All Comments on 'Austin City Blues Ch. 02'

by Nachtmahr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I agree with Konrad when he told Beth that humans were and are just as capable as his race of people at killing. She is so blind with revenge that she refuses to take into account that all races have some bad apples. That doesn't meaan the whole race should be condemned.

NachtmahrNachtmahralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Beth

Yeah, she has some growing up to do and some very hard preconceptions to overcome. Hopefully once I write more into the storyline we will get to see some explanations of why she has turned out the way that she is. Thanks for your comment and for reading!

firerose78firerose78almost 10 years ago
Good start

The story has a interesting start. Can't wait for the next chapter. As previouse commenter's have mentioned the human race has a lot to answers for. We all have the ability to be a shortsighted and arrogant in our interpretations. Once again keep going really want to find out what happens to beth and konrad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I like where this story is going so far very nice

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 9 years ago
I feel like Oliver twist

Please sir may I hame another? Seriously though, story line looks fabulous from the start, I know that not only getting time to write but also the thought process to do it with minimal interuptions.

good luck, story line seems more plot driven than sex and while yes this is a sex story site Ilike the good story lines as well. Like the werewolf story with aAmy and Wolfgang. As well as the original story from Elaine Roberts the others. Wish there was a way to be notified of updates when posted....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous