All Comments on 'Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 04'

by Briano82

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I have just read the fourth part of the series and I could say that the mistress is so elegant and sexy. Would wait eagerly for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot!

The length bothered me at first but the content didn't. Great story pal come with the next one in a rush.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

The role of the Aunty is just too erotic ... love the way u have built her character... I so wish to be in sushants place ....

Briano82Briano82almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for liking the story.

I know mate, she is my favourite, best of every character I have ever portrayed or will do in the future.

samsub2022samsub2022almost 7 years ago
W0O0W............Fucking WoW

Man that was the one of my top 5 story I read ...................you,know read a lot erotica of femdom theme.........but lately most of them are so typical and and so stupid ..........I think top feature of great story of course in my opinion ,should teasing you and take to the edge over and over not ,fast fulfilled orgasm.......so It must be long ,even novel.......but not boring of course...... I think the femdom theme already have various potential to be a long story and also the charterers of this story too....go on man........you've no Idea how much looking for the next part..

tnx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more more moreeeeeeee

let the party begin !! cuckold party !! we want more many many more !! keep writting ✌👌👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriano82@Briano82
I am a normal being with a longing to introduce people to the world of Indian BDSM, erotica to be precise. You shall know the region I come from has a lot to offer and in a joyous manner too. Happy Reading.