Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

She handed me the house keys and got on the wheels of the rotating light SUV again and left. I was just a little scared about the things to come but decided to take all of it with all the gallant deeds.

It was a Monday and I got home at 3:00 pm from school. I found masi's car already parked in the lawn as she has been having half day on Mondays by some unusual government rules. I came out from the cab in the lawn, there were three couples in it, holding each others' hands, I didn't recognize any of them.

Aunty knew my schedule but still didn't made any approach to pick me up. I was still unclear about the things. I unlocked the door as I was given the keys already. I got inside and there was this same guy from a couple of nights before that made love with aunty on the couch. As soon as I turned my head upwards, I found aunty coming downstairs.

Aunty was in a red velvet Saree and a sleeveless V-neck lace blouse that showed half of her boobs. Her pallu only covered her belly button, while bared the rest of the belly. She put on a silver waist chain around her low brief waist skin. She had her hairs dried beautifully unlike the normal back head puff that she keeps in the uniform. As she came downstairs, the guy went forward to attend to her by holding her hands. They hugged and gave each other a peck on the lips. The guy located her hands on her bare belly and push her closer, aunty returned the favor to him.

Aunty rolled her eyes towards me with a smile, "This is Rajiv, and Rajiv this is my nephew Sushant." Hearing that the guy offered me a formal handshake and I replied gently to it. The guy handled her waist tightly in his hands while they talked,

"Should we leave honey?"

"Yes sure babe, Sushant dear if you need anything then just order it for the dinner, Aunty would be home late. Ananya is gone to your grandma's house in the morning so don't worry about her." Saying that she kissed me on the cheeks and the guy took her out. After they were out of the door, I saw Rajiv introducing Aunty to all the couples there. Aunty placed a light hug in each of their arms while planted a smooch on Rajiv's lips. He returned by grabbing her ass, and they placed themselves in the Mercedes of Rajiv. All of the couples were gone away in their own imported ones. I went to check on my uncle and I found him asleep in the bed with the sheets on.

He looked in quite a peace lately. I entered my room and changed myself to some loose wear. I was still thinking of the guy's relationship with her. As I turned the door around, I found a huge piece of paper on the wall behind with some kind of timetable on it. It said, Monday - Allotment Tuesday - House bitch Wednesday - Oral day Thursday - Reporting Friday - Corrections Saturday - Punishments.

At the very bottom of it, there was another paper which had written, "You have been allotted your chapters. Get ready with all of it on the reporting day son. Aunty is your teacher and your sole owner from now on. Love aunty!"

And there was my physics book with some 3 chapter tick marked in it. I just knew now what I had to do. I also found a pen drive on my desk that I quickly plugged in my laptop.

It had a folder with some 90+ videos named as 'February - Monday - 1, February - Monday - 2, 3, 4'; 'March - Monday 1, 2, 3, 4' 'April - Mondays' etc.

As it was ongoing November and the first Monday of it, I went through the November - Monday - 1.

It started with aunty holding the camera and rotating it towards her entire tight shining black spandex-covered body. It was 1:20:33 pm in the camera, two hours before my school leaving time. She was in the tight spandex that showed her greater curves from her round boobs to the very slim belly to her sloppy hips to her very broad thighs and ending on her full calves. Her well muscular 40 inched ass was coming out of the spandex that complimented her hotness, my aunt was perfect, just perfect. I got a hard-on immediately after her glimpses.

She moved ahead and took the camera to my uncle who was in chains. His both wrists were secured in chains, which were drilled on both the side of the wall of their room. Little Ananya was nowhere in the scene. As the video went ahead, Aunty handled a leather whip in her right hand and started beating the shit out of uncle's bare ass. She inflicted 40+ whips on his bare ass leaving it completely red bruised.

The video started to a new scene in which the clock exceeded 20 minutes. Uncle was made to stand in the corner and aunty came from a riding cane this time out and started to drop it hard on his red bruised bare ass. She yelled at every of the uncle's mistakes in the week which had me with a clear idea about the punishment. The video exceeded twenty more minutes and there was uncle placed on the bed.

Aunty took the small bottle of Diazepam (The sleeping chemical) dose and filled it in the syringe. After then, she rubbed his already welt-covered ass cheek with the cotton fiber after dipping it into the cold liquid and directed the syringe in him. Uncle exhaled air from his mouth in pain, after she injected the syringe into his whipped loose ass skin.

Aunty was a bio student so she knew very well about the usage of chemicals. Uncle went to sleep in the same position as I saw him a few minutes ago out of the video, instantly after she injected in him. She kissed his forehead and by doing the sheets on him, made him drown to sleep. I found other videos in the folder that dictated the same kind of treatment on uncle. I was freaked out totally by these tapes.

I found another pen drive at the tableside, and I inserted it in the laptop as well. It was named 'Sushant' and the only folder inside showed 'Punishment'. In the folder, there was yet another folder of November - Saturday -1. I looked at the timetable and gazed at 'Saturday - punishments', I pissed out of fear and wet my underwear. I changed and cleaned myself and doing that, I rushed to get the chapters done because I didn't want things to turn any brutal between me and aunty on Saturdays. But still, I didn't know what I might have coming?

(Next part: How Sushant's life as a slave to his aunty gets to the next step!)

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers