Aurelia - Manipulated By WHi-Fi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While doing this, Aurelia's Gwardian powers were taking over, causing her broken and shattered body to self repair itself. Before their eyes, both men stood dumbfounded as her broken skin healed and her shattered bones began to reconnect and straighten themselves out.

"What the fuck is happening!?" the observer yelled to the operator. "Fuck if I know!" The operator responded, as he tried to interpret all of the seemingly encrypted activity his computer screen was now displaying.

The observer than commanded, "Ummm, this is messed up. Just tag her and let's get the fuck out of here!"

"Okay.", the operator agreed. He then typed in some commands on his keyboard which tagged Aurelia's icon and pressed the "save" key, archiving her WHI-Fi signature. Then, as Aurelia let out a grown and rolled over, now facing the two inventors, the operator slammed his laptop shut and the two inventors rant to their vehicle.

As Aurelia's eyes came into focus, she caught the vision of two men jumping into a black car and then squealing their tires as the car sped away. Sitting up, Aurelia was confused, with no recollection of how she ended up here in the middle of nowhere, with her body bloodied and hurt, but on the mend due to her Gwardian regenerative powers.

Dusting herself off, the resilient Gwardian Aurelia stood up onto her feet and began to walk down the road, with no memory of what had happened to her. All she knew was that she had been hurt and was in need of finding somebody to feed upon to further replenish her life-force.

***

To be continued? ...

12