Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
171 Followers

Aunty made uncle lay on her lap by his stomach. I would have hated to see him getting spanked with already swelled ass. But it was not what I thought, she took out a heap of Vaseline in her fingers and rubbed it on his welt-covered bottom, and massaged it gently. She continued to do it for more than 10 minutes and also rubbed her fingers in his hair with love.

She again mounted on his head, and this time I just knew what they were up to. Aunty kissed his forehead and headed to the bathroom. Before uncle could make his way towards the door, I reached downstairs. Aunty took 10 straight minutes for her domineering make-out and which let me know of her clumsy tone when saying the minutes. She was outside in 45 minutes.

She was dressed in the tight, yellow, and green police uniform (khaki). She had the three stars printed on both of her shoulders, which gave away the fact that she was the D.I.G. of police. She had the thick belt around her waist that hanged a pistol at the side. Her ass skin was getting out of the pants too briefly than normal now.

She was with the police cane that complemented her elegance and power in the uniform. I was just looking at a powerhouse of a woman right now and I was much proud of it. She seemed like the only goddess on the earth.

We headed to the table for breakfast and I taunted her, "You are here 5 minutes late masi."

"So what are you going to do young man? Spank me for it, Haan? There was a very awkward silence then which was killed by aunty laughing loudly at what was just said by her. We did the breakfast and were ready to leave then.

She hugged uncle lightly and gave both Ananya and him a kiss on the cheeks. While uncle replied with a smile and kissed her back on the lips. She took the wheels of the orange beacon light SUV. She drove me to school in some minutes and came out of the vehicle to hug me for a little see-off. I was watched by the entire school on coming out of that vehicle and hugged by the uniform lady. Aunty left in a minute and I made my way inside the school.

All of the school time my mind was constantly recalling the scenes from the last night and this morning. I wanted to know about the reason for their relationship like this but didn't know how?

I took a cab on my way back from school. It was 3 in the clock and I rang the bell. Uncle opened the door for me, and I entered inside. After I got inside, uncle took his place back on the couch, to continue watching the TV show. I could see the discomfort he experienced when placing his ass on the couch.

I went to change and came down in the hallway by 4. Uncle made his way towards the kitchen to make the tea as aunty's way back home was coming closer. I was laid on the couch with the remote in my hand watching some travel shows.

As soon as the clock ticked 5:30, I heard Aunty's car in the compound. Hearing that, uncle just made his way towards their room. Aunty came inside in her uniform. Her shirt was still inside of her pant which reflected the respect with which the uniform was treated. I left the couch on seeing her and gave her a huge salute to welcome her on a respectful note. She saluted back with a large giggle. She left for her room in a minute. As soon as I reached the window, uncle was on the floor on his knees, kissing her feet.

She kissed his forehead in return. He undid her belt with the pistol and hung it on the hook. Taking the pistol out of the pocket, put it safely in the drawer. She made him kiss her big ass through her pants while laughed during it. Aunty now sat on the bed and uncle undid her pants and undid her shirt as well after pulling it out from behind.

Aunty was in just her bra and panties now, she mounted his face to piss and released him once done. She kissed him deeply on his lips while jerked him off to an orgasm and making him lick and clean then. She went to the bathroom while uncle again checked on Ananya's diaper and got off to change it. I was back on the couch again, this time feeling normal to whatever shit I just witnessed before my eyes.

Aunty came down in her half sleeve T-shirt and Pajamas now. She sat next to me while we got into some conversation about family and my studies. She also informed me about how uncle had to leave his well-paid job to take care of Ananya after her birth. We talked more while uncle prepared the dinner and it was night again.

Uncle served us dinner and all of us went off eating it. I was preparing to watch the full activity, right away after the dinner is done. Uncle made his way towards the room after doing the dishes. Aunty didn't have to tell me again not to watch TV. I let her know about going to sleep after some minutes of dinner. She kissed me goodnight and I replied by kissing her back. I loved the feeling of her thick creamy cheeks on my lips. I heard aunty leaving for the room and I prepared myself to peep inside.

I got to the window immediately after she stepped inside. As I took a glance in the room, I found uncle on his stomach; getting tied on the bedside tightly by aunty. She tied his feet to both the side of the long bed making him stretched brutally from between. She took out a black strap-on dildo from the closet and made it get on her big waist.

Aunty lubed his ass with some lubricant and lubed her rubber dick as well. Spanking on his ass cheeks with her hands, she entered the dildo head inside of his asshole. She continued to work in his asshole, adjusting the dildo with her hands for a few small thrusts. After six small thrusts, she shoved the whole of the dildo inside of his asshole. She started to fuck him brutally now by entering the whole of the strap on inside of his asshole.

