All Comments on 'Auto Erotica'

by PMDlite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RatedPGRatedPGalmost 6 years ago
Fun romp!

Long, but worth reading. I'd definitely vote for the rolling bedroom! Although that porta-potty idea is good, too.

CDConeCDConealmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Definitely would like a test drive in one of these!

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years ago

I have no doubt this will be in the not to distant future. Nice read, thanks

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
A bit too much of a good thing.

I enjoyed this bit of near futurism. It was a clever concept, and you really managed to pack in the graphic sex. But at times it almost felt like you were stretching the story out for no good reason. There were odd descriptions and filler that didn't seem to drive the plot or develop the characters. I liked all the dialog, but at times even that seemed excessive. I feel like this story could have edited out at least a page worth of text without losing anything.

I thought "reveling and disheveling" was a clever turn of phrase, and I laughed out loud at "where the 'rub it' meets the road". Overall, I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPMDlite@PMDlite
M, Old, but not dead yet! Enjoy discussing topics with erotic themes. Enjoy a variety of topics from the romantic to the wild. Say "hi"! Feel free to check out my stories. Leave a comment or suggestion. (Click 'Stories' below) "The New Tattoo" received the 2016 Read...