Aurion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss! Fill me up!"

Michael certain obliged her. Roaring with a sound more akin to a Lion, he erupted inside her. His first jet against her cervix set off her biggest orgasm yet, causing her to lose consciousness and the mouth of her cervix to dilate as she was filled with an inhuman amount of seed.

When she came to hours later, she was confused. She looked around at a little makeshift camp as the sun set far in the distance. It all came back to her as her eyes met Michael's and she gave him a blush and a demure smile.

"Ah, she awakens! I hope you're alright, I might have gotten a little carried away. You didn't even stir when I carried you down to the stream to bathe you." He said.

"How... you carried me? Where are we?"

"About three miles down the path from the place we met."

Talasa nodded and blinked to clear the sleep from her eyes. She gasped as she looked down and saw the pronounced bump in her usually flat stomach.

"Ah, sorry." He said with a terribly cute sheepish look, "Like I said, I got a little carried away. I must have pushed a bit too far in the heat of your release. It appears my seed flowed directly to fill your womb instead of being blocked by your cervix. It will eventually work its way out but I'm afraid it might prove an annoyance."

"It's alright, my lord. A small price to pay for the pleasure you gifted me." She said with a sly smirk.

"I surely don't mind, if you don't."

"Do... Do I carry your child?"

"I don't know. Though I would have to say the odds are very good that my seed would take hold. Would you mind if did? I wouldn't force you to carry my child..."

"NO!" she said with a ferocious expression, "No one will hurt my... our child, least of all me." she said, holding her hands protectively over her sperm swollen belly, as if a child already grew.

"Good. I wouldn't want that. I just didn't want..."

"I am yours, my lord. I don't know how many times I will have to tell you before you believe me. You are unlike any male I have ever encountered and I find myself ever grateful to be in your hold."

"Very well then, my buxom servant. At first light we will be heading to your tribe's territory. You should get some rest. There is no telling what lies between your home and our current position."

Talasa wasn't really tired but he had a point. They continued to converse as things settled down and he added wood to the fire before settling in himself in his cloak under the impressive temporary shelter he had constructed out of tree branches, leaves and Pine needles. As they carried on with their small-talk she pondered much deeper topics. Or rather A topic. She had finally found her Lifemate, her true Mate, even if he didn't know it yet and she had no intention of allowing any harm to come to him, whether the attack came in the form of large winged dragons attacking in number or leg-spread Elven maidens attacking with their virginities. He was hers.

:.

Michael smiled as he reflected on the only day in his memory. Talasa was more than simply beautiful. Somehow, he knew that Orc females were often ugly but nearly as often they were simply thick. There was a decent minority that ended up built like really tall voluptuous Han women with hourglass builds. Talasa, being a warrior, was without even a shred of fat on her unusually thin body. Her enormous breasts looked offensively lewd in just about any situation or adornment. However, her tall and shapely figure allowed her body to not be terribly thrown off balance by such large protrusions. Her shapely hips flared out from her flat, narrow and toned midsection. The skimpy dark fur skirt she wore just hardly covered the curve of her Apple shapes rear, thus it was obvious that even her generous-but-not-oversized ass was finely carved and highly defined, without even the smallest bit of unnecessary flesh. The leather strap that covered her nipples but left the tops and bottoms of her unnaturally large bust visible as the hung against her chest in a perky but obviously real display that would give a gay man the Spear of Longinus. He was indeed one fortunate individual. Normally he didn't condone slavery as a practice. However, somehow he knew that in this case to "free" Talasa would actually be an insult to her, no matter how he went about it. Even more, he had a nagging feeling that life in his company would be an improvement to the comfort and possibly even safety of her life. He decided that he would wait until he had a better picture of this world and her existence in it before he made any changes or went against the cultural flow of things, short of condoning a severe violation of his morals.

These were but a minute fraction of the thoughts that ran through his mind as he walked besides Talasa, the two of them navigating the trail in the morning light. They had left the wagon trail shortly after arriving at the foot of the mountain range and now traveled along a footpath that was barely more than an animal trail. And if the animal droppings littering the way were any indication, it was primarily just that. Their passage was easy and the view was magnificent as they climbed higher and deeper into the mountains at a slight and subtle incline.

