be dressed this time out son." She laughed at it loudly.

Uncle was down with baby Ananya, who was afterward carried by aunty, then I also played with her. The clock went past 9:30, while we heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to the pizza delivery body to get the pizza. Aunty asked me to place it on the dining table, while uncle served all of us on the plates. We had a nice chit-chat about my mom followed by my sister in the USA and how I should follow them. I didn't like the topic but still nodded as I didn't want to disappoint her more. Uncle did the dishes; by 10:15, he was sent to the room with Ananya. I knew what would happen next in few minutes, I was much curious about it. Aunty now sat closer to me, once uncle was gone.

"What did you saw of your aunty today son?" I was tricked into her hypnotic eyes but I managed to keep myself still.

"I saw your anger and also some of your lovely side when you massaged me aunty." I said.

"Not that son, body?" She was being more specific now.

"I saw you in panties masi, and also your tender legs." I said in a low voice.

"Didn't that turn you on?"

"Yes, it did aunty." I was getting tricked into hypnosis.

"Would you like to fuck your aunty, beta?" She came diving like a shark now.

"I would aunty, you are a beautiful and hot woman!" I said, falling in her attraction.

"Come to the room in a minute, then!" Saying that she left. I was just clueless about the conversation that happened a few seconds ago, Aunty went off.

On her way to the room, she locked my room with a key. She opened the door, got inside. I was rock hard with what aunty just said. I just decided to follow her in the room with light feet, as I also waited for the minute to pass. After a minute, I undid the room door; I found Uncle blindfolded on the bedside. Aunty was there at the edge of the bed with the sexiest look in her eyes.

My legs were shivering to go near to her, she kept her index finger on her lip to order me to stay mum. She called me into the room, I went to her. She left the bedside and walked to me, and held me in her tight arms. She started to plant her lips on mine, I accepted her willingly. As she came closer I started to feel her breathe. I turned my head sideways to get my nose diagonally touch hers from the side and our lips touched in the meantime.

I placed my lips on her and started kissing her upper lips. She went further by kissing my lower one and went on. She placed my hands on her ass, and I fitted my hands on her cheeks. My palms were smaller to get a grip on her ass, but I managed to press the whole of it in some parts through her trousers. She pushed my shorts from my waist and kissed my lips.

I also proceeded to slide her trousers out of her waist, and she didn't stop me from doing so. I slid her trousers down her bottom and pressed her big ass through her panties. She pulled my underwear down while holding my hard boner. We licked out tongues of each other while I pressed her ass through her panties. I took out her T-shirt, we embraced each other's lips. I kissed her hungrily for more than 15 minutes now and then went to her neck.

I found it hard to move her body with my strength. I kissed her neck while removed the panties out of her waist, leaving her all naked. She took my T-shirt out as well, and both of us stood naked against each other, holding ourselves by the waists. Aunty held my dick and made me get closer to uncle. She held uncle's head to draw it closer to my dick. I pleaded to aunty not to do it, but she didn't consider my request.

Aunty pushed his head towards my cock, hence shifted my cock inside of his mouth.

She ordered him to give me the sucking of my life and he went on doing it harder and harder. Aunty hugged me from behind and covered my mouth to stop the moans from coming out. She kissed me on my neck, while her hard nipples bruised my back. I found my body hidden inside of her muscular body after she stuck it with mine as she was much at the broader side.

Uncle was released then after a minute and I tried not to cum in that time. Aunty had now edged me very well, and I didn't even come to know. She pulled me to bed; She started eating my lips in an instance. I turned her on her back to take the top. I went on to kiss her neck, then her boobs. I kissed her boob, covered her nipple with my mouth.

I sucked on her boobs; I felt a little milk coming out, I couldn't leave this opportunity. I continued to suck on her nipples, I had some large sips of aunty's breast milk. It was warm and sweet, the sweetest milk I could ever taste in my life. Aunty had her eyes closed with a smile on her lips. She knew what was going on. I moved down to her belly and bite on the sideways which left aunty to moan in pleasure.

I left some teeth marks on it which was then appreciated by her when she kissed me for another good minute. Aunty got on all fours and asked me to enter her from behind. Though I was not a virgin, it all felt like my first time. I entered my dick inside of her from behind, before I can moan, aunty placed two of her fingers inside of my mouth. I sucked on her fingers while went roughly inside of her. She cried out in pain with my hard throbbing inside. Uncle was on the floor on his knees with his head facing the floor as he listened to all of it.