She laid herself on him and by grabbing his hairs, fucked him in the ass for the whole 15 minutes with hard thrusts in successions. She kissed his top back and neck in between, while continued to fuck him harder. She pulled him by his hairs to come on his all fours, he managed to come on his all fours despite being tied tightly. After a halt of less than a minute, she was at it again. She now took off her T-shirt and bra, leaving herself topless, and started to fuck him like a man. She held his waist and her big boobs jumped up and down with her every shoving inside of him. I was jerking off already by the scenes and stopped myself on the edge to not to go cumming early.

She stopped inside ten minutes and unmounted from his back. She untied him from the bed and made him come between her legs. Uncle licked off aunty's cunt and drew her onto some massive moans. It was very hot to see her moaning harder after his tongue was entering her cunt.

Aunty held him by his hairs while made him go deeper inside of her. She came several times in between, and after several minutes she laid herself back on the bed to catch breathe. I heard someone parking outside, and before it can make its way inside, I locked myself inside the room. I heard aunty making her way downstairs to open the door.

I peeked in from the window, she kissed the same guy from last night after opening the door for him. She was still in her lingerie. He kissed her harder and grabbed her from the ass and lifted her heavy fleshy body in his arms. They continued kissing as he made his way upstairs carrying her. They made their way inside the room.

Uncle was lying on the floor at the side of the bed while aunty mounted on the bed with the big fella. He was between her legs while kissed her lips and grabbed her boobs. He slid the bra from her shoulders and bared her boobs while started to kiss and suck on them each. Aunty made the guy lay on her side and she continued to kiss his lips.

Aunty commanded uncle to come to the side of the bed and lick their feet. Starting from the guy's feet, he kissed on his toes, meanwhile the guy kissed aunty's neck. He continued to suck on his toes, meanwhile, the guy undid his pants and started to slide it away from his waist.

Aunty stopped him there and asked uncle to do it. He undid his pants while the guy was on the bed. Uncle undid his pants and then his underwear. She started kissing him harder and licked his lips while uncle was still on the bedside naked, waiting for the next command. Aunty made the guy come to the bedside on the knees, with his dick facing uncle.

She asked uncle to start sucking on his dick and he did as he was told. He started to kiss and lick the whole of the guy's dick, while they continued eating each other's lips in the meantime. Uncle started to suck on his dick while aunty kissed on the guy's stomach and chest.

Aunty came down towards uncle's forehead and gave him a nice kiss on it and her strong hand pushed his head inside of the dick to take it deeper. She started kissing the guy again while uncle was released from sucking him. The guy now came between her legs and started to fuck her.

He held her by the waist and started to go inside of her with some very powerful thrusts. Unlike uncle, he was very muscular so he treated aunty like a used teabag. Aunty cried in obvious pain with him penetrating in her deeper and harder. She made uncle come to her boobs and made him kiss her nipples while getting fucked harder by the very big shaft.

Uncle's lips were instantly covered with aunty's breast milk. I was continuously jerking off by the scenes. Aunty now came on her all fours and her very big ass faced the guy and he entered her from behind holding her hairs. Aunty made uncle come to her head and planted a very wet kiss on his lips, meanwhile, the guy continued fucking her from behind. She continued to moan harder and still kissed uncle on the lips. The guy spanked on her ass while fucked her pussy harder.

He now got his dick out of her pussy, and started to dig it inside of her asshole. She cried in pain after he stretched her asshole to the farthest. The guy picked the pace after few small shoves inside of her and started to fuck her brutally. She was held by uncle tightly in his arms and the guy fucked her big ass.

After a minute of the anal show, aunty made uncle lie under her pussy with his mouth facing the guy's dick. He came directly inside his mouth and sent heaps of cum inside of him. All of them, including uncle laughed at the whole scene once they were done with it. Uncle lit up cigarettes for both the guy and aunty, while they were still naked. I didn't know aunty was into smoking but the scene of her laid in the bed naked with a cigarette in her mouth was close to heaven.

Later on, Uncle got away to the bathroom, to get a mouth wash at the command of aunty. While the guy and aunty had some chat while still smoking cigarettes naked on the bed. The guy kissed aunty for a minute and got dressed to prepare to leave. I hid again in the room until he left the house.

I started to peek in again, once he was gone. This time the real couple got off to fuck each other. Aunty spread her legs for uncle while he took inside of her in the classic missionary position and kissed her lips. They fucked for some minutes and he came inside of her directly.

Aunty took uncle again in the same position to cuddle, wrapping her legs around his waist tightly from behind and taking the power again in bed as they fell asleep. I just wondered, what a classic domme my masi was. Later the night I jerked off very hard; thrice in successions such that my balls started to ache. It was a great night of eroticism.

I followed the same routine the next morning, peeping at them and then showering and dressing for school. Aunty also came in, dressed up in her police uniform, and dropped me at school in her yellow rotating light SUV. She hugged me again and also gave me a nice kiss on the cheeks, maybe because of the night she spent previously. I was just so curious about the things to come.

(Next Part: How Sushant gets in uncle's league of slavery.)

Briano82
Briano82
171 Followers
12