Eventually the brush on the sides of the trail started to fade away and the trail gradually began to become much steeper. By the time the sun was at it's apex, they were picking hand grips and footholds to ascend the difficult path the comprised the only route to the Mountain Orcs' homeland from the lowlands that long ago were inhabited by Humans. Talasa was further impressed with Michael's climbing skill as well as the fact that he hadn't complained or asked to slow down once. Again, he hardly looked flustered and his breathing wasn't even a little exited. Indeed, he seemed much more preoccupied with the impossible scenery from their extreme death defying climbing perches. Talasa would've sworn that at one point, when they were hanging nearly perfectly upside down, she saw the gleam of childlike wonder and amusement in his face before she had to look away for her own handholds. It was as if Michael was rediscovering many of the simple pleasures and beauties of life. She had thought the same back when she saw him admiring the valley that ran before them, rimmed with blooming fruit trees. Probably why he's such a beast in the furs, giggled Talasa to herself, that or his godly spear. Well, probably some combination, thought Talasa. This time she wasn't able to keep her giggle internal and Michael looked at her and cocked an eyebrow.

"It's nothing," she giggled, a highly unusual sound for her, any who know her would attest.

"If you say so. Here." said Michael as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up over the lip of the mountain face, at last. And not a moment too soon, though Talasa as she gazed at the sun preparing to drop off over the horizon.

"My lord, we are now on my tribe's lands. We will be arriving at our central camp shortly after sunset." Talasa said, clearly more comfortable on her home turf.

"Are you worried about my reception at your camp?" he asked.

"I don't know, honestly, my lord. It has been at least fifty years since Orcs of my tribe interacted openly with Humans. There are many rumors and prejudices that my generation has lived with but never experienced. Clearly some of them are false," she breathed, looking at his groin with smoldering desire.

"If it helps, I'm not sure that I am human. In fact In pretty sure I'm not. At least not a normal human. I might not have any memories from before yesterday, but there is much that I simply KNOW. I have no explanation as to how but somethings I simply know to be true. And one of these things is that a human, no matter how large in size or magically inclined, could come anywhere near my raw strength. I don't think myself unbeatable, but I simply know that like a Wolf to a Flea, I am more. I suppose, though, that even enough Flea's could drag down a Wolf. There is no shame for you, however, in being bested by me. I think you already know this but the situation is just making much sense to you. If it be any consolation, the situation makes even less sense to me. I can promise you, though, that your trust and service to me is not misplaced and I will strive to be worthy of it as long as you desire it."

Talasa blushed heavily, her emerald skin hiding it to sone degree, but the purple flush that overtook her face and upper chest was impossible to hide. She was truly flattered. What was more, she never acted or reacted like this. The male gender as a whole had failed to seriously impress her. The main reason why, adult twenty-eight Winters, she remain unmated. What was even more unbelievable to her was that she found her True Mate. Something all Orc females desired and read about in stories and plays, but was quite rare in reality, especially the willful isolation of the Mountain Orcs. In a storybook that she had stolen from her brother as a young girl, Human stories being her Brother's favorite. In the story a dashing Human Knight in a great white steed had ventured to save a beautiful Maiden from a fire-breathing Dragon. In the story, she had read that Human's called such a connection that of two "Soulmates". She liked that term.

"Could I ask a favor of you, Talasa?", Michael asked.

For a moment she thought he was kidding or playing some game. However as soon as she glimpsed his face, the serious look in his eyes told her he was deadly serious. "Of course, my lord. I, and all my possessions, are yours to command."

"I would ask that you tell no other of my suspicions that I may not be Human. I feel the fear and distrust will be high enough as it is without them thinking me the son of some wrathful

God."

"Of course, anything for you, my lord. I will not mention your suspicions or any more-than-Human feats I see you perform," she said, "...like out muscling a large female Orc warrior without breathing hard."

He simply smiled in response as they continued along a winding path amongst a small forest that sat upon the faces of the mountains on the Eastern section of the range.

"Not long now, my lord. Surely one of the watchers has seen us and sent word to my Grandfather that we approach."

"Your Grandfather? Is he the Chief or Head Warrior or diverging?" Michael asked.

"He is the Chief. My Uncle is the Head Warrior." she answered.

"So, you're a Princess?"

Talasa simply blushed purple again and nodded.

"Great. This is going to go well," he mumbled under his breath. "By Orc law, any Orc can challenge another, and if he wins, he get's all that person's belongings as well as that person themselves?" He

asked.

"Yes. But most conduct themselves with honor and don't simply take everything with in their power to take. Even when one Orc fails in a challenge, the winner usually allows them most of their belongings and the arrangement ends up being more of one Orc owing another Orc a big favor, though it could be outright slavery if an Orc was cruel enough and cared little enough about the way his peers see him." she answered.

"Ah. I see." he responded. "Anyway, I can sense it. We are almost there."

Talasa gave him a curious look but nodded in agreement. "Indeed, once we break clear of the forest we will be near the entrance to our Laager. We circle the military wagons, the unused as well as the personal wagons of the Warriors in a ring around our camp, with all the Merchants and administrative wagons were put in the center among the tents." She responded.

"I figured as much. I don't know how I knew, but I knew. It is because if your largely nomadic nature, am I right? He asked.

"Indeed, my lord. We often move camp with the game or the weather. Permanent buildings like Humans of Elves would serve us ill."

"Somehow, I can think of many such cultures and people. Most of whom base their lives around livestock. Usually supplemented with hunting and gathering as they traveled and moved about, though." He lamented.

"Such is our life. It can be a hard one, that is certain. The strong fare much better and it is always a struggle for the weak. Often times even the average struggle and in war, as always, it is the strong who suffer. Though it has been many years since we Mountain Orcs fought an open, full scale War. We have stayed sharp out of necessity with all of the tribal skirmishes, sometimes even amongst our tribe when rival clans meet in skirmishes."

"A sad part of life, truly." Was his only response.

As they moved along the Pine needle covered trail and the forest grew thicker he changed the subject, "What kind of game inhabits these mountains?" He asked.

"There is much wildlife in these mountains and the plains below. It is said that Orcs have a better understanding of nature and our place in it than Humans do. As a result, we do not drive animals to the brink of extinction. In fact, there are a few species that have gone extinct everywhere in the world except these mountains. My tribe mostly encounters, in one way or another, or at least has to consider Grey Bear, Mountain Leopard, Greater Black Lion, Wolverine, small Red Deer, Blacktail Deer, Kingsbuck Deer, some of the last "Greatbeasts", they only live here and usually weigh well over a ton as well as having a height that puts their eyes above the height of a large male Orc. Their antlers are just magnificent. We also have many Aurochs, which are giant wild cattle, the large males often weighing two tons. Great Horned Mountain Rams are another animal that live her exclusively. We also have the largest Wolves here. It is thought that they have a large amount of Direwolf blood in them, as the abundance of Greatbeasts living here after going extinct elsewhere allowed the great Direwolves to survive much longer in these mountains. Eventually they started interbreeding with the already very large Grey Wolves inhabiting these mountains, producing the giant hybrid Wolves we have to deal with here. They thrive on the abundance of extremely large game, sometimes growing in excess of three hundred pounds and, in extreme cases, large Alpha males well beyond that. They are extremely smart though, and we treat them very well so they don't often harass and attack us like they often do in human lands. Maybe that is another reason our forest is so healthy, for I know Humans trap, poison and hunt the wolves in their land instead of simply accepting that losing livestock to wolves in desperate times is just part of raising animals. Wolves have their rightful place in nature and do much to keep the animals they prey on in good health and number, ensuring that any sick animal dies before it can infect others, a weak animal dies before it can reproduce and a stupid animal falls before he can prove a crippling vulnerability to the herd. The other predators as well, though the Black Lion and occasionally the Mountain Leopard or the Grey Bear were the only predators that shared primary prey in common. None of which, including the highly rate and unusually large breed of Black Lion which often weighed a half-ton and measure a dozen feet from nose to rump, were a match for a Wolfpack though. They are the Lords of these mountains as much as we Orcs are." She laid out for him.

"Interesting. You say the animals in other places tend not to be so large?" He asked.

"Not generally. Though there certainly are exceptions, of course. The Giant Crocodiles of the Southern Swamps. The enormous Golden Eagles of the Great Plains. The huge Greatbears of the Elven forests in the far West. But, aside from those species exclusive to our mountains, in most cases the animals in these mountains outsize their counterparts elsewhere. The Golden Lions of the plains are very large, often weighing as much as six hundred pounds, and though they are much more numerous they are not near the size or strength of the Black Lion. The Grey Wolves of the Great Plains are very large as well, most males weighing well over two hundred pounds, yet they are not near so large as our Mountain Wolves. And, of course, our giant Kingsbuck deer and enormous Auroch steers dwarf even the large Buck or Bull in Human, Elven or even the wild lands." She explained. "Of course, there are many more animals as well as many that only inhabit certain parts of our mountain range. Anything else will have to wait. We are here, my lord."

Michael could tell. They were just now emerging from the Pine forest to see the huge clearing on the top of one of the lesser peaks in the center of the mountain range. In the center of the clearing was a large wagon Laager with a multitude of yurts (a round tent-like like dwelling made from wooden poles, fabric and often times woven reeds or wooden pieces with an opening in the fabric at the top of the dwelling for smoke to escape) in the center with wagons spread amongst them and throngs of people moving amongst them in their nightly routines. There was an opening in the wagons at the front that acted as a gateway, with a large

Orc standing at guard on each side and a row of sharpened wooden stakes situated as rows on "X"'s meant to be dragged across the mouth of the entrance in times of danger. Their stone complexions blanched the instant Michael and Talasa entered the light cast by the torched mounted on poles on either side of the path leading to the entrance.

"L... La... Lady? ...?" Asked the younger and larger of the two sentries.

"Yes, Akhal. It's me, Talasa." She responded.

"Of course. Apologies, my lady."

"Apologies? For what, Akhal?" She teased.

"I... Uhm..." He started.

"I'm just teasing you Akhal." She soothed.

"My lady, may I ask? Did you capture this Human? He appears very impressive." He stated, confident the "Human slave" could not understand the Orcish language.

"No." Was her simple response as they walked past and entered the camp.

"I meant to ask you about that," she mentioned, " how can you speak my language? Or do you not remember?"

"I can't remember the How or the Why but I do know that all language sounds the same to me. So, I guess, technically I'm not speaking Orcish." He explained, as people started to take notice of their presence. The returned daughter of the Prince walking with the unbelievable sight of an impossibly beautiful Human warrior. Several mothers quickly ushered their pointing children inside while others simply gaped, their eyes like saucers as the pair made their way towards the Chief's huge yurt. The fact that the Human man walked with his chin held high, exuding obvious strength and confidence, simply served to further their bafflement. Unsurprisingly, the reality of the situation wasn't a scenario that any of them allowed for.

The two very large Orcs standing guard outside the Chief's yurt did slightly better at concealing their stunned reactions to Michael's presence, though by then rumors of a human warrior in camp had already buzzed by them. As they both inspected him, he decided to do the same. After all, it'd be a good idea to get a sense of what Orc warriors are like, and these two were obviously some of the elite. Being members of the Chief's Personal Guard meant that they were not just bigger and stronger but better armed and armored than the average Orc warrior. Michael estimated them at about 6'10", their denser muscle, thicker bone and leathery skin giving a lean weight of maybe 340 lbs, about fifty or sixty pounds heavier than a Human man of the same height and build would be. It was obvious when looking at the two that they were twins. Both appeared to be in their early twenties and had light grey skin.

While it was immediately obvious that the Mountain Orcs weren't the most artistic of blacksmiths it was also obvious that there was no shortage of iron here in their home range. The two guards were adorned in matching steel breastplates, long swords hung from baldrics, heavy bearded battle-axes were strapped to their backs, in their left hands they held large, round steel shields and in their right hands they held spears with leaf-shaped steel spearheads. Their steel helmets obscured their foreheads as well as their cheeks and nasal, giving them an even more fearsome appearance. Their torsos, underneath their breastplates, were covered with long sleeved chainmail tunics that hung down to their thighs. Thick gloves of boiled leather and iron studs covered their knuckles and hands.