I kissed her fingers, then the whole of her hands, followed by her hairy underarms, and put a halt to the fucking. I kissed on all of her muscular bareback and licked her ass in its whole. While getting to her ass, I found its size being double my entire head. I started to explore my tongue from the top of her ass crack to the very bottom of it which ended at the pussy. I bit her ass cheeks and left some marks there as well.

I kissed her thighs, went to fuck her again. I inserted my dick again, now in the missionary position, and started to fuck her with her legs wide. I fucked her senselessly while she put her fingers in my mouth to stop me from moaning. I sucked on her fingers while she held my ass from the other hand to make me come inside harder. I told her that I was about to come when she came for the fourth time in half an hour.

She held my dick closer to uncle's face with his mouth open. She held my dick and stroked on it harder for the jet propulsion right on his face, in no time uncle's face and tongue were covered with my young seeds. She covered my mouth fully with her palm to stop the moans from coming out. I felt bad for the poor guy but I was getting pleasured so I didn't bate much.

I hugged aunty's big body in pleasure and she hugged me back. She took me out of the room naked while I thought what was going to happen next. Kissing my lips again at the door she said, "now that I have done so much for your amusement, you have to do your share son. Before I wake up, I want you to clean the hall, the kitchen, and the garden. And yes, you are not getting your clothes back from inside son. Sleep well." Aunty kissed me for the final time and left.

I was tricked into hypnosis for real now and I had to do as told. I still peeped inside the room, uncle was getting pleasured by aunty with spit-dropping smooches on his lips. They fucked for a while afterward and fell asleep with aunty holding uncle in her arms. I also went to sleep naked in the hallway.

I woke up early in the morning before anyone was up. I started to clean the garden outside, there was some cold outside but that encouraged me to go quickly with the chores. I took another half hour to clean the house, while it was aunty's time to wake up. I was tired but still went to peep inside. Aunty pissed in him and also kissed him to a good morning. She found me in the hallway when she was about to leave for the jog.

I was still wondering what happened last night when I fucked her. Aunty explored the entire house and finally came with the report.

"Just not bad for a starter, though some corners are left dusty, I would ensure your perfection with the disciplining later on. For the meantime take this." She handed me my room key with a smile. I was still naked and my clothes were laying outside of my doorsteps.

"Just run son before anyone catches you naked." I was brought back to my senses that I was naked. I went on to climb the stairs. When I was three steps away, she cried out loudly,

"Anmol baby",

Hearing that, I ran to the door to unlock it but failed to do it as it was not the key to it.

Aunty started laughing after watching me getting freaked out to death.

"Don't worry beta, he is drowned to sleep with his earplugs on, but who knows, if this might turn to reality someday?" Saying that she threw the key at me and I caught it.

"Get the tea prepared son, you are getting quite good at it." She left after ordering me. I felt very awkward but without giving much second thought, I decided to go with the flow.

I jerked off in the shower while got dressed in my school uniform as quickly as possible. I went to the kitchen to get the tea prepared, and I was done with it before aunty got home. She was impressed by my work and kissed me on the cheeks.

Before starting to leave for the room. She made her way back from the stairs with her sweat-covered body.

"I felt you kissing my underarms last night son, was it for real?"

"Yes masi, I did kiss them," I said with my head down on the floor.

"Care to do it again son?" She said with the sweetest tone possible.

"As you wish, masi!" I felt like yelling a no but her powerful presence made me do the impossible. I went to her sweaty body and kissed her underarms as she raised her arms. It felt pathetic but I did it willingly on her order or request, I still didn't know. She kissed my side head and left for her room. I gulped down heaps of sugar to make the taste go away, once she was gone. I still loved my aunty for whatever she did, it was all very wonderful.

I didn't go to peep inside because I knew uncle would get to taste the worst now, her piss and I could not see that. She was downstairs in half an hour, dressed in her uniform. She saluted me with a smile and I saluted her back. We had the tea and then she got off to drop me at school. The drive was silently drawn, as I was in no state to speak anything. She opened the doors for me once we reached school.

She kissed me on my cheeks and said, "I will see you later son, and don't worry, aunty is going to take your utmost care." Aunty held my waist very tight and everyone around looked at me with amazement being in a curvy policewoman's arms. Now till this time, everybody knew I was the nephew of 'The only female D.I.G. of the state'. Their looks didn't affect me anymore and I got inside the gate once she set me free.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers