Austin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers

"I need to feel your cock in my ass! I want you to fuck my ass!" She hissed with desire.

Not wanting to let the moment pass I got up behind her and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I quickly thrust into her a few times to get my dick lubricated and then withdrew and aimed it at her incredible ass.

"Here we go babe!"

I lowered my dick to the opening of her ass and began to push. Jules buried her head into a pillow tensing at the pressure I was placing on her asshole. She whimpered partly in pleasure and partly in pain, as I pushed my seven inch cock into her ass. She took a deep breath and relaxed her sphincter allowing my cock into her virgin ass. Jules arched her body and threw her head back. Her mouth was open but she couldn't make a sound. Her hands tensed around the bed sheets and she dropped her head against a pillow. As I tried to increase my pace I reached down and grabbed her hips to steady myself and make it a little more pleasurable for her. Jules seemed to recover quickly and began to push back in time to my thrusts.

I was in sheer ecstasy feeling Julie's hot tight asshole gripping my dick like a glove. I deliberately increased my pace and Jules began to scream out in pleasure. I tried once to stop fucking her because I was getting close to cumming but Jules kept moving her ass on her own and fucked me! I decided to make this as great as I could for her and reached around underneath her stomach and began to frantically rub her clit while my cock continued its assault on her anus.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! That feels fucking fantastic! Please don't stop, don't ever stop this feeling, Oh God I'm fucking Cumming again……I'm Cumming again …..OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

Julie's body began to shake more than it had the first two times and I could no longer contain myself as I felt her hot ass grip my dick even tighter and a small stream of pussy juice dribble over my hand.

"OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh …… FUCK YES!!!!! FUCK YEAH!" I yelled as I started to shoot my load into Julie's hot ass.

I came hard and it felt like I shot a gallon of cum up inside Julie's ass. My dick just kept pulsating inside her ass until I collapsed on top her panting and flushed. She just smiled and chuckled as my dick slowly started to go soft.

"That was awesome ….. fucking great!" I whispered in her ear as I rolled off of her and onto my back. "You have got to be the sexiest woman in the world!" Julie just smiled back at me in complete contentment.

Little did I know that that fuck opened the door to a journey which would change both our lives for the better as Julie discovered her slut side on that trip to Austin.

Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers
12